Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [4News.it] Battlefield 3, Alpha Trial opened now for Selected ORIGIN accounts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[4News.it] Battlefield 3, Alpha Trial opened now for Selected ORIGIN accounts - Page 66  

post #651 of 670
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzleBoy View Post
*facepalm*

Just answer me this.

What is good about being able to sit in a bush that TOTALLY blocks your vision, fire at orange triangles and get kills/points because that's exactly what you are defending.

It doesn't matter whether it was you who spotted or not.

What is the reason something like that is a good feature for Battlefield to the point where you are defending it?

By your logic, you'd have to be a camper/sniper to be able to see why this might not be the best thing to have in the game? After all, you DO think only campers can be shot by someone doing what the video showed....

I have to wonder about people sometimes.
I see you are still twisting the argument. No one can shoot at the triangle and kill. You have to search around the triangle with every shot.

Mostly likely campers and snipers are the ones killed by that technique.

Send an email to dice asking them to make the bushes transparent.

Intel Killer
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD 8320 4.4ghz Gigabyte 990fx XFX R9 290 (1100/1250) 8GB DDR3 1866 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
750GB Momentus XT Corsair H80i Windows 8 3x 23" 1080p 
KeyboardPower
Logitech Mk 710 OCZ 1000 watts 
  hide details  
Intel Killer
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD 8320 4.4ghz Gigabyte 990fx XFX R9 290 (1100/1250) 8GB DDR3 1866 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
750GB Momentus XT Corsair H80i Windows 8 3x 23" 1080p 
KeyboardPower
Logitech Mk 710 OCZ 1000 watts 
  hide details  
post #652 of 670
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivesceneenough View Post
they shouldnt remove spotting.

it just needs a nerf. it should show the general area of an enemy, not where to shoot.

i would go even further and suggest that there are 3 levels of spot.

say 1 guy at 100 feet spots an enemy, he indicates a 20 foot area where he saw the person, if person 2 also spots him the area becomes even more specific, say 7 to 9 feet, if a third spots him its reduced to 1-3 feet.


encourages team play, but doesnt act like a wall hack.
That sounds cool, but probably hard to implement team spots (guessing).

I have read quite a bit about both sides of the argument. I like spotting, but it does have flaws. It should be that the triangle cannot be seen unless you can actually see the enemy that has the triangle. Its fine if everyone on your team can see the spotted enemy, but if the enemy hides behind something you should not be able to see the triangle anymore. If another person, somewhere else on the battlefield, still has a view of that spotted enemy, they should, of course, still see the triangle, while you cannot.

Therefore, if you are hiding in a bush and cannot see the enemy, you should not be able to see the triangle either. To me, it doesn't make sense that you can still see a triangle above a player when you cannot actually see them.

Yes, that is how the triangles work in BC2 and it didn't bother me, but that doesn't mean it can't/shouldn't be tweaked. If it still stays the same as BC2, I will still buy and play the game...not a deal breaker for me.
My Rig
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 D0 @ 3.8 Ghz Gigabyte EX58-UD4P MSI GTX 680 Twin Frozr OC 3x2GB G.Skill DDR3 1600mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial M4-64GB WD Caviar Black-1TB ASUS DRW-24B1ST Corsair H80 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Pro 64bit Asus VG248qe Logitech G15 Corsair TX750 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair 500r (White) Razer DeathAdder 2013 Razer Vespula Creative X-Fi Titanium HD 
AudioOther
Audio Technica AD700 bitfenix recon 
  hide details  
My Rig
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 D0 @ 3.8 Ghz Gigabyte EX58-UD4P MSI GTX 680 Twin Frozr OC 3x2GB G.Skill DDR3 1600mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial M4-64GB WD Caviar Black-1TB ASUS DRW-24B1ST Corsair H80 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Pro 64bit Asus VG248qe Logitech G15 Corsair TX750 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair 500r (White) Razer DeathAdder 2013 Razer Vespula Creative X-Fi Titanium HD 
AudioOther
Audio Technica AD700 bitfenix recon 
  hide details  
post #653 of 670
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbobb View Post
That sounds cool, but probably hard to implement team spots (guessing).

I have read quite a bit about both sides of the argument. I like spotting, but it does have flaws. It should be that the triangle cannot be seen unless you can actually see the enemy that has the triangle. Its fine if everyone on your team can see the spotted enemy, but if the enemy hides behind something you should not be able to see the triangle anymore. If another person, somewhere else on the battlefield, still has a view of that spotted enemy, they should, of course, still see the triangle, while you cannot.

Therefore, if you are hiding in a bush and cannot see the enemy, you should not be able to see the triangle either. To me, it doesn't make sense that you can still see a triangle above a player when you cannot actually see them.

Yes, that is how the triangles work in BC2 and it didn't bother me, but that doesn't mean it can't/shouldn't be tweaked.
That there in bold is the solution.
Intel Killer
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD 8320 4.4ghz Gigabyte 990fx XFX R9 290 (1100/1250) 8GB DDR3 1866 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
750GB Momentus XT Corsair H80i Windows 8 3x 23" 1080p 
KeyboardPower
Logitech Mk 710 OCZ 1000 watts 
  hide details  
Intel Killer
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD 8320 4.4ghz Gigabyte 990fx XFX R9 290 (1100/1250) 8GB DDR3 1866 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
750GB Momentus XT Corsair H80i Windows 8 3x 23" 1080p 
KeyboardPower
Logitech Mk 710 OCZ 1000 watts 
  hide details  
post #654 of 670
Quote:
Originally Posted by bencher View Post
I see you are still twisting the argument. No one can shoot at the triangle and kill. You have to search around the triangle with every shot.

Mostly likely campers and snipers are the ones killed by that technique.

Send an email to dice asking them to make the bushes transparent.

Its amazing how you manage to accuse me of doing something, then do it yourself in the very same two line paragraph.

And all of a sudden its "most likely" campers and snipers will be affected now is it.

You just admitted that it indeed can and does affect people who DONT camp or snipe, therefore validating my whole point upto this stage of our discussion. People who just say stuff to have something to say generally trip themselves up at some stage. That was your moment.

And as for your solution to the bushes. lol.

It would make more sense to have spotting be based on line of sight as opposed to being what equates to pressing Q and shooting a tracking beacon that relays the enemys position to all team mates in real time, even after the target has been lost.

*reads above post*

Quote:
Originally Posted by bencher View Post
That there in bold is the solution.
Wait, so you first complain that people are complaining about 3D spotting.

Then you say only campers and snipers are affected and blow it off as a problem.

Then you agree to a solution to a problem that you thought never existed because in your own words "people will complain about anything".

You're flip flopping like a politician.
Edited by GrizzleBoy - 8/1/11 at 2:16pm
It's-a tu maaach
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 @ 4GHz (1.2 vcore) Asus P7P55D EVO Powercolor 5850 4x 2GB of Corsair XMS 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorKeyboard
2x 250GB (Raid 0) XSPC Raystorm CPU block + EK 360 rad + XSPC Dua... Samsung UE37C6000  Corsair K90 + Logitech G13 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Jeantech 1000W Corsair Obsidian 800D Corsair M90 Edirol UA-25 > pair of Pioneer S-DJ08  
  hide details  
It's-a tu maaach
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 @ 4GHz (1.2 vcore) Asus P7P55D EVO Powercolor 5850 4x 2GB of Corsair XMS 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorKeyboard
2x 250GB (Raid 0) XSPC Raystorm CPU block + EK 360 rad + XSPC Dua... Samsung UE37C6000  Corsair K90 + Logitech G13 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Jeantech 1000W Corsair Obsidian 800D Corsair M90 Edirol UA-25 > pair of Pioneer S-DJ08  
  hide details  
post #655 of 670
How did GrizzleBoy get to nearly 1,000 posts when he acts like this all the time?

You can keep repeating the same thing ad nauseum without even considering other peoples points of view. Least not of all then attacking people. But someone is going to get sick of you eventually.

You say:
Quote:
What is good about being able to sit in a bush that TOTALLY blocks your vision, fire at orange triangles and get kills/points because that's exactly what you are defending.
Like it happens JUST like that ALL the time and nothing else ever happens. As I said earlier, but you won't know because you're supposedly ignoring me, blame the player and not the game. Most people I see playing BC2 are running and gunning. I see lots of snipers sitting in bushes, because you know, that's what snipers do. They where a guille suit for a reason? It's supposed to look like a bush? What's your problem with that? Nothing I imagine. However you really don't like 3D spotting because someone could sit in a bush getting kills? Right, it's that easy, huh? Just sit in the bush and shoot the triangles? What about if the person is in a building? What if they're behind several pieces of cover in between the camper and themselves? What if your entire team isn't spotting (it happens a lot)? There are just too many variables for what you are moaning about to be that damn simple.

Point is, if a player is sat in a bush exploiting a bug and ruining gameplay for other people, they're not the kind of player I want in my server. Sitting in a bush and shooting targets that other people have spotted is fair game. But the odds of them raping other people badly aren't very good. Depending on their position, the map and the state of the game you're playing (non-alpha with full graphical options and things like bullet trails and more enhanced sound (to tell where the shot comes from) etc). Ultimately, I know that if someone was doing that on BC2, they wouldn't last very long. If someone else didn't kill the obvious sniper in the bush, I bloody well would.

You can attack me for defending the implementation if you want. I don't care. You can insinuate that I don't even play the game. PM me, we'll hook up and play.

Until you can prove that in BC2 a sniper can just sit in a bush, spamming Q and getting spots, whilst shooting other spots and rack up an unusual amount of kills, then I think you're overreacting an absurd amount just as is everyone else.

I had never known there was such a massive problem with 3D spotting between "core" Battlefield fans and BC2 until this BF3 alpha. Seriously. I eagerly awaited BC2 coming to the PC, annoyed BC1 was only for consoles. I was waiting for a new Battlefield game and when BC2 hit I was awestruck with it. Never saw a damn problem with anything (except the hitboxes slightly in the Beta and initial release).

Yet here you are, insulting people and claiming to have some sort of premium rights on what should and shouldn't be allowed in the game. But you're not alone, there are a fair few other people moaning about the same non-existant problem (3D spotting being the non-existant problem. The actual problems is the bugs in it at the moment.) No where did DICE say that Battlefield 3 wasn't going to draw on inspiration from Bad Company. No where. Yet you're all acting like you were decieved! Dooped into playing a game that, oh no, is quite like Bad Company! Oh the horror! Why?! Why would DICE draw on inspiration from their latest successful Battlefield series game?! Why would they do something like that? It makes no sense! Quick! To the preorder cancelling station! Set your phasers to unbuy!

Honestly, you people are just weird. Just wait for the final release, then pass judgement on what's in and what's not.

The problem isn't there in BC2. You can claim I don't play the game. But I do and the joke is on you. I haven't seen anyone camping in a bush shooting spots because it's not a very good kill tactic and it wouldn't bloody work. It only worked in the alpha because the spot system was broken and buggy and because they've altered the sniper's bullet trail, plus as soon as word about the bug got out, EVERYONE was spamming Q.

Game. Set. Your move.
Edited by Viridian - 8/1/11 at 3:48pm
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 2500 @ 4,004GHz (1.202v) Asus P8P67-PRO B3 Leadtek GTX260 65nm 896MB 700|1430|1100 4GB DDR3 Muskin 1686MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2xWD CB 250GB, 2x SG 320GB, 1xSS F1 1TB Pioneer DVD-RW Windows 7 Professional 64bit Samsung 2032BW 20" 1680x1050 16:10 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer Lycosa CoolerMaster GX 550W Coolermaster Storm Sniper Razer DeathAdder 
Mouse Pad
Razer Goliathus 
  hide details  
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 2500 @ 4,004GHz (1.202v) Asus P8P67-PRO B3 Leadtek GTX260 65nm 896MB 700|1430|1100 4GB DDR3 Muskin 1686MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2xWD CB 250GB, 2x SG 320GB, 1xSS F1 1TB Pioneer DVD-RW Windows 7 Professional 64bit Samsung 2032BW 20" 1680x1050 16:10 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer Lycosa CoolerMaster GX 550W Coolermaster Storm Sniper Razer DeathAdder 
Mouse Pad
Razer Goliathus 
  hide details  
post #656 of 670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
How did GrizzleBoy get to nearly 1,000 posts when he acts like this all the time?

You can keep repeating the same thing ad nauseum without even considering other peoples points of view. Least not of all then attacking people. But someone is going to get sick of you eventually.

You say:


Like it happens JUST like that ALL the time and nothing else ever happens. As I said earlier, but you won't know because you're supposedly ignoring me, blame the player and not the game. Most people I see playing BC2 are running and gunning. I see lots of snipers sitting in bushes, because you know, that's what snipers do. They where a guille suit for a reason? It's supposed to look like a bush? What's your problem with that? Nothing I imagine. However you really don't like 3D spotting because someone could sit in a bush getting kills? Right, it's that easy, huh? Just sit in the bush and shoot the triangles? What about if the person is in a building? What if they're behind several pieces of cover in between the camper and themselves? What if your entire team isn't spotting (it happens a lot)? There are just too many variables for what you are moaning about to be that damn simple.

You can attack me for defending the implementation if you want. I don't care. You can insinuate that I don't even play the game. PM me, we'll hook up and play.

Until you can prove that in BC2 a sniper can just sit in a bush, spamming Q and getting spots, whilst shooting other spots and rack up an unusual amount of kills, then I think you're overreacting an absurd amount just as is everyone else.

I had never known there was such a massive problem with 3D spotting between "core" Battlefield fans and BC2 until this BF3 alpha. Seriously. I eagerly awaited BC2 coming to the PC, annoyed BC1 was only for consoles. I was waiting for a new Battlefield game and when BC2 hit I was awestruck with it. Never saw a damn problem with anything (except the hitboxes slightly in the Beta and initial release).

Yet here you are, insulting people and claiming to have some sort of premium rights on what should and shouldn't be allowed in the game. But you're not alone, there are a fair few other people moaning about the same non-existant problem (3D spotting being the non-existant problem. The actual problems is the bugs in it at the moment.) No where did DICE say that Battlefield 3 wasn't going to draw on inspiration from Bad Company. No where. Yet you're all acting like you were decieved! Dooped into playing a game that, oh no, is quite like Bad Company! Oh the horror! Why?! Why would DICE draw on inspiration from their latest successful Battlefield series game?! Why would they do something like that? It makes no sense! Quick! To the preorder cancelling station! Set your phasers to unbuy!

Honestly, you people are just weird. Just wait for the final release, then pass judgement on what's in and what's not.
I am already sick of his comments. He defends his beloved games til the end...
post #657 of 670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
How did GrizzleBoy get to nearly 1,000 posts when he acts like this all the time?

You can keep repeating the same thing ad nauseum without even considering other peoples points of view. Least not of all then attacking people. But someone is going to get sick of you eventually.

You say:


Like it happens JUST like that ALL the time and nothing else ever happens. As I said earlier, but you won't know because you're supposedly ignoring me, blame the player and not the game. Most people I see playing BC2 are running and gunning. I see lots of snipers sitting in bushes, because you know, that's what snipers do. They where a guille suit for a reason? It's supposed to look like a bush? What's your problem with that? Nothing I imagine. However you really don't like 3D spotting because someone could sit in a bush getting kills? Right, it's that easy, huh? Just sit in the bush and shoot the triangles? What about if the person is in a building? What if they're behind several pieces of cover in between the camper and themselves? What if your entire team isn't spotting (it happens a lot)? There are just too many variables for what you are moaning about to be that damn simple.

You can attack me for defending the implementation if you want. I don't care. You can insinuate that I don't even play the game. PM me, we'll hook up and play.

Until you can prove that in BC2 a sniper can just sit in a bush, spamming Q and getting spots, whilst shooting other spots and rack up an unusual amount of kills, then I think you're overreacting an absurd amount just as is everyone else.

I had never known there was such a massive problem with 3D spotting between "core" Battlefield fans and BC2 until this BF3 alpha. Seriously. I eagerly awaited BC2 coming to the PC, annoyed BC1 was only for consoles. I was waiting for a new Battlefield game and when BC2 hit I was awestruck with it. Never saw a damn problem with anything (except the hitboxes slightly in the Beta and initial release).

Yet here you are, insulting people and claiming to have some sort of premium rights on what should and shouldn't be allowed in the game. But you're not alone, there are a fair few other people moaning about the same non-existant problem (3D spotting being the non-existant problem. The actual problems is the bugs in it at the moment.) No where did DICE say that Battlefield 3 wasn't going to draw on inspiration from Bad Company. No where. Yet you're all acting like you were decieved! Dooped into playing a game that, oh no, is quite like Bad Company! Oh the horror! Why?! Why would DICE draw on inspiration from their latest successful Battlefield series game?! Why would they do something like that? It makes no sense! Quick! To the preorder cancelling station! Set your phasers to unbuy!

Honestly, you people are just weird. Just wait for the final release, then pass judgement on what's in and what's not.
So are you saying that in bc2 you never just shot at a triangle and got kills without seeing the opponent? I got tons of kills sniping like that and I'm not a sniper it just makes it ridiculous that a magical triangle can be over there head showing exactly where they are when a sniper probably had to crawl a good minute to get into position just to have it blown by some noobish feature you seem to love and if you know where everyone is coming from you can just hit the spot button and spam kill, thats the reason i traded my copy of bc2 in after a few months, its fun but its not a serious competitive mp experience and got boring really quick, and if your denying that you haven't done that or seen that every game you really haven't played much or your just arguing to argue. The feature is meant for console noobs just like bad company was meant only for consoles and to bring console people into the battlefield series but you got lucky and they decided to release for pc, b3 is looking like it was made for console first with that feature and many other confirmed console type features like lack of a commander. You really need to get off your high horse and stop pretending these things aren't happening
Edited by Ironcobra - 8/1/11 at 4:00pm
Ryzen
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD RYZEN 1800x CROSSHAIR VI HERO Asus strix 1080 ti  Gskill TridentZ RGB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Crucial M100  crucial mx300 wd black  Cooling by Noctua 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
corsair h115i Windows 10 LG OLED65C6P Varmilo 87 Bluetooth 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
XFX P1-650X-CAH9 650W MODULAR Corsair Carbide 540 logitech g900 logitech G440 
Audio
Marantz sr7010 and Elemental Designs home theater 
  hide details  
Ryzen
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD RYZEN 1800x CROSSHAIR VI HERO Asus strix 1080 ti  Gskill TridentZ RGB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Crucial M100  crucial mx300 wd black  Cooling by Noctua 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
corsair h115i Windows 10 LG OLED65C6P Varmilo 87 Bluetooth 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
XFX P1-650X-CAH9 650W MODULAR Corsair Carbide 540 logitech g900 logitech G440 
Audio
Marantz sr7010 and Elemental Designs home theater 
  hide details  
post #658 of 670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironcobra View Post
So are you saying that in bc2 you never just shot at a triangle and got kills without seeing the opponent? I got tons of kills sniping like that and I'm not a sniper it just makes it ridiculous that a magical triangle can be over there head showing exactly where they are when a sniper probably had to crawl a good minute to get into position just to have it blown by some noobish feature you seem to love and if you know where everyone is coming from you can just hit the spot button and spam kill, thats the reason i traded my copy of bc2 in after a few months, its fun but its not a serious competitive mp experience and got boring really quick, and if your denying that you haven't done that or seen that every game you really haven't played much or your just arguing to argue. The feature is meant for console noobs just like bad company was meant only for consoles and to bring console people into the battlefield series but you got lucky and they decided to release for pc, b3 is looking like it was made for console first with that feature and many other confirmed console type features like lack of a commander. You really need to get off your high horse and stop pretending these things aren't happening
Ha, now this is a joke.

I never shot at a triangle and got kills. As I said before my experience is searching around the triangle. There is bullet drop the will get your aim off also.

This post seems more magical than anything else.
if you don't like the, then game don't play it. Saying it is not a competitive multiplayer game is wrong. It is very competitive game.

As an assault guy I never had a problem with spotting. I enjoy every bit of BC2. All you need is a good team.

If you cannot play with the feature then you are the noob. You are the one complaining, then traded your game.


Edited by bencher - 8/1/11 at 4:30pm
Intel Killer
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD 8320 4.4ghz Gigabyte 990fx XFX R9 290 (1100/1250) 8GB DDR3 1866 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
750GB Momentus XT Corsair H80i Windows 8 3x 23" 1080p 
KeyboardPower
Logitech Mk 710 OCZ 1000 watts 
  hide details  
Intel Killer
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD 8320 4.4ghz Gigabyte 990fx XFX R9 290 (1100/1250) 8GB DDR3 1866 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
750GB Momentus XT Corsair H80i Windows 8 3x 23" 1080p 
KeyboardPower
Logitech Mk 710 OCZ 1000 watts 
  hide details  
post #659 of 670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironcobra View Post
So are you saying that in bc2 you never just shot at a triangle and got kills without seeing the opponent? I got tons of kills sniping like that and I'm not a sniper it just makes it ridiculous that a magical triangle can be over there head showing exactly where they are when a sniper probably had to crawl a good minute to get into position just to have it blown by some noobish feature you seem to love and if you know where everyone is coming from you can just hit the spot button and spam kill, thats the reason i traded my copy of bc2 in after a few months, its fun but its not a serious competitive mp experience and got boring really quick, and if your denying that you haven't done that or seen that every game you really haven't played much or your just arguing to argue. The feature is meant for console noobs just like bad company was meant only for consoles and to bring console people into the battlefield series but you got lucky and they decided to release for pc, b3 is looking like it was made for console first with that feature and many other confirmed console type features like lack of a commander. You really need to get off your high horse and stop pretending these things aren't happening
Its a shame I can still see his comments through quotes.

Its also a shame he thinks I'm ignoring him because of his attitude towards me (lol @ "someone is going to get sick of you eventually.") as opposed to me knowing I simply CBA to have an in depth conversation with someone who apparently has never come across one of the most widely talked about complaints in BC2, about one of the most widely talked about complaints in BC2.

Why would you bother?

There are FORUMS of people discussing this matter, yet he has never come across it.

Its like attempting to discuss alternating current theory with someone who didn't even know what alternating current means in the first place. What's the point?

And then there's the fact that he almost never has anything of worth to say that is in context so he makes up arguments, puts them in your mouth and then argues with you about them.

Or maybe Viridian would like to quote me where I said 3D spotting should be removed?

I said on the alpha feedback forums that it SHOULDN'T be removed, only tweaked for line of sight and even made the same suggestion here, yet he is crying about me apparently claiming premium rights and that I dont want 3D spotting in the game. That's just one instance.

Why would I bother dealing with a whole post of that? I've said X, but he wants to argue with me about Y, when I never said Y to begin with .

Like I said before, there's no point discussing a topic with someone is a) oblivious to the topic at hand and b) attempts to argue with you about topics you never actually voiced an opinion on (like him saying I think 3D spotting shouldnt be in the game which is pretty much just a straight up lie to make his argument "better"), simply to have something to say.
It's-a tu maaach
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 @ 4GHz (1.2 vcore) Asus P7P55D EVO Powercolor 5850 4x 2GB of Corsair XMS 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorKeyboard
2x 250GB (Raid 0) XSPC Raystorm CPU block + EK 360 rad + XSPC Dua... Samsung UE37C6000  Corsair K90 + Logitech G13 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Jeantech 1000W Corsair Obsidian 800D Corsair M90 Edirol UA-25 > pair of Pioneer S-DJ08  
  hide details  
It's-a tu maaach
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 @ 4GHz (1.2 vcore) Asus P7P55D EVO Powercolor 5850 4x 2GB of Corsair XMS 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorKeyboard
2x 250GB (Raid 0) XSPC Raystorm CPU block + EK 360 rad + XSPC Dua... Samsung UE37C6000  Corsair K90 + Logitech G13 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Jeantech 1000W Corsair Obsidian 800D Corsair M90 Edirol UA-25 > pair of Pioneer S-DJ08  
  hide details  
post #660 of 670
Quote:
Originally Posted by bencher View Post
Ha, now this is a joke.

I never shot at a triangle and got kills. As I said before my experience is searching around the triangle. There is bullet drop the will get your aim off also.

This post seems more magical than anything else.
if you don't like the, then game don't play it. Saying it is not a competitive multiplayer game is wrong. It is very competitive game.

As an assault guy I never had a problem with spotting. I enjoy every bit of BC2. All you need is a good team.

If you cannot play with the feature then you are the noob. You are the one complaining, then traded your game.

You two defending your noob 3d pos is very laughable how is it you even play pc games go buy a x360 and join the kids who need all the assists to play there games and be done with it, no one cares your argument is getting you nowhere, there is no viable argument for 3d pos except for making the game accessible to new or casual gamers you obviously fall into one of those categories


And griz i agree with you its like talking to a wall, im done with it, im hoping dice see the light before release but im not getting my hopes up.
Edited by Ironcobra - 8/1/11 at 4:55pm
Ryzen
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD RYZEN 1800x CROSSHAIR VI HERO Asus strix 1080 ti  Gskill TridentZ RGB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Crucial M100  crucial mx300 wd black  Cooling by Noctua 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
corsair h115i Windows 10 LG OLED65C6P Varmilo 87 Bluetooth 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
XFX P1-650X-CAH9 650W MODULAR Corsair Carbide 540 logitech g900 logitech G440 
Audio
Marantz sr7010 and Elemental Designs home theater 
  hide details  
Ryzen
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD RYZEN 1800x CROSSHAIR VI HERO Asus strix 1080 ti  Gskill TridentZ RGB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Crucial M100  crucial mx300 wd black  Cooling by Noctua 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
corsair h115i Windows 10 LG OLED65C6P Varmilo 87 Bluetooth 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
XFX P1-650X-CAH9 650W MODULAR Corsair Carbide 540 logitech g900 logitech G440 
Audio
Marantz sr7010 and Elemental Designs home theater 
  hide details  
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Game News
This thread is locked  
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [4News.it] Battlefield 3, Alpha Trial opened now for Selected ORIGIN accounts