Status
Not open for further replies.

[4News.it] Battlefield 3, Alpha Trial opened now for Selected ORIGIN accounts

36K views 669 replies 260 participants last post by  Viridian 
#1 ·
For Selected ORIGIN accounts!!
applaud.gif

Quote:
DICE has posted on its official blog of Battlefield, a series of questions and answers designed to dispel the doubts that afflict many people eager to try the multiplayer version of Alpha and Beta of Battlefield 3.

First Multiplayer Alpha test version, of which you can find a comprehensive analysis in our article , was released in June edition Personal Computer by invitation only to developers, and to certain registered users to Origin and meeting minimum requirements (writing the newsletter , a value equal to or greater than veteran level 3 verified under My Soldier-> Veteran logging in to the official website).

Now it is open to all enrolled ORIGIN! Just log in , accept the Terms of Service, redeem code on the ORIGIN Trial download and install the Alpha PC
http://translate.google.it/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.4news.it%2F8878-battlefield-3-dice-rilascia-ulteriori-informazioni-circa-le-versioni-alpha-e-beta.php&sl=it&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8

Update:
For all the people who can not get the code from the Official Alpha Trial web site, the Global Battlefield Community Manager at DICE admitted another invitation Alpha wave is coming.
http://twitter.com/#!/zh1nt0/status/96231638572351488

Is this amazing news or what!! I Know alot of folks hate origin, but this is exciting news for all PC gamers!

battlefield-3-alpha-trial-pc_redeem-code.jpg

See less See more
#4 ·
Wont let me login the origin site for some reason.

#5 ·
you gotta go to that translate first link the OP provided. it'll re-direct you.

you cant just go to EA.com or ORIGIN store from EA.com

edit: deleted incorrect comment on LVL 50's =P

#7 ·
I already have Origin so do i have a code? I also have my BFBC2 game tied to my Origin Account.

#8 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackalphabet;14371218
you gotta go to that translate first link the OP provided. it'll re-direct you.

you cant just go to EA.com or ORIGIN store from EA.com

i think this works for LVL 50 + from BC2
Says I don't meet the criteria
mad.gif

#13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alatar
View Post

I can't seem to be able to understand where you can get the code...

Me neither. Why do people write such misleading thread titles? Alpha test is closed, right?
Nothing in this post is news, except maybe the Q/A, but there's no Battlefield 3 invites, so don't write it in the title, OP.

#16 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Goaky
View Post

Me neither. Why do people write such misleading thread titles? Alpha test is closed, right?

This.

Something similar to this was posted before. You have to have been invited to get a code. I highly doubt they'll just open this up to anyone that just logs in.

Unless I'm wrong here..

#17 ·
you're supposed to login into some battlefield bad company 2 vietnam site , provided amongst the link of the OP first link .

somewhere in that article, it tells you to login in and go to SOLDIER --> VETERAN

i suppose this is a new ******ed system that they have set up

you need to remember every EA account you've created with them in each game that they offer you as a choice to register into as " VETERAN "

still very confusing...

i was able to add BF2142 into my VETERAN status.
and sadly i do not remember my BF2 login O_O

i tried to apply for the code , and it said i didnt meet the requirements.
now it won't let me re-do it.

looking for a way around this issue

#20 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by blackalphabet
View Post

you're supposed to login into some battlefield bad company 2 vietnam site , provided amongst the link of the OP first link .

somewhere in that article, it tells you to login in and go to SOLDIER --> VETERAN

you need to remember every EA account you've created with them in each game that they offer you as a choice to register into as " VETERAN "

still very confusing...

I have veteran level 3 so I already qualify but I did not get an invite.

The OP is very misleading..

#22 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lefty67
View Post

If you ever used your EA account for Neverwinter nights 2 or something you may need to do the password recovery. Accounts were compromised a month and a half ago during that stupid anon crap

Wait what? Is that why me and my friend had trouble with BFBC2?
Every time we logged in, we were told to re-enter our CD keys, only resulting in trouble,.....

#23 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by blackalphabet
View Post

still very confusing...

Yeah no. My veteran rank is 8 and I still can't get any code.

#25 ·
Just checked my email. I now have my code! I have it! Yes! Yes! Yes!

#24 ·
#26 ·
i still cant get it myself . so idk what are the requirements really, but looking at the post. and trying to add what i can. i still cant. idk if its a 1 hit make or bust kind of thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.