Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [In] 8 Core Bulldozer Price Same As Sandy Bridge 2600K
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[In] 8 Core Bulldozer Price Same As Sandy Bridge 2600K - Page 19

post #181 of 414
Quote:
Originally Posted by purpleannex View Post
Huh?



Whilst I agree with what your saying in principle,you have to factor in that AMD motherboards are cheaper. Plus many user's can drop a BD straight in their old board, unlike an SB buyer.

Not if they wanted to gain extra market share, and effectively "kill" Sandy Bridge sales to all but the most die hard Intel fanboys.

If BD can't do 4.5Ghz on air, easily, then they've really messed up. A 45nm Thuban will do 4.2Ghz stable without much trouble on air, so a 32nm High-k metal gate BD should have no trouble with 4.5Ghz.



His rumour is based on AMD blog facts though, that's the difference. AMD stated 500Mhz Turbo on 16 cores, and higher on less cores, it doesn't take a genius to work out the possibilities.
AMD never confirmed that BD will work in AM3, my board for instance only has a beta AM3+ BIOS, I'm not so sure I could trust a BD in it.
BD is an 8 core after all,but we don't know if it will overclock like crazy or not. Clock speeds won't matter if it is faster than SB while being clocked lower.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usario View Post
Apparently you don't understand. The widely accepted rumor is that AMD's FX-8170 will come with a clock of 3.9 GHz and can turbo up to 4.5 GHz on all cores. Another widely accepted rumor shows what is supposedly a leaked AMD slide saying that Bulldozer will be able to Turbo in excess of 1 GHz when half of the cores are disabled. And AMD themselves have said that Bulldozer will Turbo more than 500 MHz with all cores active. I think it's mentioned in JF's Bulldozer Blog.
If you're going to try to dismiss something AMD has said themselves as unreliable then there's no point arguing with you.
If Turbo Core can boost half of the cores in excess of 1Ghz,then OC'ing the CPU we can get at least 4.5Ghz on air on all of the cores.
Edited by Heavy MG - 7/29/11 at 12:29pm
Moar cores!
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 8320 @ 4.0Ghz/4.2Ghz turbo gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 rev. 4.0 Gigabyte Nvida GTX 770OC 2GB/ Gigabyte 970 G1 G... Gskill Sniper 1866Mhz 8GB (4GB x 2) 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Corsair Neutron GTX 120GB WD Black 1TB Asus 24X CM Hyper 212Evo 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Home X64 HP 22BW 21.5" LED-IPS CM Storm Trigger/MX Brown Corsair TX 650V2 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
CM HAF922 Logitech G500S Steelseries QCK Mini Asus Xonar DX 7.1 
  hide details  
Reply
Moar cores!
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 8320 @ 4.0Ghz/4.2Ghz turbo gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 rev. 4.0 Gigabyte Nvida GTX 770OC 2GB/ Gigabyte 970 G1 G... Gskill Sniper 1866Mhz 8GB (4GB x 2) 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Corsair Neutron GTX 120GB WD Black 1TB Asus 24X CM Hyper 212Evo 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Home X64 HP 22BW 21.5" LED-IPS CM Storm Trigger/MX Brown Corsair TX 650V2 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
CM HAF922 Logitech G500S Steelseries QCK Mini Asus Xonar DX 7.1 
  hide details  
Reply
post #182 of 414
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usario View Post
Apparently you don't understand. The widely accepted rumor is that AMD's FX-8170 will come with a clock of 3.9 GHz and can turbo up to 4.5 GHz on all cores. Another widely accepted rumor shows what is supposedly a leaked AMD slide saying that Bulldozer will be able to Turbo in excess of 1 GHz when half of the cores are disabled. And AMD themselves have said that Bulldozer will Turbo more than 500 MHz with all cores active. I think it's mentioned in JF's Bulldozer Blog.
I'll requote this for you.

Quote:
When you post a rumor as fact, and then someone responds with another rumor, and then you say that they're wrong because it's just a rumor, you're a hypocrite.
And here's your reply to his rumor.

Quote:
No. It's more like 5 GHz for four cores.
And you've just admitted this statement is based off of rumor. So you've said he was wrong, based on something that you yourself admit is rumor. Exactly what you called him a hypocrite for. Get off that high horse son.
post #183 of 414
Quote:
Originally Posted by dafour View Post
Sweet,i know what upgrade to do.Now some benches plz
For me, what matters is that core performance must be comparable to SB. I don't care if there is 12 cores. Many games can't use my 6 properly and I get some bottlenecks due to the per core performance.
GrandMax's
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3570k 4.5GHz@1.250V Asus P8Z77-V PRO GTX 970 FTW G.SKILL CL7 Ripjaws 8GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2 x 1TB (Samsung F3 + Caviar Black) + Crucial M... Samsung SH-S223C 22X DVD Writer SATA Win7 64bit Samsung LN46D630 120Hz 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Wireless Corsair 850W Antec Nine Hundred Logitech M705 
Mouse PadAudio
Razer 5.1 DTS (800W + Yamaha Receiver). 15'' Subwoofer. 
  hide details  
Reply
GrandMax's
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3570k 4.5GHz@1.250V Asus P8Z77-V PRO GTX 970 FTW G.SKILL CL7 Ripjaws 8GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2 x 1TB (Samsung F3 + Caviar Black) + Crucial M... Samsung SH-S223C 22X DVD Writer SATA Win7 64bit Samsung LN46D630 120Hz 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Wireless Corsair 850W Antec Nine Hundred Logitech M705 
Mouse PadAudio
Razer 5.1 DTS (800W + Yamaha Receiver). 15'' Subwoofer. 
  hide details  
Reply
post #184 of 414
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman23 View Post
I'll requote this for you.



And here's your reply to his rumor.



And you've just admitted this statement is based off of rumor. So you've said he was wrong, based on something that you yourself admit is rumor. Exactly what you called him a hypocrite for. Get off that high horse son.
He based his statement off a rumor. Then I based my statement on a rumor. Then he said that my statement can't be confirmed. NEITHER CAN HIS. That's hypocrisy. But is it hypocrisy to point out that his can't be confirmed either?
Kalki
(25 items)
 
Alienware
(18 items)
 
ASUS A53Z
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8320 @ 4.73GHz Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 Radeon HD 7950 @ 1200/1800 8GB Samsung 30nm DDR3 @ 2000MHz 11-11-11-28-1T 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
128GB Crucial M4 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 2TB Seagate Barracuda ST 7200 RPM who cares 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC Raystorm XSPC Razor HD 7970 XSPC EX240 Swiftech MCP50X 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Black Ice GT Stealth 240 2x XSPC Xinruilian 1650rpm 2x Yate Loon Slim 1800rpm Alphacool Light Tower 
OSOSMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 Gentoo GNU/Linux Dell UltraSharp U2412M CM Storm Trigger MX Brown 
PowerCaseMouse
Corsair AX750 Corsair Carbide 300R Logitech G400 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD OPTERON BULLDOZER 16-CORE 2GHZ (32GHZ TOTAL) ALIENWARE 3+1 PHASE ITX GAMING BOARD 4GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 430 32GB GAMING DDR3 800MHZ CL13 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
2TB 5400RPM GAMING HDD GAMING BLU RAY BURNER ONE GAMING CASE FAN UBUNTU W/ UNITY (I AM 1337 H4X0R) 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
HD-READY 24" 1366X768 PENTILE TN PANEL GAMING M... ALIENWARE TACTX UBER 1337 BACKLIT RUBBER MEMBRA... OFF-BRAND 200W GAMING PSU; 65% EFFICIENCY  ALIENWARE GAMING CASE WITH THE COOL GLOWING ALIEN 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
ALIENWARE TACTX GAMING MOUSE ALIENWARE MOUSEPAD IT'S DESIGNED FOR GAMING AND... BEATS AUDIO 1337 ALIENWARE TACTX 8-CHANNEL GAMING HEADSET/M... 
OtherOther
16 CORES!!!! 4GB VRAM!!!! FASTER THAN 3960X + 7... ALIENWARE GAMING CARPET 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD A6-3420M OC 2.2GHz / 3GHz Turbo 1.10625v ASUS A53Z AMD Radeon HD 6520G 6GB DDR3 1333MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
320GB WD Scorpio Black yes. really good Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Fedora GNU/Linux 1366x768 LED-backlit TN panel Decent + numpad ~5hr 6-cell li-ion 
Audio
Altec Lansing 
  hide details  
Reply
Kalki
(25 items)
 
Alienware
(18 items)
 
ASUS A53Z
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8320 @ 4.73GHz Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 Radeon HD 7950 @ 1200/1800 8GB Samsung 30nm DDR3 @ 2000MHz 11-11-11-28-1T 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
128GB Crucial M4 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 2TB Seagate Barracuda ST 7200 RPM who cares 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC Raystorm XSPC Razor HD 7970 XSPC EX240 Swiftech MCP50X 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Black Ice GT Stealth 240 2x XSPC Xinruilian 1650rpm 2x Yate Loon Slim 1800rpm Alphacool Light Tower 
OSOSMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 Gentoo GNU/Linux Dell UltraSharp U2412M CM Storm Trigger MX Brown 
PowerCaseMouse
Corsair AX750 Corsair Carbide 300R Logitech G400 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD OPTERON BULLDOZER 16-CORE 2GHZ (32GHZ TOTAL) ALIENWARE 3+1 PHASE ITX GAMING BOARD 4GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 430 32GB GAMING DDR3 800MHZ CL13 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
2TB 5400RPM GAMING HDD GAMING BLU RAY BURNER ONE GAMING CASE FAN UBUNTU W/ UNITY (I AM 1337 H4X0R) 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
HD-READY 24" 1366X768 PENTILE TN PANEL GAMING M... ALIENWARE TACTX UBER 1337 BACKLIT RUBBER MEMBRA... OFF-BRAND 200W GAMING PSU; 65% EFFICIENCY  ALIENWARE GAMING CASE WITH THE COOL GLOWING ALIEN 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
ALIENWARE TACTX GAMING MOUSE ALIENWARE MOUSEPAD IT'S DESIGNED FOR GAMING AND... BEATS AUDIO 1337 ALIENWARE TACTX 8-CHANNEL GAMING HEADSET/M... 
OtherOther
16 CORES!!!! 4GB VRAM!!!! FASTER THAN 3960X + 7... ALIENWARE GAMING CARPET 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD A6-3420M OC 2.2GHz / 3GHz Turbo 1.10625v ASUS A53Z AMD Radeon HD 6520G 6GB DDR3 1333MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
320GB WD Scorpio Black yes. really good Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Fedora GNU/Linux 1366x768 LED-backlit TN panel Decent + numpad ~5hr 6-cell li-ion 
Audio
Altec Lansing 
  hide details  
Reply
post #185 of 414
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usario View Post
He based his statement off a rumor. Then I based my statement on a rumor. Then he said that my statement can't be confirmed. NEITHER CAN HIS. That's hypocrisy. But is it hypocrisy to point out that his can't be confirmed either?
It's hypocrisy to say he's wrong based on your rumor, that you stated as a fact. And where did he say any of this in this thread?
post #186 of 414
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman23 View Post
It's hypocrisy to say he's wrong based on your rumor, that you stated as a fact. And where did he say any of this in this thread?
You're being unrealistic. The only rumor about Bulldozer's clock speed that mentions the clock speed 4.5 GHz that has been posted on here is very widely believed, and says that the base clock speed will be 3.9 GHz and the Turbo speed on all cores will be 4.5 GHz. He is wrong because he is misinterpreting that rumor unless his rumor is some stupid rumor that no one believes which claims that AMD is lying and that the Turbo Core 2.0 will be almost identical to the original version and he is misinterpreting facts from AMD themselves. You're sounding like a little kid saying "what if, what if, what if..." It just doesn't work that way.
Kalki
(25 items)
 
Alienware
(18 items)
 
ASUS A53Z
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8320 @ 4.73GHz Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 Radeon HD 7950 @ 1200/1800 8GB Samsung 30nm DDR3 @ 2000MHz 11-11-11-28-1T 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
128GB Crucial M4 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 2TB Seagate Barracuda ST 7200 RPM who cares 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC Raystorm XSPC Razor HD 7970 XSPC EX240 Swiftech MCP50X 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Black Ice GT Stealth 240 2x XSPC Xinruilian 1650rpm 2x Yate Loon Slim 1800rpm Alphacool Light Tower 
OSOSMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 Gentoo GNU/Linux Dell UltraSharp U2412M CM Storm Trigger MX Brown 
PowerCaseMouse
Corsair AX750 Corsair Carbide 300R Logitech G400 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD OPTERON BULLDOZER 16-CORE 2GHZ (32GHZ TOTAL) ALIENWARE 3+1 PHASE ITX GAMING BOARD 4GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 430 32GB GAMING DDR3 800MHZ CL13 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
2TB 5400RPM GAMING HDD GAMING BLU RAY BURNER ONE GAMING CASE FAN UBUNTU W/ UNITY (I AM 1337 H4X0R) 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
HD-READY 24" 1366X768 PENTILE TN PANEL GAMING M... ALIENWARE TACTX UBER 1337 BACKLIT RUBBER MEMBRA... OFF-BRAND 200W GAMING PSU; 65% EFFICIENCY  ALIENWARE GAMING CASE WITH THE COOL GLOWING ALIEN 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
ALIENWARE TACTX GAMING MOUSE ALIENWARE MOUSEPAD IT'S DESIGNED FOR GAMING AND... BEATS AUDIO 1337 ALIENWARE TACTX 8-CHANNEL GAMING HEADSET/M... 
OtherOther
16 CORES!!!! 4GB VRAM!!!! FASTER THAN 3960X + 7... ALIENWARE GAMING CARPET 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD A6-3420M OC 2.2GHz / 3GHz Turbo 1.10625v ASUS A53Z AMD Radeon HD 6520G 6GB DDR3 1333MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
320GB WD Scorpio Black yes. really good Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Fedora GNU/Linux 1366x768 LED-backlit TN panel Decent + numpad ~5hr 6-cell li-ion 
Audio
Altec Lansing 
  hide details  
Reply
Kalki
(25 items)
 
Alienware
(18 items)
 
ASUS A53Z
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8320 @ 4.73GHz Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 Radeon HD 7950 @ 1200/1800 8GB Samsung 30nm DDR3 @ 2000MHz 11-11-11-28-1T 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
128GB Crucial M4 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 2TB Seagate Barracuda ST 7200 RPM who cares 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC Raystorm XSPC Razor HD 7970 XSPC EX240 Swiftech MCP50X 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Black Ice GT Stealth 240 2x XSPC Xinruilian 1650rpm 2x Yate Loon Slim 1800rpm Alphacool Light Tower 
OSOSMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 Gentoo GNU/Linux Dell UltraSharp U2412M CM Storm Trigger MX Brown 
PowerCaseMouse
Corsair AX750 Corsair Carbide 300R Logitech G400 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD OPTERON BULLDOZER 16-CORE 2GHZ (32GHZ TOTAL) ALIENWARE 3+1 PHASE ITX GAMING BOARD 4GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 430 32GB GAMING DDR3 800MHZ CL13 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
2TB 5400RPM GAMING HDD GAMING BLU RAY BURNER ONE GAMING CASE FAN UBUNTU W/ UNITY (I AM 1337 H4X0R) 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
HD-READY 24" 1366X768 PENTILE TN PANEL GAMING M... ALIENWARE TACTX UBER 1337 BACKLIT RUBBER MEMBRA... OFF-BRAND 200W GAMING PSU; 65% EFFICIENCY  ALIENWARE GAMING CASE WITH THE COOL GLOWING ALIEN 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
ALIENWARE TACTX GAMING MOUSE ALIENWARE MOUSEPAD IT'S DESIGNED FOR GAMING AND... BEATS AUDIO 1337 ALIENWARE TACTX 8-CHANNEL GAMING HEADSET/M... 
OtherOther
16 CORES!!!! 4GB VRAM!!!! FASTER THAN 3960X + 7... ALIENWARE GAMING CARPET 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD A6-3420M OC 2.2GHz / 3GHz Turbo 1.10625v ASUS A53Z AMD Radeon HD 6520G 6GB DDR3 1333MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
320GB WD Scorpio Black yes. really good Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Fedora GNU/Linux 1366x768 LED-backlit TN panel Decent + numpad ~5hr 6-cell li-ion 
Audio
Altec Lansing 
  hide details  
Reply
post #187 of 414
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usario View Post
You're being unrealistic. The only rumor about Bulldozer's clock speed that mentions the clock speed 4.5 GHz that has been posted on here is very widely believed, and says that the base clock speed will be 3.9 GHz and the Turbo speed on all cores will be 4.5 GHz. He is wrong because he is misinterpreting that rumor unless his rumor is some stupid rumor that no one believes which claims that AMD is lying and that the Turbo Core 2.0 will be almost identical to the original version and he is misinterpreting facts from AMD themselves. You're sounding like a little kid saying "what if, what if, what if..." It just doesn't work that way.
Still a rumor, that's all that matters. I would say it's much more childish do be throwing insults and turn around in the next breath and repeat the same act you chastised him for. And again I ask, where did he say any of this in this thread?
post #188 of 414
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagged_Steel View Post
Any news on pricing about the new 4 cores (4100??) being released along with the BD?
Bumping myself here, didn't get any response. Is there any information at all about the pricing of the new generation 4 and 6 core chips being released along with BD? I am wondering if maybe the 4 core will be 1/2 the price of BD, making it around $150 .
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-4170 @ 4.86 Ghz ASUS M5A97 EVO 2 x PowerColor AX6790 Crossfire 16GB (4 x 4GB) SAMSUNG MV-3V4G3D @1890 Mhz 8-9-9 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
2x Corsair Force 3 120 GB SSD External USB AMD stock cooler Win7 Ultimate 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS 23" DVI Fullsize, solid. OCZ ModXStream Pro 500W CM Praetorian 730 Black 
Mouse
Has red light on bottom 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-4170 @ 4.86 Ghz ASUS M5A97 EVO 2 x PowerColor AX6790 Crossfire 16GB (4 x 4GB) SAMSUNG MV-3V4G3D @1890 Mhz 8-9-9 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
2x Corsair Force 3 120 GB SSD External USB AMD stock cooler Win7 Ultimate 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS 23" DVI Fullsize, solid. OCZ ModXStream Pro 500W CM Praetorian 730 Black 
Mouse
Has red light on bottom 
  hide details  
Reply
post #189 of 414
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagged_Steel View Post
Bumping myself here, didn't get any response. Is there any information at all about the pricing of the new generation 4 and 6 core chips being released along with BD? I am wondering if maybe the 4 core will be 1/2 the price of BD, making it around $150 .
Unfortunately you didnt get a response because this thread is being trashed by usual suspects.

Do you mean the 4 core Bulldozers? Speculation has been somewhere around $190, but that was before the new stepping. Back when it was still the 4110, 6110, 8110 and 8130P. Now things are a little different. Dont know if price changed though.
post #190 of 414
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagged_Steel View Post
Bumping myself here, didn't get any response. Is there any information at all about the pricing of the new generation 4 and 6 core chips being released along with BD? I am wondering if maybe the 4 core will be 1/2 the price of BD, making it around $150 .
Quad-core will be $190, hexacore will be $240.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman23 View Post
Still a rumor, that's all that matters. I would say it's much more childish do be throwing insults and turn around in the next breath and repeat the same act you chastised him for. And again I ask, where did he say any of this in this thread?
I'm done arguing with you. I'll finish this with this:

First of all, it's not exactly a rumor. AMD has said 500 MHz Turbo for the sixteen-core CPUs and more with half the cores disabled. As purpleannex said, doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

I'm not a hypocrite because I mentioned that they're both still rumors and unverifiable. He, however, said that his post is fact (presumably because it's been "confirmed" by "industry sources" who for some reason chose to talk to of all people WCCF Tech). However, he will not take mine seriously because mine cannot be confirmed. That is straight up hypocrisy. I never said that what I said was a solid fact because I simply am not sure of the base clock. But I never said I was.

And if you're going to keep playing this "what if" game (WHAT IF he didn't mean the only known rumor that he could possibly be talking about) then we're never going to get anywhere. I'd like him to please confirm that he was talking about the only rumor any sane person could imagine he was talking about.
Edited by Usario - 7/29/11 at 12:57pm
Kalki
(25 items)
 
Alienware
(18 items)
 
ASUS A53Z
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8320 @ 4.73GHz Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 Radeon HD 7950 @ 1200/1800 8GB Samsung 30nm DDR3 @ 2000MHz 11-11-11-28-1T 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
128GB Crucial M4 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 2TB Seagate Barracuda ST 7200 RPM who cares 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC Raystorm XSPC Razor HD 7970 XSPC EX240 Swiftech MCP50X 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Black Ice GT Stealth 240 2x XSPC Xinruilian 1650rpm 2x Yate Loon Slim 1800rpm Alphacool Light Tower 
OSOSMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 Gentoo GNU/Linux Dell UltraSharp U2412M CM Storm Trigger MX Brown 
PowerCaseMouse
Corsair AX750 Corsair Carbide 300R Logitech G400 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD OPTERON BULLDOZER 16-CORE 2GHZ (32GHZ TOTAL) ALIENWARE 3+1 PHASE ITX GAMING BOARD 4GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 430 32GB GAMING DDR3 800MHZ CL13 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
2TB 5400RPM GAMING HDD GAMING BLU RAY BURNER ONE GAMING CASE FAN UBUNTU W/ UNITY (I AM 1337 H4X0R) 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
HD-READY 24" 1366X768 PENTILE TN PANEL GAMING M... ALIENWARE TACTX UBER 1337 BACKLIT RUBBER MEMBRA... OFF-BRAND 200W GAMING PSU; 65% EFFICIENCY  ALIENWARE GAMING CASE WITH THE COOL GLOWING ALIEN 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
ALIENWARE TACTX GAMING MOUSE ALIENWARE MOUSEPAD IT'S DESIGNED FOR GAMING AND... BEATS AUDIO 1337 ALIENWARE TACTX 8-CHANNEL GAMING HEADSET/M... 
OtherOther
16 CORES!!!! 4GB VRAM!!!! FASTER THAN 3960X + 7... ALIENWARE GAMING CARPET 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD A6-3420M OC 2.2GHz / 3GHz Turbo 1.10625v ASUS A53Z AMD Radeon HD 6520G 6GB DDR3 1333MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
320GB WD Scorpio Black yes. really good Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Fedora GNU/Linux 1366x768 LED-backlit TN panel Decent + numpad ~5hr 6-cell li-ion 
Audio
Altec Lansing 
  hide details  
Reply
Kalki
(25 items)
 
Alienware
(18 items)
 
ASUS A53Z
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8320 @ 4.73GHz Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 Radeon HD 7950 @ 1200/1800 8GB Samsung 30nm DDR3 @ 2000MHz 11-11-11-28-1T 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
128GB Crucial M4 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 2TB Seagate Barracuda ST 7200 RPM who cares 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC Raystorm XSPC Razor HD 7970 XSPC EX240 Swiftech MCP50X 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Black Ice GT Stealth 240 2x XSPC Xinruilian 1650rpm 2x Yate Loon Slim 1800rpm Alphacool Light Tower 
OSOSMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 Gentoo GNU/Linux Dell UltraSharp U2412M CM Storm Trigger MX Brown 
PowerCaseMouse
Corsair AX750 Corsair Carbide 300R Logitech G400 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD OPTERON BULLDOZER 16-CORE 2GHZ (32GHZ TOTAL) ALIENWARE 3+1 PHASE ITX GAMING BOARD 4GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 430 32GB GAMING DDR3 800MHZ CL13 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
2TB 5400RPM GAMING HDD GAMING BLU RAY BURNER ONE GAMING CASE FAN UBUNTU W/ UNITY (I AM 1337 H4X0R) 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
HD-READY 24" 1366X768 PENTILE TN PANEL GAMING M... ALIENWARE TACTX UBER 1337 BACKLIT RUBBER MEMBRA... OFF-BRAND 200W GAMING PSU; 65% EFFICIENCY  ALIENWARE GAMING CASE WITH THE COOL GLOWING ALIEN 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
ALIENWARE TACTX GAMING MOUSE ALIENWARE MOUSEPAD IT'S DESIGNED FOR GAMING AND... BEATS AUDIO 1337 ALIENWARE TACTX 8-CHANNEL GAMING HEADSET/M... 
OtherOther
16 CORES!!!! 4GB VRAM!!!! FASTER THAN 3960X + 7... ALIENWARE GAMING CARPET 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD A6-3420M OC 2.2GHz / 3GHz Turbo 1.10625v ASUS A53Z AMD Radeon HD 6520G 6GB DDR3 1333MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
320GB WD Scorpio Black yes. really good Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Fedora GNU/Linux 1366x768 LED-backlit TN panel Decent + numpad ~5hr 6-cell li-ion 
Audio
Altec Lansing 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Hardware News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [In] 8 Core Bulldozer Price Same As Sandy Bridge 2600K