New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Still in Beta - Page 398

post #3971 of 4271
Roommate forgot to pay electric. Power was down for about 6 hours...back to folding now.
Big Folder
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4790k @ 4.4 z97-ar MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Kingston HyperX Fury1866Mhz Clk 10 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
WD1000 Green Seagate SSD Hyper 212+ Push/Pull with fan shroud Ubuntu 12.04.3 LTS 
MonitorPowerCase
Acer 23  TR2 RX 850W Switch 810 
  hide details  
Reply
Big Folder
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4790k @ 4.4 z97-ar MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Kingston HyperX Fury1866Mhz Clk 10 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
WD1000 Green Seagate SSD Hyper 212+ Push/Pull with fan shroud Ubuntu 12.04.3 LTS 
MonitorPowerCase
Acer 23  TR2 RX 850W Switch 810 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3972 of 4271
Quote:
Originally Posted by giganews35 View Post

Roommate forgot to pay electric. Power was down for about 6 hours...back to folding now.

I would be finding a new rommate, F@H is life, must have no interruptions! biggrin.gif
 
Folding Skyline
(16 items)
 
SkylineServer
(17 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 5820K @ (Not Stock) ASUS X99-A Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FE @ 2,000+ Kingston HyperX DDR4 3200Mhz (4x4GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial MX100 128GB SATA III SSD (OS) Western Digital 2TB SATA III (Data) Crucial MX300 275GB SATA III SSD (Game) LG SATA Light-Scribe DVD+/-RW Drive 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Corsair H100i Pull x2 Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit SP2 Hisense 55" 2160p 60/120Hz TV/Monitor Dell SX2210 DVI 1920x1080 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G11 Gaming Keyboard  Corsair Professional Series HX850W Rosewill Thor V2 Black/White L.E. Full Tower Case Logitech Ball Pro 
Mouse PadAudio
What Pad? >_< Logitech Z4 2.1 Stereo System  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Q6600 @ ~3Ghz MSI 775 Aftermarket Mobo Nvida GTX 770 LE 2GB @ ~1,300+ 2x2GB (4GB) 800Mhz DDR2 RAM 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate 160GB DVD/CD Writer/Burner Cooler Master 92mm Windows 7 64 Bit Ultimate Basic 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell 18" LCD DVI Dell QWERTY Corsair CX500 500W PSU Spartan Series 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Dell Laser N/A Internal Speaker 240mm Fan to Cool GPU 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
Intel E5410 2.33Ghz Intel E5410 2.33Ghz Dell T7400 Dual Xeon Nvidia Quadro 290 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
16GB Samsung ECC RAM DDR2 800Mhz Seagate Barrcuda 500GB 7,200RPM (OS) DVD/CD Writer/Burner Dual Intel Xeon Heatsinks w/ 200mm Delta Fan 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 64 Bit Ultimate Dell Precision 18" LCD DVI  Dell Precision 104 QWERTY Dell/Delta 850W Dual Rail PSU 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Dell Precision T7400 Server Case  Dell Precision Laser N/A Internal Speaker 
Other
Linksys Gigabit Ehternet Card 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Folding Skyline
(16 items)
 
SkylineServer
(17 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 5820K @ (Not Stock) ASUS X99-A Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FE @ 2,000+ Kingston HyperX DDR4 3200Mhz (4x4GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial MX100 128GB SATA III SSD (OS) Western Digital 2TB SATA III (Data) Crucial MX300 275GB SATA III SSD (Game) LG SATA Light-Scribe DVD+/-RW Drive 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Corsair H100i Pull x2 Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit SP2 Hisense 55" 2160p 60/120Hz TV/Monitor Dell SX2210 DVI 1920x1080 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G11 Gaming Keyboard  Corsair Professional Series HX850W Rosewill Thor V2 Black/White L.E. Full Tower Case Logitech Ball Pro 
Mouse PadAudio
What Pad? >_< Logitech Z4 2.1 Stereo System  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Q6600 @ ~3Ghz MSI 775 Aftermarket Mobo Nvida GTX 770 LE 2GB @ ~1,300+ 2x2GB (4GB) 800Mhz DDR2 RAM 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate 160GB DVD/CD Writer/Burner Cooler Master 92mm Windows 7 64 Bit Ultimate Basic 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell 18" LCD DVI Dell QWERTY Corsair CX500 500W PSU Spartan Series 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Dell Laser N/A Internal Speaker 240mm Fan to Cool GPU 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
Intel E5410 2.33Ghz Intel E5410 2.33Ghz Dell T7400 Dual Xeon Nvidia Quadro 290 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
16GB Samsung ECC RAM DDR2 800Mhz Seagate Barrcuda 500GB 7,200RPM (OS) DVD/CD Writer/Burner Dual Intel Xeon Heatsinks w/ 200mm Delta Fan 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 64 Bit Ultimate Dell Precision 18" LCD DVI  Dell Precision 104 QWERTY Dell/Delta 850W Dual Rail PSU 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Dell Precision T7400 Server Case  Dell Precision Laser N/A Internal Speaker 
Other
Linksys Gigabit Ehternet Card 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3973 of 4271
Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpSkyline View Post

I would be finding a new rommate, F@H is life, must have no interruptions! biggrin.gif

This ^ rolleyes.gif
post #3974 of 4271
Quote:
Originally Posted by giganews35 View Post

Roommate forgot to pay electric. Power was down for about 6 hours...back to folding now.
I think your power needs to go out again... You are getting way to close! Lol
post #3975 of 4271
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgeek12 View Post

I think your power needs to go out again... You are getting way to close! Lol

That's the spirit tongue.gif I been lobbying @4thKor power/internet company for some major outages......no response yet mad.gif
post #3976 of 4271
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanofsong View Post

That's the spirit tongue.gif I been lobbying @4thKor power/internet company for some major outages......no response yet mad.gif

It's a miracle I haven't had any power issues. I'm running 9 rigs on two old 15 amp glass fuses. And now that I've fired up all the CPU's for BOINC I've been wondering if I might blow one. I went and bought spares this afternoon. No issues thus far. thumb.gif
post #3977 of 4271
Hey guys I am sorry for being absent for a while and that I haven't being making as many points as I should have been... Work, school and private life have taken a toll on my forum activity more than I would like it to.

Not being able to keep up a continuous score comes down to two reasons:
For one my hardware must be slowly failing. The H70 CLC isn't running properly and the card is reaching way too high temperatures forcing me to drop to lower clocks. It has been crashing very often in the recent days and I haven't been able to check on it as often as I should. Secondly my GF is nearly living here now and I must shut down the rigs overnight as they are bothersome for her when sleeping which costs the most points.

Therefor I doubt to be able to sustain at least the 20/7 requirement and be eligible to continue to partake in the TC after this month. I'm really sorry for this and hope to have helped the team and the competition for the time I was more active and I really enjoyed the competition for the short time I have been active in it.
post #3978 of 4271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayce185 View Post

Hey guys I am sorry for being absent for a while and that I haven't being making as many points as I should have been... Work, school and private life have taken a toll on my forum activity more than I would like it to.

Not being able to keep up a continuous score comes down to two reasons:
For one my hardware must be slowly failing. The H70 CLC isn't running properly and the card is reaching way too high temperatures forcing me to drop to lower clocks. It has been crashing very often in the recent days and I haven't been able to check on it as often as I should. Secondly my GF is nearly living here now and I must shut down the rigs overnight as they are bothersome for her when sleeping which costs the most points.

Therefor I doubt to be able to sustain at least the 20/7 requirement and be eligible to continue to partake in the TC after this month. I'm really sorry for this and hope to have helped the team and the competition for the time I was more active and I really enjoyed the competition for the short time I have been active in it.

Sad to see you go. Even if you can't make the 20/7 requirement you can keep your TC passkey going on the 950. I'm sure you won't get dropped from the team until a replacement is found smile.gif
post #3979 of 4271
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigblock990 View Post

Sad to see you go. Even if you can't make the 20/7 requirement you can keep your TC passkey going on the 950. I'm sure you won't get dropped from the team until a replacement is found smile.gif

This redface.gif@Rayce185
post #3980 of 4271
Quote:
Originally Posted by giganews35 View Post

Roommate forgot to pay electric. Power was down for about 6 hours...back to folding now.
This has been a good competition between us this month lol!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Team Competition