Overclock.net › Forums › Specialty Builds › HTPC › Music/media server, Intel Atom or AMD E350?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Music/media server, Intel Atom or AMD E350?

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 
So, I've decided to build a dedicated music/media server, now that I've passed my desktop on to a member of the family. I have two choices before me, and I am having trouble choosing, perhaps OCN can help!

My goal is to have a very low power, efficient system that can play music back locally (both can do this) or display media on my (perhaps soon to be purchased) DLNA TV; the Intel option can do this via DLNA streaming (which will rely on the supported formats of the TV, likely causing a few issues), while the AMD option can play this content back via HDMI. I would assume that the HDMI playback will be much easier to achieve, and likely support more formats above DLNA, but the simplicity of the DLNA setup is nice.

Option A: Intel Atom, either D510 or D525
This is the vastly cheaper option. I can get the Atom board + RAM (if I can find the 510 in stock, I have RAM on hand; if the 525, I will need to pick up a SO-DIMM) + ISK 300-65 for about $160 in total with shipping.

I would likely need to buy a USB wireless adapter, too, bringing the total cost up to about $180. There is great Linux support here, and I could likely have this Atom build function as a router while simultaneously performing its other duties.

Option B: ASUS E350 Deluxe
This is much more expensive, costing about $165 for the motherboard alone. However, I do get a faster processor, infinitely faster graphics, built in WiFi, USB3 (which I doubt I would use), built in bluetooth (which I might use) and more SATA ports (which I likely won't use). The total cost would be about $220 for this build.

The benefit here is that the E350 is a lot more versatile than the Atom. It can play back local high definition video via HDMI without being picky about formats, I can play some emulated games, and the built in WiFi lets me use the E350 as a router as well. The downside is that Linux support for the E350 is still low, necessitating the use of Windows 7.

Realistically, music is my primary concern here, but am I shooting myself in the foot by getting the cheaper, limited Atom? Will the extra power consumption of the E350 make it unfeasible to be a dedicated router?
Thinkpad L420
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i3-2310M Lenovo i3-2310M 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Intel 520 Optiarc AD-7710H Mint 14" LG D02EB 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Thinkpad 65w AC adapter Thinkpad UltraNav 
  hide details  
Reply
Thinkpad L420
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i3-2310M Lenovo i3-2310M 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Intel 520 Optiarc AD-7710H Mint 14" LG D02EB 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Thinkpad 65w AC adapter Thinkpad UltraNav 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2 of 11
You'll probably be fine with the Atom. Will you be using this rig personally or is it going to be more of a server role? If you can deal with adequate (but perhaps not snappy), get the Atom. Otherwise, you wouldn't be disappointed with the E350. I wouldn't worry about power consumption here, they're both quite frugal.
Edited by stolid - 7/29/11 at 10:42pm
2017 Build
(10 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 7 1700X ASRock X370 Killer SLI/ac PowerColor R9 280 3GB 2x Corsair Venceance LPX 32GB DDR4-3200 (4x16GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingMonitor
Sandisk Ultra II 960GB SSD Mushkin Reactor 960GB MLC SSD Corsair H110i 34" LG 34UC88-B 3440x1440 
PowerCase
EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750W Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX TG 
CPUCPUCPUCPU
AMD Opteron 8431 AMD Opteron 8431 AMD Opteron 8431 AMD Opteron 8431 
MotherboardRAMHard DriveOptical Drive
Supermicro H8QME-2+ 32GB DDR2-667 ECC Registered (16x2GB) 2x Samsung F3 1TB 2x Toshiba 5TB 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
4x Hyper TX-3 Debian Wheezy Headless Corsair CX750M 
  hide details  
Reply
2017 Build
(10 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 7 1700X ASRock X370 Killer SLI/ac PowerColor R9 280 3GB 2x Corsair Venceance LPX 32GB DDR4-3200 (4x16GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingMonitor
Sandisk Ultra II 960GB SSD Mushkin Reactor 960GB MLC SSD Corsair H110i 34" LG 34UC88-B 3440x1440 
PowerCase
EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750W Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX TG 
CPUCPUCPUCPU
AMD Opteron 8431 AMD Opteron 8431 AMD Opteron 8431 AMD Opteron 8431 
MotherboardRAMHard DriveOptical Drive
Supermicro H8QME-2+ 32GB DDR2-667 ECC Registered (16x2GB) 2x Samsung F3 1TB 2x Toshiba 5TB 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
4x Hyper TX-3 Debian Wheezy Headless Corsair CX750M 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurikrunch;14399961 
So, I've decided to build a dedicated music/media server, now that I've passed my desktop on to a member of the family. I have two choices before me, and I am having trouble choosing, perhaps OCN can help!

My goal is to have a very low power, efficient system that can play music back locally (both can do this) or display media on my (perhaps soon to be purchased) DLNA TV; the Intel option can do this via DLNA streaming (which will rely on the supported formats of the TV, likely causing a few issues), while the AMD option can play this content back via HDMI. I would assume that the HDMI playback will be much easier to achieve, and likely support more formats above DLNA, but the simplicity of the DLNA setup is nice.

Option A: Intel Atom, either D510 or D525
This is the vastly cheaper option. I can get the Atom board + RAM (if I can find the 510 in stock, I have RAM on hand; if the 525, I will need to pick up a SO-DIMM) + ISK 300-65 for about $160 in total with shipping.

I would likely need to buy a USB wireless adapter, too, bringing the total cost up to about $180. There is great Linux support here, and I could likely have this Atom build function as a router while simultaneously performing its other duties.

Option B: ASUS E350 Deluxe
This is much more expensive, costing about $165 for the motherboard alone. However, I do get a faster processor, infinitely faster graphics, built in WiFi, USB3 (which I doubt I would use), built in bluetooth (which I might use) and more SATA ports (which I likely won't use). The total cost would be about $220 for this build.

The benefit here is that the E350 is a lot more versatile than the Atom. It can play back local high definition video via HDMI without being picky about formats, I can play some emulated games, and the built in WiFi lets me use the E350 as a router as well. The downside is that Linux support for the E350 is still low, necessitating the use of Windows 7.

Realistically, music is my primary concern here, but am I shooting myself in the foot by getting the cheaper, limited Atom? Will the extra power consumption of the E350 make it unfeasible to be a dedicated router?

If I were you I would go with the AMD. It is the better of the two because it comes with all the stuff already built in. Plus, you will be sort of future-proofing yourself with USB3 and all that. It is also quite a bit more powerful than the atoms. I wouldn't really worry about power usage since both boards use so little it isn't even a concern. But if Linux support is important to you, the atom/ion setup has the advantage in that area. Linux support probably will be there for the AMD board in a couple more months when all the "big" distro release around Octoberish.
Edited by hockeyfighter09 - 7/30/11 at 12:22am
My System
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k @ 4.6GHz 1.360V ASUS P8Z68-V Pro EVGA GTX 970 G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB (2x4GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
WD 640GB Blue Kingston 120GB SSD Windows 7 Professional Dell U2410 
PowerCase
Antec Earthwatts EA650 Cooler Master CM690 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k @ 4.6GHz 1.360V ASUS P8Z68-V Pro EVGA GTX 970 G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB (2x4GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
WD 640GB Blue Kingston 120GB SSD Windows 7 Professional Dell U2410 
PowerCase
Antec Earthwatts EA650 Cooler Master CM690 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4 of 11
how do you use a computer with wireless as a router?
Current PC
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 @ ~3.6 EVGA 132-BL-E758-A1 X58 3-Way SLI BFG GTX 285 OC Mushkin 6GB 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
Intel 120GB SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1.5 Windows 7 Corsair 750 HAF 932 
  hide details  
Reply
Current PC
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 @ ~3.6 EVGA 132-BL-E758-A1 X58 3-Way SLI BFG GTX 285 OC Mushkin 6GB 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
Intel 120GB SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1.5 Windows 7 Corsair 750 HAF 932 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5 of 11
Thread Starter 
Stolid: it will be a server role entirely. It will be used to play back my collection of .flac from a local hard drive (not a NAS) via S/PDIF, and (if I ever buy one) to DLNA stream movies to my DLNA TV. I would also use it as a router once I move in to my new place.

If I go the E350 route, the duties are still the same, but instead of DLNA streaming to the TV I just hook it up via HDMI, and maybe play a few PS1 games on it if I get bored - nothing I can't already do on another computer, though.

hockey: thanks for the input, but I doubt I will ever need USB3 or the other future-proof features of the E350; the Atom fills all my processing needs at a lower cost and power envelope.

I think I'm going to go with the Atom (considering I don't currently have a TV, and am leaning towards not buying one). Now I just need to find myself a decent USB wireless N receiver. wink.gif

kujon: Under Windows 7, it's as easy as sharing an internet connection from ethernet via wifi. Under Linux, it's a little bit more difficult (involves setting up a DHCP server and iptables), but it's still doable. I'll be working from a guide, so I can't help much in that regard.

Thanks everyone for the help.
Thinkpad L420
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i3-2310M Lenovo i3-2310M 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Intel 520 Optiarc AD-7710H Mint 14" LG D02EB 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Thinkpad 65w AC adapter Thinkpad UltraNav 
  hide details  
Reply
Thinkpad L420
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i3-2310M Lenovo i3-2310M 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Intel 520 Optiarc AD-7710H Mint 14" LG D02EB 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Thinkpad 65w AC adapter Thinkpad UltraNav 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6 of 11
If it's mostly just a file server, I wouldn't worry about CPU horsepower at all. A router is an easy task as well. The atom would probably be more than sufficient. My concern was that you might be directly using it and would thus want something faster. Good luck with the build.

I have one of my old computers as a file/media server, and my only regret is putting it on wireless G. It's adequate to stream stuff, but file transfers are a little slow. What I'm saying is make sure to get a quality N adapter, one of those that has more than the minimum amount of antennas (>150mbps I think), assuming you want maximum throughput.
Edited by stolid - 7/31/11 at 9:32pm
2017 Build
(10 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 7 1700X ASRock X370 Killer SLI/ac PowerColor R9 280 3GB 2x Corsair Venceance LPX 32GB DDR4-3200 (4x16GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingMonitor
Sandisk Ultra II 960GB SSD Mushkin Reactor 960GB MLC SSD Corsair H110i 34" LG 34UC88-B 3440x1440 
PowerCase
EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750W Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX TG 
CPUCPUCPUCPU
AMD Opteron 8431 AMD Opteron 8431 AMD Opteron 8431 AMD Opteron 8431 
MotherboardRAMHard DriveOptical Drive
Supermicro H8QME-2+ 32GB DDR2-667 ECC Registered (16x2GB) 2x Samsung F3 1TB 2x Toshiba 5TB 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
4x Hyper TX-3 Debian Wheezy Headless Corsair CX750M 
  hide details  
Reply
2017 Build
(10 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 7 1700X ASRock X370 Killer SLI/ac PowerColor R9 280 3GB 2x Corsair Venceance LPX 32GB DDR4-3200 (4x16GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingMonitor
Sandisk Ultra II 960GB SSD Mushkin Reactor 960GB MLC SSD Corsair H110i 34" LG 34UC88-B 3440x1440 
PowerCase
EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750W Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX TG 
CPUCPUCPUCPU
AMD Opteron 8431 AMD Opteron 8431 AMD Opteron 8431 AMD Opteron 8431 
MotherboardRAMHard DriveOptical Drive
Supermicro H8QME-2+ 32GB DDR2-667 ECC Registered (16x2GB) 2x Samsung F3 1TB 2x Toshiba 5TB 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
4x Hyper TX-3 Debian Wheezy Headless Corsair CX750M 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7 of 11
Just a thought, why not use regular desktop processors? They're pretty low on power usage, too, and would be much more flexible. For example, something like the following:
  • Case: Apex MI-008 or Rosewill RC-CIX, $40~50
  • PSU: stock with case, $0
  • MB: Foxconn H67S, $70
  • CPU: Pentium G620 or G620T, $75~85
  • GPU: integrated, $0
  • RAM: 2x2GB value memory, $30
  • HSF: stock, $0
  • HDD: 1TB 5400RPM, $40
  • HDD: DVD burner, $20 (optional)
  • OS: Windows 7 Home Premium, $100 (optional)
  • TOTAL: $265~295 ($375~395 with Windows)

Celeron Sandy Bridge is coming out soon and that would lower the price of entry even further (~$50 for dual-core Celeron G530). Granted, the Atom will still be the cheapest option for Mini-ITX unless we start getting LGA-1155 Mini-ITX motherboards for under $50.
Garnet
(11 items)
 
Lucifiel
(13 items)
 
Metatron
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i5-3450S Intel DQ77KB Corsair 16GB DDR3 1600 SO-DIMM Samsung 830 256GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Crucial m4 256 mSATA Samsung 840 500GB Intel BXHTS1155LP Windows 7 Ultimate x64 
KeyboardCaseMouse
Logitech K800 Lian Li PC-Q05B Logitech M570 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7-860 Gigabyte GA-H55N-USB3 EVGA GTX 460 1GB GDDR5 Kingston 2x4GB DDR3 1333 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
G.SKILL Phoenix Pro 120GB Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Silverstone ST45SF 450W Silverstone Sugo SG05B 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7-860 Biostar TH55B HD MSI GT 240 1GB GDDR5 Kingston 2x2GB DDR3 1333 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
Intel X25-M 120GB Windows 7 Ultimate x86 Samsung 22" Antec EA-380D 
Case
Rosewill R101-P-BK 
  hide details  
Reply
Garnet
(11 items)
 
Lucifiel
(13 items)
 
Metatron
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i5-3450S Intel DQ77KB Corsair 16GB DDR3 1600 SO-DIMM Samsung 830 256GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Crucial m4 256 mSATA Samsung 840 500GB Intel BXHTS1155LP Windows 7 Ultimate x64 
KeyboardCaseMouse
Logitech K800 Lian Li PC-Q05B Logitech M570 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7-860 Gigabyte GA-H55N-USB3 EVGA GTX 460 1GB GDDR5 Kingston 2x4GB DDR3 1333 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
G.SKILL Phoenix Pro 120GB Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Silverstone ST45SF 450W Silverstone Sugo SG05B 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7-860 Biostar TH55B HD MSI GT 240 1GB GDDR5 Kingston 2x2GB DDR3 1333 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
Intel X25-M 120GB Windows 7 Ultimate x86 Samsung 22" Antec EA-380D 
Case
Rosewill R101-P-BK 
  hide details  
Reply
post #8 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rui-no-onna;14423315 
Just a thought, why not use regular desktop processors? They're pretty low on power usage, too, and would be much more flexible. For example, something like the following:
  • Case: Apex MI-008 or Rosewill RC-CIX, $40~50
  • PSU: stock with case, $0
  • MB: Foxconn H67S, $70
  • CPU: Pentium G620 or G620T, $75~85
  • GPU: integrated, $0
  • RAM: 2x2GB value memory, $30
  • HSF: stock, $0
  • HDD: 1TB 5400RPM, $40
  • HDD: DVD burner, $20 (optional)
  • OS: Windows 7 Home Premium, $100 (optional)
  • TOTAL: $265~295 ($375~395 with Windows)

Celeron Sandy Bridge is coming out soon and that would lower the price of entry even further (~$50 for dual-core Celeron G530). Granted, the Atom will still be the cheapest option for Mini-ITX unless we start getting LGA-1155 Mini-ITX motherboards for under $50.


I won't gain anything by going higher than an Atom/E350, other than a larger electricity bill and annoying noise from active cooling. All my needs are met by these cheaper, lower power options.

Additionally, I get much higher quality components going with the Atom or the E350 (eg, Intel motherboard vs. Foxconn, Antec with power brick vs. Rosewill garbage) - I feel that the higher quality will translate in to longer life.
Thinkpad L420
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i3-2310M Lenovo i3-2310M 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Intel 520 Optiarc AD-7710H Mint 14" LG D02EB 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Thinkpad 65w AC adapter Thinkpad UltraNav 
  hide details  
Reply
Thinkpad L420
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i3-2310M Lenovo i3-2310M 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Intel 520 Optiarc AD-7710H Mint 14" LG D02EB 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Thinkpad 65w AC adapter Thinkpad UltraNav 
  hide details  
Reply
post #9 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurikrunch;14423581 
I won't gain anything by going higher than an Atom/E350, other than a larger electricity bill and annoying noise from active cooling.
That's not necessarily the case nowadays. The new Sandy Bridge chips are amazingly power efficient particularly at low load. Paired with a decent power supply, idle power consumption would be around the same as an Atom or Zacate-based build. Heck, a basic H61 MB + Celeron/Pentium SNB CPU would even have lower power consumption compared to the older 945GC/Atom 330 platform.

i32100tmediaperformance.jpg

With a PicoPSU 150 and 60GB SSD, idle power consumption of the i3-2100T system was just 14.1~16.5W AC. That's the same you'll get from nettop builds. Heck, my Gigabyte E-350 based build (Antec ISK-100 w/60GB SSD) uses 25W idle and is noisier than my i7-860+GTX 460 gaming rig. You'd save more electricity by careful selection of the motherboard and PSU than by choosing between Sandy Bridge, Pineview or Zacate (as long as you stick to integrated graphics or don't need graphics in case of headless servers). Besides, unless you go for an expensive, high-end motherboard with a huge heatsink, Zacate still requires active cooling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurikrunch;14423581 
All my needs are met by these cheaper, lower power options.

Additionally, I get much higher quality components going with the Atom or the E350 (eg, Intel motherboard vs. Foxconn, Antec with power brick vs. Rosewill garbage) - I feel that the higher quality will translate in to longer life.
The D510MO Intel motherboard is actually manufactured by Foxconn, I believe. However, admittedly, it's darned hard to beat the D510MO on the price front. Zacate, unfortunately, was released too late and priced too high. Nowadays, desktop processors have idle power consumption on the level of nettop processors and Mini-ITX motherboards aren't as expensive as before. The Atom(/ION) became a hit because back then, it was pretty much the only choice. Cheapest 780G M-ITX motherboard was $300 and chipset offerings from Intel weren't really worth considering. Nowadays, we are spoiled for choice.
Garnet
(11 items)
 
Lucifiel
(13 items)
 
Metatron
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i5-3450S Intel DQ77KB Corsair 16GB DDR3 1600 SO-DIMM Samsung 830 256GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Crucial m4 256 mSATA Samsung 840 500GB Intel BXHTS1155LP Windows 7 Ultimate x64 
KeyboardCaseMouse
Logitech K800 Lian Li PC-Q05B Logitech M570 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7-860 Gigabyte GA-H55N-USB3 EVGA GTX 460 1GB GDDR5 Kingston 2x4GB DDR3 1333 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
G.SKILL Phoenix Pro 120GB Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Silverstone ST45SF 450W Silverstone Sugo SG05B 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7-860 Biostar TH55B HD MSI GT 240 1GB GDDR5 Kingston 2x2GB DDR3 1333 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
Intel X25-M 120GB Windows 7 Ultimate x86 Samsung 22" Antec EA-380D 
Case
Rosewill R101-P-BK 
  hide details  
Reply
Garnet
(11 items)
 
Lucifiel
(13 items)
 
Metatron
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i5-3450S Intel DQ77KB Corsair 16GB DDR3 1600 SO-DIMM Samsung 830 256GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Crucial m4 256 mSATA Samsung 840 500GB Intel BXHTS1155LP Windows 7 Ultimate x64 
KeyboardCaseMouse
Logitech K800 Lian Li PC-Q05B Logitech M570 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7-860 Gigabyte GA-H55N-USB3 EVGA GTX 460 1GB GDDR5 Kingston 2x4GB DDR3 1333 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
G.SKILL Phoenix Pro 120GB Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Silverstone ST45SF 450W Silverstone Sugo SG05B 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7-860 Biostar TH55B HD MSI GT 240 1GB GDDR5 Kingston 2x2GB DDR3 1333 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
Intel X25-M 120GB Windows 7 Ultimate x86 Samsung 22" Antec EA-380D 
Case
Rosewill R101-P-BK 
  hide details  
Reply
post #10 of 11
Thread Starter 
With an efficient powersupply like the PicoPSU, and an SSD, sure, a Sandy Bridge i3 will idle at around the Atom level - however, that extra power and speed comes at a price, necessitating a build around three times the cost of my Atom plan, and double my (passively cooled ASUS) E350 plan.

I don't need the extra computing power, silence is my goal and I can achieve my goals with something one third or half the cost of your personal i3 build. Thank you for the suggestion, but I am not interested.

In regards to Foxconn making Intel motherboards: I wasn't aware of this, but it is evident to me that Intel has a higher level of quality control than Foxconn-branded products. While my evidence is entirely anecdotal, I have heard nothing but good things about Intel motherboards lasting forever, and Foxconn products failing miserably.
Thinkpad L420
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i3-2310M Lenovo i3-2310M 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Intel 520 Optiarc AD-7710H Mint 14" LG D02EB 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Thinkpad 65w AC adapter Thinkpad UltraNav 
  hide details  
Reply
Thinkpad L420
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i3-2310M Lenovo i3-2310M 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Intel 520 Optiarc AD-7710H Mint 14" LG D02EB 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Thinkpad 65w AC adapter Thinkpad UltraNav 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: HTPC
Overclock.net › Forums › Specialty Builds › HTPC › Music/media server, Intel Atom or AMD E350?