Its been a few months obviously some more problems have come up as usual lol. guess this should keep me busy now as loads of sick games are out and coming soon. D:
So here are some problems i get to deal with:
- tubes have all turned green or misty white colour.
- a staple fell into the bottle of coolant causing rust and debris in my loop messing up my cpu block.
- the orange led on the motherboard is still on suggesting memory or dimm problem.
- all 3 gpu blocks are stained from the black fluid. some kind of problem with the new en nickel plating.
- the bitspower sli connectors where too long for my tri sli and caused my cards to bend.
- one lf the gpu block's LED circuit has shorted out due to the cards loose conection.
- the 24 pin's 12v wires have melted from too much current (common fault with evga boards)
- need to cut another hole in the motherboard tray to add a molex cable to support my pcie slots.
- all my fans and both radiators have collected insane amounts of dust and dead moths.
I think thats almost everything, some of these strange problems have happened before and seem to be reoccurring. If any of you like the look of this build, i am actually trying to sell my motherboard, and that which comes with it, blocks, cpu, ram etc. so let me know!
As im ordering new tubes and junk i think ill take another swing at making my own front panel, now that ive found some nice 2mm aluminium sheet