Overclock.net banner

What case?

641 views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  ninox999 
#1 ·
ok, so originally i was gonna go with the 690 II, but now, i have changed my mind. i know that many of you will say its a great case, so im asking everybody, is there a case out there that has the features of the 690 II and possibly even more features? and a similar sleek look with the mesh on the front and a side panel window this time?

thanks guys

See less See more
#3 ·
#5 ·
the reason everyone likes the 690 II is advanced is because it has all the features you need, for cheap in good quality and look.

what features are you actually looking for that it doesnt have? and why dont you want it?

#7 ·
the reason why i changed my mind is because im just not feeling that it is the case for me, and because the fan is blue. yes i know that you can replace it with a red one, but i still want the led switch to be functional. and i dont want to go through that hassle of modification, mainly because i dont want to break anything. i have already asked on a seperate thread if there was anyone out there in australia (mainly in the melbourne region, but still can from the rest of the country) who could replace the leds for me and ALSO replace the leds on my fan controller. but i got no replies. its because of that and because i would like usb3 to come with the case.

#9 ·
Also the 500R, which the next one up should be released soon too.
CoolerMaster Storm Enforcer is another one to pick.
There is also the HAF X, HAF 932 Advanced,

#10 ·
the 400r doesnt seem to appeal to me that much, the 600t in black is good, but the side panel only comes with the white one
. i liked the 600t also cause of its intergrated fan controller.

also a couple of other things:

i want the case to have support for the corsair h100, have an integrated fan controller, be all black, and have a nice side panel window to show off the goodies im gonna pack in there

#11 ·
#12 ·
Fractal Arc Midi... / Thread

Okay well not really since it lacks a window. But it is a fantastic case with more or less the same features as the 690II but quite a bit better looking (IMO). You would have to mod the case for a window if you really wanted one but that would be a learning experience in it self and window mods are especially easy to do. Just get some Uchannel molding, that super sticky double sided 3M tape, some acrylic and go to town with a jigsaw or dremel.

#14 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by CJisohsocool
View Post

Corsair sell's side panels for the 600t on their website for like 20$

EDIT: what is the link? i have capped internet so i cbf loading multiple pages just to get to the page im looking for

and just to help, heres what will be in there

- FX 8 core CPU (BEST ONE)
- Crosshair V Formula (is there gonna be an extreme?)
- an ssd
- 1 hdd
- 2 6970's or 1 6990

again, i thank you people for trying to help me out here.

#15 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sp33d Junki3
View Post

Forget the built in fan controller, most suck anyways.
Pick up the HAF X case. There is plenty of room for the H100, and whole lot of extras.

You can pick up the NZXT Sentry Mesh fan contollerNZXT Sentry Mesh

Heres some pics of my HAF Xhttp://www.overclock.net/computer-ca...l#post14411587

but then again, the 600t is made by corsair and it has a fan controller?

#16 ·
Phantom ?

#17 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by ninox999
View Post

EDIT: what is the link? i have capped internet so i cbf loading multiple pages just to get to the page im looking for

and just to help, heres what will be in there

- FX 8 core CPU (BEST ONE)
- Crosshair V Formula (is there gonna be an extreme?)
- an ssd
- 1 hdd
- 2 6970's or 1 6990

again, i thank you people for trying to help me out here.

http://www.corsair.com/cases/case-ac...h-inserts.html

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.