Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › ATI Drivers and Overclocking Software › AMD Drives problem
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

AMD Drives problem

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 
hello

I just installed 11.7 driver from 11.6 and on crysis 2 i can't get full screen and i can't open Catalyst Control Center

I reinstalled it and don't work, remove and install 11.6, don't work :S
post #2 of 12
Did you try hitting alt+enter?
post #3 of 12
Have you tried pressing Alt+Enter to enter full screen? And if CCC doesn't open i would reinstall. Try using Driver Sweeper to remove your old drivers and install a fresh download of 11.7.
post #4 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkippyDogg View Post
Have you tried pressing Alt+Enter to enter full screen? And if CCC doesn't open i would reinstall. Try using Driver Sweeper to remove your old drivers and install a fresh download of 11.7.
i'll try that

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsedPaperclip View Post
Did you try hitting alt+enter?
yea don't work. I put full screen but i have a black bar on the left side
post #5 of 12
Quote:
yea don't work. I put full screen but i have a black bar on the left side
Can you provide a screenshot? Are you running on your native resolution?
Edited by SkippyDogg - 8/1/11 at 1:27pm
post #6 of 12
Thread Starter 
[quote=SkippyDogg;14427300]
Quote:
Originally Posted by reborn624 View Post


Can you provide a screenshot? Are you running on your native resolution?
i can't provide a screenshot, on paint don't show the black bar :S

yea, i run 1440x900 (native res)
post #7 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by reborn624 View Post

i can't provide a screenshot, on paint don't show the black bar :S

yea, i run 1440x900 (native res)
If the black bars don't show up on a screenshot, the monitor could be the culprit for the black bars. For now use driver sweeper and download/install 11.7 again to eliminate driver error.
post #8 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkippyDogg View Post
If the black bars don't show up on a screenshot, the monitor could be the culprit for the black bars. For now use driver sweeper and download/install 11.7 again to eliminate driver error.
i can play other games, maybe is the crysis crack problem. But why i can't open ccc?
post #9 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by reborn624 View Post
i can play other games, maybe is the crysis crack problem. But why i can't open ccc?
Uhh talking about piracy is against the rules, just so you know. And have you tried installing and reinstalling CCC? Did you choose the Driver Suite from the download site?
post #10 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkippyDogg View Post
Uhh talking about piracy is against the rules, just so you know. And have you tried installing and reinstalling CCC? Did you choose the Driver Suite from the download site?
ahah who don't download games? ^^

yea i reinstall it :S

when i open CCC windows explorer don't respond during 4 sec +-. And don't open :S
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › ATI Drivers and Overclocking Software › AMD Drives problem