Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › Another Reason Not To Buy Diablo 3...(no skill tree/stat points)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Another Reason Not To Buy Diablo 3...(no skill tree/stat points) - Page 3

post #21 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by antonr90;14444002 
Complain all you want, I don't care what you say... you are still going to end up buying the game.

That's an assumption you can't make.Because im not buying it.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II x6 1100T @>4Ghz CH Formula IV CF 5850 Winova 2x4GB @ 1600Mhz 
Hard DriveMonitorPowerCase
Seagate 500GB Acer S243HL 24" Seasonic 850w SF-1000 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II x6 1100T @>4Ghz CH Formula IV CF 5850 Winova 2x4GB @ 1600Mhz 
Hard DriveMonitorPowerCase
Seagate 500GB Acer S243HL 24" Seasonic 850w SF-1000 
  hide details  
Reply
post #22 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom_Dave View Post
It's a game. It's also not D2, it's D3. If it was going to be exactly the same as D2 what would be the point?

Don't bash it until you try it. This new way of doing things might actually be preferable once you play it. If you want D2, it's still on the store shelves.

Sorry not paying 60$ or more to "Try" a game that is going in a direction that is just strange to me.

Torchlight 2 onward
Gnomeon
(16 items)
 
GnomeBook Pro
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon E3-1245 V2 ASUS P8Z77-V SAPPHIRE TRI-X OC Radeon R9 290X 4GB  Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB DDR3 1866 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Crucial M550 256GB HGST Travelstar 7K1000 2.5-Inch 1TB 7200 RPM Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
BenQ XL2730Z Cooler Master Quickfire Pro Unbranded (Tenkeyless) SeaSonic SG12 550W Fractal Design Define S 
MouseAudioAudioOther
Mionix Avior Swan M10 Philips Fidelio X1 Audio-Technica ATR2500-USB 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-2720QM Logic Board Intel HD Graphics 3000 and AMD 6750M 1gb Crucial 16GB 1333MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
750gb Hitachi 5400rpm 8x double-layer SuperDrive OS x 10.7.4 15.4" LED-backlit glossy widescreen display 144... 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Apple Keyboard Apple 85W MagSafe Power Adapter 2011 Unibody Magic Trackpad 
Audio
Built-in Stereo Speakers with Subwoofer 
  hide details  
Reply
Gnomeon
(16 items)
 
GnomeBook Pro
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon E3-1245 V2 ASUS P8Z77-V SAPPHIRE TRI-X OC Radeon R9 290X 4GB  Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB DDR3 1866 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Crucial M550 256GB HGST Travelstar 7K1000 2.5-Inch 1TB 7200 RPM Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
BenQ XL2730Z Cooler Master Quickfire Pro Unbranded (Tenkeyless) SeaSonic SG12 550W Fractal Design Define S 
MouseAudioAudioOther
Mionix Avior Swan M10 Philips Fidelio X1 Audio-Technica ATR2500-USB 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-2720QM Logic Board Intel HD Graphics 3000 and AMD 6750M 1gb Crucial 16GB 1333MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
750gb Hitachi 5400rpm 8x double-layer SuperDrive OS x 10.7.4 15.4" LED-backlit glossy widescreen display 144... 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Apple Keyboard Apple 85W MagSafe Power Adapter 2011 Unibody Magic Trackpad 
Audio
Built-in Stereo Speakers with Subwoofer 
  hide details  
Reply
post #23 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnomepatrol View Post
Sorry not paying 60$ or more to "Try" a game that is going in a direction that is just strange to me.

Torchlight 2 onward
And thats OK. You don't have to try it. Every game is a risk. Thats why demos used to mean so much more. Just don't bash the game because its not how you wanted it. Know what I'm sayin?
post #24 of 56
The ppl whining the loudest will be the first in line come opening day

trufax...

Either way i'll pick up Torchlight 2 instead :/
Psylem Seeker
(23 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-760 @ 4.0 Ghz / 1.28v Asus P7P55D-E Premium Powercolor HD7870 Corsair Vengeance LP 1600Mhz (4x4GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Seagate Barracuda 500GB Toshiba 2.5in External 500GB Toshiba 1TB StorE Alu2 External Western Digital WD Blue 1TB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Western Digital WD Blue 1TB External DVD Writer Thermalright Silver Arrow OpenSUSE Leap 42.1 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SyncMaster P2350 @ 1920x1080 (Dead: Using 15in ... Microsoft All-In-One + Cheapie Logitech kb Seasonic M12II 750 
CaseMouseAudioAudio
Coolermaster 690-II Advanced Cheapie Logitech Ozaki WoW WR580 2.2ch Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 
OtherOtherOther
UMVC3 Hori Fight Stick Launchpad S + Launch Control Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 (incoming) 
  hide details  
Reply
Psylem Seeker
(23 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-760 @ 4.0 Ghz / 1.28v Asus P7P55D-E Premium Powercolor HD7870 Corsair Vengeance LP 1600Mhz (4x4GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Seagate Barracuda 500GB Toshiba 2.5in External 500GB Toshiba 1TB StorE Alu2 External Western Digital WD Blue 1TB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Western Digital WD Blue 1TB External DVD Writer Thermalright Silver Arrow OpenSUSE Leap 42.1 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SyncMaster P2350 @ 1920x1080 (Dead: Using 15in ... Microsoft All-In-One + Cheapie Logitech kb Seasonic M12II 750 
CaseMouseAudioAudio
Coolermaster 690-II Advanced Cheapie Logitech Ozaki WoW WR580 2.2ch Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 
OtherOtherOther
UMVC3 Hori Fight Stick Launchpad S + Launch Control Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 (incoming) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #25 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoobs View Post
the diablo franchise has one of the biggest cult followings ever... some devs need to get the ban hammer to the face if they are thinking of changing it to cater to the new generation of gamers. what they had worked, and they only need to update it and give us another story, etc.
OMG! I just found Call of Duty's backstory!!! Why not just update a few glaring things, but never change parts of the gameplay!?
Longshot r4.2
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k Maximus IV GENE-Z eVGA GTX780 Ti 3GB Sniper 8GB 1600 1.25V 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
M4 256GB + C300 128GB + WD Red 4TB LG Blu-ray RW external Windows 10 U2711 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 3 AX850 FT03b Logitech G9x 
Mouse PadAudio
Bubbles Pad NR1604 + RB-51 II 
  hide details  
Reply
Longshot r4.2
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k Maximus IV GENE-Z eVGA GTX780 Ti 3GB Sniper 8GB 1600 1.25V 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
M4 256GB + C300 128GB + WD Red 4TB LG Blu-ray RW external Windows 10 U2711 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 3 AX850 FT03b Logitech G9x 
Mouse PadAudio
Bubbles Pad NR1604 + RB-51 II 
  hide details  
Reply
post #26 of 56
Some people complain because they think it's cool, they must, there's almost no other explanation for some of the stupidity in some posts

Show me the logic in this trail of events

Awesome game has sequel in the works------>The company always has decent games-------->Brainless teen hears smallest rumor of small changes that could very well be for the best------------->Posts that he has 100% decided to never buy the game.

Seriously do some people think before they post?
My Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K ASUS P8Z68-V 2x EVGA GTX 580 SLI 8GB Ripjaws 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
1x WD Black 1TB 2x WD Green 2TB LITEON Sata DVD Burner Windows 7 Professional 64Bit 27" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
MS X4 CORSAIR HX 1000W HAF932 Deathadder 3g 
Mouse Pad
None 
  hide details  
Reply
My Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K ASUS P8Z68-V 2x EVGA GTX 580 SLI 8GB Ripjaws 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
1x WD Black 1TB 2x WD Green 2TB LITEON Sata DVD Burner Windows 7 Professional 64Bit 27" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
MS X4 CORSAIR HX 1000W HAF932 Deathadder 3g 
Mouse Pad
None 
  hide details  
Reply
post #27 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoobs View Post
the diablo franchise has one of the biggest cult followings ever... some devs need to get the ban hammer to the face if they are thinking of changing it to cater to the new generation of gamers. what they had worked, and they only need to update it and give us another story, etc.
Ah, the story about disillusioned and always grumpy old fan base,

constantly threatening about pulling the gun and not buying/leaving forever/telling all their friends to do teh same etc,

and whose biggest gripe has always been devs catering to lowest common denominator - it never gets old
post #28 of 56
A lot of ppl had issues w/ the starcraft 2 games, but most of it was minor. Only major issue is crappiness of battlenet
First build
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 ASUS P7P55D-E PRO Galaxy GTX 580 1.5GB Accelero Xtreme Plus Cooler G.SKILL Ripjaws 8GB F3 12800CL8D-8GBXM 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
OCZ Vertex2 Extended 120, Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB LITEON 24x Internal DVD/CD Writer Tuniq Tower 120 Extreme Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung XL2370 LED Filco Ninja Majestouch 2 Brown Keys, IBM Model M XFX 750W Black Edition HAF 932 Black Edition 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Deathadder 3G, R.A.T 9, G400 Artisan Hayate, QCK Heavy, Artisen Hien Audio Technica AD700, Klipsch Image x10 
  hide details  
Reply
First build
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 ASUS P7P55D-E PRO Galaxy GTX 580 1.5GB Accelero Xtreme Plus Cooler G.SKILL Ripjaws 8GB F3 12800CL8D-8GBXM 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
OCZ Vertex2 Extended 120, Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB LITEON 24x Internal DVD/CD Writer Tuniq Tower 120 Extreme Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung XL2370 LED Filco Ninja Majestouch 2 Brown Keys, IBM Model M XFX 750W Black Edition HAF 932 Black Edition 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Deathadder 3G, R.A.T 9, G400 Artisan Hayate, QCK Heavy, Artisen Hien Audio Technica AD700, Klipsch Image x10 
  hide details  
Reply
post #29 of 56
No matter what they say they are doing with diablo 3, I just can't see how blizzard can dissapoint me, they never have.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel I7 860 3.33 ghz Gigabyte p55-UD4P GTX 560ti SLI 8 gb Kingston HyperX 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
WD 1tb caviar black Windows 7 64 bit BenQ 22.5 Inches Razer Lachesis 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair 850 Modular Corsair 650D Razer Naga SteelSeries Starcraft II 
Audio
Razer Carcharias 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel I7 860 3.33 ghz Gigabyte p55-UD4P GTX 560ti SLI 8 gb Kingston HyperX 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
WD 1tb caviar black Windows 7 64 bit BenQ 22.5 Inches Razer Lachesis 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair 850 Modular Corsair 650D Razer Naga SteelSeries Starcraft II 
Audio
Razer Carcharias 
  hide details  
Reply
post #30 of 56
Worst news so far.... Skillpoints make a RPG and make you play it 8329438492 times
Splash of blue
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I5 4690k Asus Maximus VII Hero Titan X 16GB Kingston HyperX Blue 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Crucial BX100 1TB Prolimatech Megahalems Blue Windows 8.1 FTW Edition Asus PG348Q 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic X Series 650w Silverstone FT05 Roccat Kone Pure Steelseries S&S 
Audio
Microlab Solo 9C 
  hide details  
Reply
Splash of blue
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I5 4690k Asus Maximus VII Hero Titan X 16GB Kingston HyperX Blue 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Crucial BX100 1TB Prolimatech Megahalems Blue Windows 8.1 FTW Edition Asus PG348Q 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic X Series 650w Silverstone FT05 Roccat Kone Pure Steelseries S&S 
Audio
Microlab Solo 9C 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › Another Reason Not To Buy Diablo 3...(no skill tree/stat points)