As far as I can see, the tetris shelves ain't a good idea to use it here.
Here are some constants that I might be keeping
1. color of the room ( white )
2. Position of old furniture( not my part )
3. color of old furniture
4. no changes to the light switch
and variables( changes ) ?
1. I'm gonna get rid of the teddy bear wall paper on the closet
2. extend the width of my long table
3. continue with the double shelves idea
4. make a L-shape rack for the unfinished table ( single floor only, no drawers)
I'm not sure if you can see it clearly though, the pencils and the piece of paper might indicate the rack
5. color up the wall with some abstract paintings
6. huge Republic Of Gamers word actually on the wall which I'm gonna be placing the racks
7. paint the window's sides to make it look a bit more modern than plain white
8. get a friggin curtain, ah the light hurts mah eyes
9. apply some paint to the plugs/ switches
10. get rid of any ants in the vicinity and to anything unnecessary
blah blah blah......for now, I couldn't think of anything to do yet..." sigh "
well, wish me luck in searching for more planks around my home.....
and stay tuned