Originally Posted by shadowman007
With a i7 950 overclocked to 4.2GHz in a water cooling system what temps should i expect also I want to get the best temps so please name the best water cooling parts for this like the Radiator (must be 360mm) Reservoir, Pump, Water Block, Tubing and Water Coolant
I see people have 2 radiators in their system but I just want to cool my CPU NOT Graphics card
You will get many opinions, and in the end you will have to decide for yourself. The 'best" is subjective for the most part. I have been H20 cooling for 10+ years and Aqua is my favorite, hands down and I have used just about every manufacturer.
1. Get as much rad space as you can fit in your case, 120.4 is my preference. You can never have enough rad space IMO.
2. Pump-D5's, highly reliable, especially with an EK top.
3. Tubing-Primochill LRT Pro.
4. CPU block-Aqua Kryos
5. Res-I stay away from bay reservoirs, but that's just me.
6. H20-Distilled or Dragon Ice