Originally Posted by Sauce Boss
- Can my PSU handle a Sabertooth instead of an MSI board?
- Can my PSU handle a 560Ti instead of a 5770?
- I'll be getting a new GPU soon, what do I do with the other one?
- Can I stick it in my mobo and use it for 24/7 folding?
- If I do that can I use my other GPU for games?
- Can my PSU handle both of those cards without a crossfire?
- Do cows think about computers?
- I'll probably get the Crysis 2 edition because it comes with Crysis and a t-shirt and its only 10 bucks more, is it worth it?
- The Crysis 2 edition is "Maxiumum" does that mean its faster?
- Will this GPU bottleneck my x4?
- On a scale of 1-10 how safe is it to OC on the Asus Sabertooth 990fx?
- Will a Bulldozer bottleneck my 560ti?
Reps for anyone who can answer all that.
1. It sure can.
2. Your PSU is fine for a 560 TI.
3. Give it away as a freebie, or fold on it.
4. Sure you could!
5. Yes you can.
6. I would say 700W minimum for dual gpu setup.
7. Of course not.
8. Id pay $10 for it to arrive without a t-shirt.
9. Crysis 2 Edition of what? I dont understand this..
10. Not if you overclock the cpu to 4ghz
11. How safe is it to cross a road.
12. Considering BD isnt out yet...how could we know that?