Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel - General › New Case, Water cooling Or wait for x79 ?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New Case, Water cooling Or wait for x79 ?

post #1 of 4
Thread Starter 
Should i wait for the X79 LGA 2011 ? and how long before it is released any news ? Its just that am getting a new PC case the Xigmatek Elysium which is a very big case this case will be water cooled so am wondering should i wait i don't no if the case can take a LGA2011 motherboard if it can GREAT I always can change the water block and get a LGA2011 water block and mountings. But if the case can't take the motherboard then should I wait for the X79 LGA2011 CPU's and motherboards
post #2 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman007 View Post
Should i wait for the X79 LGA 2011 ? and how long before it is released any news ? Its just that am getting a new PC case the Xigmatek Elysium which is a very big case this case will be water cooled so am wondering should i wait i don't no if the case can take a LGA2011 motherboard if it can GREAT I always can change the water block and get a LGA2011 water block and mountings. But if the case can't take the motherboard then should I wait for the X79 LGA2011 CPU's and motherboards
Why wouldn't the case take the motherboard? I'm sure the LGA 2011 will still be ATX standard.
Ramona
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 3930k ASUS P9X79 Pro EVGA GTX 580 Corsair Vengeance 1600 MHz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
64 GB Crucial M4(x2),500 GB Samsung Spinpoint Koolance 370 Windows 7 Home 64-bit 23" LG LED 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G110 Seasonic X-Series 850W Case Labs Magnum TH-10 R.A.T. 7 
Mouse PadAudio
Razer Sphex Logitech Z-5500 
  hide details  
Reply
Ramona
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 3930k ASUS P9X79 Pro EVGA GTX 580 Corsair Vengeance 1600 MHz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
64 GB Crucial M4(x2),500 GB Samsung Spinpoint Koolance 370 Windows 7 Home 64-bit 23" LG LED 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G110 Seasonic X-Series 850W Case Labs Magnum TH-10 R.A.T. 7 
Mouse PadAudio
Razer Sphex Logitech Z-5500 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3 of 4
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeWillzyx View Post
Why wouldn't the case take the motherboard? I'm sure the LGA 2011 will still be ATX standard.
Well in that case great but do you no the release date for the x79
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman007 View Post
Well in that case great but do you no the release date for the x79
I always hear late this year to early next year, but never read to much into which is correct. I want it to release soon, but at the same time the longer it takes to release, the more time I have to save up for it, haha.
Ramona
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 3930k ASUS P9X79 Pro EVGA GTX 580 Corsair Vengeance 1600 MHz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
64 GB Crucial M4(x2),500 GB Samsung Spinpoint Koolance 370 Windows 7 Home 64-bit 23" LG LED 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G110 Seasonic X-Series 850W Case Labs Magnum TH-10 R.A.T. 7 
Mouse PadAudio
Razer Sphex Logitech Z-5500 
  hide details  
Reply
Ramona
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 3930k ASUS P9X79 Pro EVGA GTX 580 Corsair Vengeance 1600 MHz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
64 GB Crucial M4(x2),500 GB Samsung Spinpoint Koolance 370 Windows 7 Home 64-bit 23" LG LED 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G110 Seasonic X-Series 850W Case Labs Magnum TH-10 R.A.T. 7 
Mouse PadAudio
Razer Sphex Logitech Z-5500 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Intel - General
Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel - General › New Case, Water cooling Or wait for x79 ?