Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD - General › New pc, need some help
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New pc, need some help

post #1 of 23
Thread Starter 
Hey ppl from overclock

My pc i got now Is made of wood....
The specs is:
Genuine Intel(R) CPU 2140 @ 1.60GHz
2.0 GB Ram
GeForce 9600 GT, and yes it hurt my eyes to look and play with it!

SO I want a new one, I do not have alot of money, So i cheap cpu, Graphics Card, motherboard, ram and Power Supply. AMD plz

Its shall be cheap, I swap it again in about a half year, to a high end gaming pc.

If it can run bf3 and mw3 ill be glad, Im so good with it so I just want to know what i should buy.

sorry for my english
post #2 of 23
A budget? Other than gaming what else would it be used for?

What other languages you speak?

"You can help create your own luck, you can make things happen through hard work and intelligence."- Donald J. Trump
Edited by bronxbomber90 - 8/6/11 at 6:21pm
BEAST
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboard
2600K Asus P8Z68 V-Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
BEAST
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboard
2600K Asus P8Z68 V-Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbomber90 View Post
A budget? Other than gaming what else would it be used for?

What other languages you speak?

"You can help create your own luck, you can make things happen through hard work and intelligence."- Donald J. Trump
Well under 700 USD and im glad. I alot of things watching movies, school things. not so much,(Awesome?)

I speak danish
post #4 of 23
Any specific programs for school?

"You can help create your own luck, you can make things happen through hard work and intelligence."- Donald J. Trump
BEAST
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboard
2600K Asus P8Z68 V-Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
BEAST
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboard
2600K Asus P8Z68 V-Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbomber90 View Post
Any specific programs for school?

"You can help create your own luck, you can make things happen through hard work and intelligence."- Donald J. Trump
Not really, Maybe A kill the homework game
post #6 of 23
Well I'm not really an AMD I'm an Intel guy but I ma see what I can put together for you on AMD. So give me a sec.

"You can help create your own luck, you can make things happen through hard work and intelligence."- Donald J. Trump
BEAST
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboard
2600K Asus P8Z68 V-Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
BEAST
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboard
2600K Asus P8Z68 V-Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7 of 23
BTW what mobo and OS you got in the old system? You might have to bump to $900 from $700 but I'm trying to work something here.

"You can help create your own luck, you can make things happen through hard work and intelligence."- Donald J. Trump
BEAST
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboard
2600K Asus P8Z68 V-Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
BEAST
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboard
2600K Asus P8Z68 V-Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
post #8 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbomber90 View Post
BTW what mobo and OS you got in the old system? You might have to bump to $900 from $700 but I'm trying to work something here.

"You can help create your own luck, you can make things happen through hard work and intelligence."- Donald J. Trump
I need a new mobo, and windows vista 32, I think I download windows 7 64 (free ,dont tell anyone)
post #9 of 23
Ok cool don't worry you are not the only one.

"You can help create your own luck, you can make things happen through hard work and intelligence."- Donald J. Trump
BEAST
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboard
2600K Asus P8Z68 V-Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
BEAST
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboard
2600K Asus P8Z68 V-Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
post #10 of 23
What's wrong with your psu what psu you have?

"You can help create your own luck, you can make things happen through hard work and intelligence."- Donald J. Trump
BEAST
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboard
2600K Asus P8Z68 V-Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
BEAST
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboard
2600K Asus P8Z68 V-Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD - General
Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD - General › New pc, need some help