Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › Borderlands 2 Information & Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Borderlands 2 Information & Discussion Thread - Page 267

post #2661 of 3843
Sorry if I missed it, but is the slaughter dome playable yet? I didn't see it earlier when I was playing.
post #2662 of 3843
Quote:
Originally Posted by d-block View Post

Sorry if I missed it, but is the slaughter dome playable yet? I didn't see it earlier when I was playing.

It is playable, if and only if:
-You pre-ordered the game via gamestop
-You bought the "expansion"

Other than that, it won't be accessible to you.
post #2663 of 3843
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totally Dubbed View Post

It is playable, if and only if:
-You pre-ordered the game via gamestop
-You bought the "expansion"
Other than that, it won't be accessible to you.
What about with the season pass?
post #2664 of 3843
Quote:
Originally Posted by d-block View Post

What about with the season pass?

nop - not included in that either, nor the "premier pass"

Source:
http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/community/articles/976/borderlands-2-creature-slaughter-and-collector--39-s-edition-packs
post #2665 of 3843
You know, I really wouldn't be surprised if they sold Borderlands 2 at 50% off during the Christmas sale. They've already sold TONS of copies of the game, and have undoubtedly recovered their development budget.

I may pick up the creature slaughter dome if so, but as it stands, $5 is a little too much for me.

That 35% off coupon is pretty awesome though. I may use it on XCOM, or Farcry 3 if I can manage to back down on my hatred of Uplay...
Someone's Trash
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core2Quad QX9650 Foxconn Blackops x48 Zotac Amp! GTX 580 1.5GB G.Skill 8GB DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Sandisk Extreme 120GB SSD Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus Windows 7 x64 Professional Hanns-G 27" 1920x1200 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech K800 Rosewill Tachyon 750W 80+ Plat Rosewill Thor Logitech Wireless Trackball M570 
  hide details  
Reply
Someone's Trash
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core2Quad QX9650 Foxconn Blackops x48 Zotac Amp! GTX 580 1.5GB G.Skill 8GB DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Sandisk Extreme 120GB SSD Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus Windows 7 x64 Professional Hanns-G 27" 1920x1200 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech K800 Rosewill Tachyon 750W 80+ Plat Rosewill Thor Logitech Wireless Trackball M570 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2666 of 3843
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBrogbo View Post

You know, I really wouldn't be surprised if they sold Borderlands 2 at 50% off during the Christmas sale. They've already sold TONS of copies of the game, and have undoubtedly recovered their development budget.
I may pick up the creature slaughter dome if so, but as it stands, $5 is a little too much for me.
That 35% off coupon is pretty awesome though. I may use it on XCOM, or Farcry 3 if I can manage to back down on my hatred of Uplay...

I'm going to wait till tomorrow see if the 30% goes any higher, as it is game specific.
If not, I'll go for the 35% one, and get the DLCs.

Haven't seen a game, this recent, and this popular go for that crazy discount - release date was October/September of this year.
post #2667 of 3843
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totally Dubbed View Post

I'm going to wait till tomorrow see if the 30% goes any higher, as it is game specific.
If not, I'll go for the 35% one, and get the DLCs.
Haven't seen a game, this recent, and this popular go for that crazy discount - release date was October/September of this year.

Arkham City was on sale for 50% off during the 2011 Christmas sale, and it was released on November 22. Skyrim, which was released on November 11, was on sale for 33% off during the 2011 Christmas sale.

I've always thought Gearbox were more aimed at getting their game into as many hands as possible than other developers, so personally I still think there's a chance. thumb.gif

It doesn't really matter much to me though either way, since I've got the game and all DLC except the creature slaughter dome, but it'd still be cool.
Someone's Trash
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core2Quad QX9650 Foxconn Blackops x48 Zotac Amp! GTX 580 1.5GB G.Skill 8GB DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Sandisk Extreme 120GB SSD Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus Windows 7 x64 Professional Hanns-G 27" 1920x1200 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech K800 Rosewill Tachyon 750W 80+ Plat Rosewill Thor Logitech Wireless Trackball M570 
  hide details  
Reply
Someone's Trash
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core2Quad QX9650 Foxconn Blackops x48 Zotac Amp! GTX 580 1.5GB G.Skill 8GB DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Sandisk Extreme 120GB SSD Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus Windows 7 x64 Professional Hanns-G 27" 1920x1200 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech K800 Rosewill Tachyon 750W 80+ Plat Rosewill Thor Logitech Wireless Trackball M570 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2668 of 3843
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBrogbo View Post

Arkham City was on sale for 50% off during the 2011 Christmas sale, and it was released on November 22. Skyrim, which was released on November 11, was on sale for 33% off during the 2011 Christmas sale.
I've always thought Gearbox were more aimed at getting their game into as many hands as possible than other developers, so personally I still think there's a chance. thumb.gif
It doesn't really matter much to me though either way, since I've got the game and all DLC except the creature slaughter dome, but it'd still be cool.

fair play! Cheers for the info smile.gif
post #2669 of 3843
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBrogbo View Post

You know, I really wouldn't be surprised if they sold Borderlands 2 at 50% off during the Christmas sale. They've already sold TONS of copies of the game, and have undoubtedly recovered their development budget.
I may pick up the creature slaughter dome if so, but as it stands, $5 is a little too much for me.
That 35% off coupon is pretty awesome though. I may use it on XCOM, or Farcry 3 if I can manage to back down on my hatred of Uplay...

They did that back in November, selling it on Steam for 29.99$. Hopefuly during Christmas it might be even lower than that thumb.gif
TheSadFlute
(16 items)
 
DyingHeart
(17 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-6700K TUF Sabertooth MSI 1080 Ti 16GB 2400MHz C15 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Corsair 480GB LE 3TB WD Green Sammy 500GB 850 EVO H100i 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Pro  BenQ XR3501 Logitech G710+ EVGA G2 750W 
CaseMouseAudioAudio
Cooler Master Stryker Logitech G602 Asus Strix Nakamichi 5.1 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X4 965BE  Sapphire 790X Zotac GTX650  4GB Corsair 1066 DDR2 (1GBx4) 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
G.Skill Phoenix Pro 120GB WD 2TB Green Stock 3x120mm UQ fans 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
W7 Pro SP1 x64 LG 21' 1680x1050 Genius  Corsair CX600 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Gigabyte  E-Blue Mazer XFX WarPad On-board 
Audio
Logitech G35 
  hide details  
Reply
TheSadFlute
(16 items)
 
DyingHeart
(17 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-6700K TUF Sabertooth MSI 1080 Ti 16GB 2400MHz C15 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Corsair 480GB LE 3TB WD Green Sammy 500GB 850 EVO H100i 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Pro  BenQ XR3501 Logitech G710+ EVGA G2 750W 
CaseMouseAudioAudio
Cooler Master Stryker Logitech G602 Asus Strix Nakamichi 5.1 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X4 965BE  Sapphire 790X Zotac GTX650  4GB Corsair 1066 DDR2 (1GBx4) 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
G.Skill Phoenix Pro 120GB WD 2TB Green Stock 3x120mm UQ fans 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
W7 Pro SP1 x64 LG 21' 1680x1050 Genius  Corsair CX600 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Gigabyte  E-Blue Mazer XFX WarPad On-board 
Audio
Logitech G35 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2670 of 3843
I went ahead and bought the season pass from GMG with the 35% discount:
WINTR-SRVEY-42012

As the bl2 one was "only" 30%, and didn't stack
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › Borderlands 2 Information & Discussion Thread