I got impatient today and decided to start putting together some of the things I had. So I checked on all the stuff that I had washed 2 weeks ago. Silly me forgot to rotate some things, so one side of the power supply was still wet (possibly still has oil on it, ugh), and parts of the mobo were still wet/possible oil residue. The ram cards look like they still have a touch of water/oil on them by the slots. About the only thing that was good was the video card, just some dust on the backplate. Going to clean things again tomorrow, which adds to my already enormous list of crap to do tomorrow (damn hurricane). I guess it's a good thing I got impatient, otherwise I'd have found this out next week and been a bit further behind. Nothing is going near an electrical socket until I know that there's not a drop of oil or water anywhere.
On the bright side, all my Aerocool Shark fans work. I used them to help dry out the basement. The actually did about as much work as a single box fan, but a bit less. Quite impressive. I also got the radiator mount painted. There are 3 holes that need to be adjusted, though. No big deal, really. Pics below.
Trying to show the satin finish with varying degrees of success.
Overall shot, all corners have been rounded, also showing the satin finish.
The connecting hardware. Thumb/allen key head screws are for the visible finished part, phillips/common screws are for inside the case on the back panel, and 1.5" risers to connect everything.
The almost-finished product, also with the black Koolance compression fittings.