OCN's First Frozen Synapse Tournament
1. The game type for all tournament matches will be Dark Elimination, set to a turn limit of 8, with time per turn set to 5000 i.e default time settings.
2. For the sake of uniformity and to prevent cheating as well as unfair situations [due to random map gen], all participants will be allowed to vote on the map that will be used for the entire event prior to it starting.
3. The tournament will be in a Round-Robin format. In other words, you will play 1 match against every participant. The winner of a match is awarded 2 pts. In the case of a draw, both participants receive 1 pt. The loser of a match gets 0 pts.
4. Once the event begins you will have 7 days to complete all of your matches. If at the end (or nearing the end) of the tournament you have an incomplete match(es), or if you suspect that a player is stalling, please PM one of the tournament organizers (Psyren or BreakDown). If the other party does not respond to us, or advises that he can no longer complete the match, he automatically forfeits the match and the complainant receives 2 pts. If it turns out that both parties are being full of ****, you both get zero
5. The winner is the player with the highest overall score. Ties amongst the top players will be resolved in a tie-breaker match, on one of the other maps that wasn't used for the tournament.The winner will receive a copy of "The Misadventures of P.B.Winterbottom"
OK the rules are simple, and easy. Any questions, PM Psyren or BreakDown.
We will be in contact with everyone to decide on the when the map selection, and games will begin.
-Extract from the steam group.
is a selection of maps to choose from.
Feel free to try them before choosing.
-Standalone users must place the ".enc" file on the following folder "\Frozen Synapse\psychoff\data\userlevels\"
-Steam users must place the ".enc" file on the following folder "\steamapps\common\Frozen Synapse\psychoff\data\userlevels\"
-Create a new Multiplayer Game and go to "Advanced Setup"
-Click "Load Game" and type in the name of the map.
If you wish to nominate any other map, please do so.
Any questions/concerns/thoughts should be addressed here.
Anyone interested in participating just speak up.Confirmed Tacticians:
enerqyEdited by BreakDown - 9/9/11 at 10:01am