Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD Motherboards › MSI 870-G45-Series Owners Thread/Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MSI 870-G45-Series Owners Thread/Club - Page 30

post #291 of 318
Hey guys! Computer's still running fine without the overclocking settings turned on.

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2192521

Here's the validation with the proper CPU clock speed.

As for the video card it's an MSI Geforce 560GTX twin fuzor 1GB thing.

Box says 450W minimum and CPU is 125W apparently. My PSU is 500W. Could insufficient power be whats causing all the BSODs?
post #292 of 318
I would say that is a good possibility. That video card consumes around 200+ watts at full load, then add in the 125w cpu, hard drive, mobo, fans, etc...and you'd be pushing it at 500w in my opinion. I did a quick calculation on http://extreme.outervision.com/PSUEngine for your setup, without knowing some of the particulars of your system, and it recommends 534w for you. You could also try taking out RAM modules and see if that corrects the error in case it happens to be a bad stick, but more then likely it's the PSU.

Also I noticed that you have both Kingston and GSkill RAM in your system. Personally I am not a fan of mixing RAM like that. That could also be cause you problems.
Edited by Morello48 - 1/11/12 at 3:27am
post #293 of 318
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtynazgul View Post

Hey guys! Computer's still running fine without the overclocking settings turned on.
http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2192521
Here's the validation with the proper CPU clock speed.
As for the video card it's an MSI Geforce 560GTX twin fuzor 1GB thing.
Box says 450W minimum and CPU is 125W apparently. My PSU is 500W. Could insufficient power be whats causing all the BSODs?

Hmmm, that clock and multiplier sound a lot more normal now. After the CPU settings were reset, are you still getting BSODs?

If you are, then it is probably your PSU...

@Morello48 I didn't take a look at the RAM he has.... that might also be the problem...
Synergy
(19 items)
 
Mobile machine
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition @ 4.3Ghz Asus M5A99X Evo Crossfire XFX 6870's Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1333Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Western Digital caviar blue 1TB 7200RPM Western Digital caviar blue 320GB 7200RPM OCZ Solid series SSD 60GB 6Gb/s Some Sony DVD/CD drive 
CoolingOSOSMonitor
XSPC Rasa 750 RS360 liquid-cooling Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Ubuntu 11.4 Viewsonic 27" 1920x1080 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
HP 18.5" 1440x900 Logitech G510 Gaming keyboard CM modular silent pro 1000w Heavily modded Cooler Master HAF 922 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Microsoft Intellipoint ergonomic W.O. mouse my desk Coby 5.1 surround 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 M480 @ 2.67Ghz Stock Lenovo mobo Integrated Intel HD graphics 4GB 1333Mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Hitachi 500GB 5400RPM HDD General use DVD/CD drive integrated laptop heatsink Windows 7 Home Premium 
Monitor
15.6 Inch monitor 
  hide details  
Reply
Synergy
(19 items)
 
Mobile machine
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition @ 4.3Ghz Asus M5A99X Evo Crossfire XFX 6870's Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1333Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Western Digital caviar blue 1TB 7200RPM Western Digital caviar blue 320GB 7200RPM OCZ Solid series SSD 60GB 6Gb/s Some Sony DVD/CD drive 
CoolingOSOSMonitor
XSPC Rasa 750 RS360 liquid-cooling Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Ubuntu 11.4 Viewsonic 27" 1920x1080 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
HP 18.5" 1440x900 Logitech G510 Gaming keyboard CM modular silent pro 1000w Heavily modded Cooler Master HAF 922 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Microsoft Intellipoint ergonomic W.O. mouse my desk Coby 5.1 surround 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 M480 @ 2.67Ghz Stock Lenovo mobo Integrated Intel HD graphics 4GB 1333Mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Hitachi 500GB 5400RPM HDD General use DVD/CD drive integrated laptop heatsink Windows 7 Home Premium 
Monitor
15.6 Inch monitor 
  hide details  
Reply
post #294 of 318
Haven't gotten any BSODs since resetting everything. Everything seems to work just fine so far. Course everything is slower without the OCing.

Starting to wonder weither it was worth getting the 1090t for video editing...
post #295 of 318
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtynazgul View Post

Haven't gotten any BSODs since resetting everything. Everything seems to work just fine so far. Course everything is slower without the OCing.
Starting to wonder weither it was worth getting the 1090t for video editing...

Well, when it comes to video editing... there's two things:

1) Previewing the video while you're working with it, which uses the graphics card primarily, and
2) Rendering, which uses completely the CPU, and all of its cores...

So you definitely made the right choice to buy the 1090t.

Can you please use rigbuilder to fill out your system specs. Then put it in your signature by using the "edit signature text" function in your profile settings?

Thanks!
Synergy
(19 items)
 
Mobile machine
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition @ 4.3Ghz Asus M5A99X Evo Crossfire XFX 6870's Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1333Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Western Digital caviar blue 1TB 7200RPM Western Digital caviar blue 320GB 7200RPM OCZ Solid series SSD 60GB 6Gb/s Some Sony DVD/CD drive 
CoolingOSOSMonitor
XSPC Rasa 750 RS360 liquid-cooling Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Ubuntu 11.4 Viewsonic 27" 1920x1080 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
HP 18.5" 1440x900 Logitech G510 Gaming keyboard CM modular silent pro 1000w Heavily modded Cooler Master HAF 922 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Microsoft Intellipoint ergonomic W.O. mouse my desk Coby 5.1 surround 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 M480 @ 2.67Ghz Stock Lenovo mobo Integrated Intel HD graphics 4GB 1333Mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Hitachi 500GB 5400RPM HDD General use DVD/CD drive integrated laptop heatsink Windows 7 Home Premium 
Monitor
15.6 Inch monitor 
  hide details  
Reply
Synergy
(19 items)
 
Mobile machine
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition @ 4.3Ghz Asus M5A99X Evo Crossfire XFX 6870's Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1333Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Western Digital caviar blue 1TB 7200RPM Western Digital caviar blue 320GB 7200RPM OCZ Solid series SSD 60GB 6Gb/s Some Sony DVD/CD drive 
CoolingOSOSMonitor
XSPC Rasa 750 RS360 liquid-cooling Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Ubuntu 11.4 Viewsonic 27" 1920x1080 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
HP 18.5" 1440x900 Logitech G510 Gaming keyboard CM modular silent pro 1000w Heavily modded Cooler Master HAF 922 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Microsoft Intellipoint ergonomic W.O. mouse my desk Coby 5.1 surround 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 M480 @ 2.67Ghz Stock Lenovo mobo Integrated Intel HD graphics 4GB 1333Mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Hitachi 500GB 5400RPM HDD General use DVD/CD drive integrated laptop heatsink Windows 7 Home Premium 
Monitor
15.6 Inch monitor 
  hide details  
Reply
post #296 of 318
Here's an Everest Report on my current setup:

[ EVEREST Ultimate Edition ]

Version EVEREST v5.02.1750
Benchmark Module 2.4.258.0
Homepage http://www.lavalys.com/
Report Type Report Wizard
Computer SAMDESKTOP
Generator Sam Desktop
Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 6.1.7601
Date 2012-01-14
Time 14:13


[ Summary ]

Computer:
Computer Type ACPI x64-based PC
Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
OS Service Pack Service Pack 1
Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421
DirectX DirectX 11.0
Computer Name SAMDESKTOP
User Name Sam Desktop
Logon Domain SamDesktop
Date / Time 2012-01-14 / 14:13

Motherboard:
CPU Type HexaCore , 3179 MHz (16 x 199)
Motherboard Name MSI 770-C35/C45 (MS-7599) (3 PCI, 2 PCI-E x1, 1 PCI-E x16, 4 DDR3 DIMM, Audio, Gigabit LAN)
Motherboard Chipset AMD 770, AMD K10
System Memory 8192 MB (DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM)
DIMM1: Kingston 9905471-001.A01LF 2 GB DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM (8-8-8-22 @ 609 MHz) (7-7-7-20 @ 533 MHz) (6-6-6-17 @ 457 MHz)
DIMM2: Kingston 9905471-001.A01LF 2 GB DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM (8-8-8-22 @ 609 MHz) (7-7-7-20 @ 533 MHz) (6-6-6-17 @ 457 MHz)
DIMM3: G Skill F3-10666CL7-2GBRH 2 GB DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM (9-9-9-24 @ 666 MHz) (8-8-8-22 @ 592 MHz) (7-7-7-19 @ 518 MHz) (6-6-6-16 @ 444 MHz)
DIMM4: G Skill F3-10666CL7-2GBRH 2 GB DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM (9-9-9-24 @ 666 MHz) (8-8-8-22 @ 592 MHz) (7-7-7-19 @ 518 MHz) (6-6-6-16 @ 444 MHz)
BIOS Type AMI (03/03/11)
Communication Port Communications Port (COM1)

Display:
Video Adapter NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 (1024 MB)
Video Adapter NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 (1024 MB)
Monitor ASUS VG236

Multimedia:
Audio Adapter VIA Unknown @ ATI SB750 - High Definition Audio Controller
Audio Adapter VIA Unknown @ High Definition Audio Controller [10DE-0E0C] [NoDB]

Storage:
IDE Controller Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
IDE Controller Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
Disk Drive Generic USB CF Reader USB Device
Disk Drive Generic USB MS Reader USB Device
Disk Drive Generic USB SD Reader USB Device
Disk Drive Generic USB SM Reader USB Device
Disk Drive WDC WD20EARS-00MVWB0 ATA Device (1863 GB, IDE)
Optical Drive TSSTcorp CD/DVDW SH-S182F ATA Device (DVD+R9:10x, DVD-R9:8x, DVD+RW:18x/8x, DVD-RW:18x/6x, DVD-RAM:12x, DVD-ROM:16x, CD:48x/32x/48x DVD+RW/DVD-RW/DVD-RAM)
SMART Hard Disks Status OK

Partitions:
C: (NTFS) 1863.0 GB (908.6 GB free)
Total Size 1863.0 GB (908.6 GB free)

Input:
Keyboard HID Keyboard Device
Keyboard HID Keyboard Device
Mouse HID-compliant mouse
Mouse HID-compliant mouse
Mouse Wacom Mouse
Mouse Wacom Mouse Monitor

Network:
Primary IP Address ***************
Primary MAC Address ***************
Network Adapter Atheros AR8131 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.20)
Network Adapter D-Link DWA-130 Wireless N USB Adapter(rev.C) (192.168.0.106)
Network Adapter VirtualBox Host-Only Ethernet Adapter (169.254.118.133)

Peripherals:
Printer Fax
Printer HP PSC 750xi
Printer Microsoft XPS Document Writer
Printer Send To OneNote 2010
USB1 Controller ATI SB750 - OHCI USB Controller
USB1 Controller ATI SB750 - OHCI USB Controller
USB1 Controller ATI SB750 - OHCI USB Controller
USB1 Controller ATI SB750 - OHCI USB Controller
USB1 Controller ATI SB750 - OHCI USB Controller
USB2 Controller ATI SB750 - EHCI USB 2.0 Controller
USB2 Controller ATI SB750 - EHCI USB 2.0 Controller
USB Device D-Link DWA-130 Wireless N USB Adapter(rev.C)
USB Device NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D USB controller
USB Device Office Keyboard
USB Device Office Keyboard
USB Device USB Composite Device
USB Device USB Composite Device
USB Device USB Input Device (Logitech Download Assistant)
USB Device USB Input Device
USB Device USB Input Device
USB Device USB Input Device
USB Device USB Mass Storage Device

DMI:
DMI BIOS Vendor American Megatrends Inc.
DMI BIOS Version V10.8
DMI System Manufacturer MSI
DMI System Product MS-7599
DMI System Version 2.0
DMI System Serial Number To Be Filled By O.E.M.
DMI System UUID 00000000-00000000-00006C62-6D7BED91
DMI Motherboard Manufacturer MSI
DMI Motherboard Product 870-G45 (MS-7599)
DMI Motherboard Version 2.0
DMI Motherboard Serial Number To be filled by O.E.M.
DMI Chassis Manufacturer MSI
DMI Chassis Version 2.0
DMI Chassis Serial Number To Be Filled By O.E.M.
DMI Chassis Asset Tag To Be Filled By O.E.M.
DMI Chassis Type Desktop Case
Edited by naughtynazgul - 1/14/12 at 2:18pm
post #297 of 318
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtynazgul View Post

Here's an Everest Report on my current setup:
[ EVEREST Ultimate Edition ]
Version EVEREST v5.02.1750
Benchmark Module 2.4.258.0
Homepage http://www.lavalys.com/
Report Type Report Wizard
Computer SAMDESKTOP
Generator Sam Desktop
Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 6.1.7601
Date 2012-01-14
Time 14:13
[ Summary ]
Computer:
Computer Type ACPI x64-based PC
Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
OS Service Pack Service Pack 1
Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421
DirectX DirectX 11.0
Computer Name SAMDESKTOP
User Name Sam Desktop
Logon Domain SamDesktop
Date / Time 2012-01-14 / 14:13
Motherboard:
CPU Type HexaCore , 3179 MHz (16 x 199)
Motherboard Name MSI 770-C35/C45 (MS-7599) (3 PCI, 2 PCI-E x1, 1 PCI-E x16, 4 DDR3 DIMM, Audio, Gigabit LAN)
Motherboard Chipset AMD 770, AMD K10
System Memory 8192 MB (DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM)
DIMM1: Kingston 9905471-001.A01LF 2 GB DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM (8-8-8-22 @ 609 MHz) (7-7-7-20 @ 533 MHz) (6-6-6-17 @ 457 MHz)
DIMM2: Kingston 9905471-001.A01LF 2 GB DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM (8-8-8-22 @ 609 MHz) (7-7-7-20 @ 533 MHz) (6-6-6-17 @ 457 MHz)
DIMM3: G Skill F3-10666CL7-2GBRH 2 GB DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM (9-9-9-24 @ 666 MHz) (8-8-8-22 @ 592 MHz) (7-7-7-19 @ 518 MHz) (6-6-6-16 @ 444 MHz)
DIMM4: G Skill F3-10666CL7-2GBRH 2 GB DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM (9-9-9-24 @ 666 MHz) (8-8-8-22 @ 592 MHz) (7-7-7-19 @ 518 MHz) (6-6-6-16 @ 444 MHz)
BIOS Type AMI (03/03/11)
Communication Port Communications Port (COM1)
Display:
Video Adapter NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 (1024 MB)
Video Adapter NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 (1024 MB)
Monitor ASUS VG236
Multimedia:
Audio Adapter VIA Unknown @ ATI SB750 - High Definition Audio Controller
Audio Adapter VIA Unknown @ High Definition Audio Controller [10DE-0E0C] [NoDB]
Storage:
IDE Controller Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
IDE Controller Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
Disk Drive Generic USB CF Reader USB Device
Disk Drive Generic USB MS Reader USB Device
Disk Drive Generic USB SD Reader USB Device
Disk Drive Generic USB SM Reader USB Device
Disk Drive WDC WD20EARS-00MVWB0 ATA Device (1863 GB, IDE)
Optical Drive TSSTcorp CD/DVDW SH-S182F ATA Device (DVD+R9:10x, DVD-R9:8x, DVD+RW:18x/8x, DVD-RW:18x/6x, DVD-RAM:12x, DVD-ROM:16x, CD:48x/32x/48x DVD+RW/DVD-RW/DVD-RAM)
SMART Hard Disks Status OK
Partitions:
C: (NTFS) 1863.0 GB (908.6 GB free)
Total Size 1863.0 GB (908.6 GB free)
Input:
Keyboard HID Keyboard Device
Keyboard HID Keyboard Device
Mouse HID-compliant mouse
Mouse HID-compliant mouse
Mouse Wacom Mouse
Mouse Wacom Mouse Monitor
Network:
Primary IP Address ***************
Primary MAC Address ***************
Network Adapter Atheros AR8131 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.20)
Network Adapter D-Link DWA-130 Wireless N USB Adapter(rev.C) (192.168.0.106)
Network Adapter VirtualBox Host-Only Ethernet Adapter (169.254.118.133)
Peripherals:
Printer Fax
Printer HP PSC 750xi
Printer Microsoft XPS Document Writer
Printer Send To OneNote 2010
USB1 Controller ATI SB750 - OHCI USB Controller
USB1 Controller ATI SB750 - OHCI USB Controller
USB1 Controller ATI SB750 - OHCI USB Controller
USB1 Controller ATI SB750 - OHCI USB Controller
USB1 Controller ATI SB750 - OHCI USB Controller
USB2 Controller ATI SB750 - EHCI USB 2.0 Controller
USB2 Controller ATI SB750 - EHCI USB 2.0 Controller
USB Device D-Link DWA-130 Wireless N USB Adapter(rev.C)
USB Device NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D USB controller
USB Device Office Keyboard
USB Device Office Keyboard
USB Device USB Composite Device
USB Device USB Composite Device
USB Device USB Input Device (Logitech Download Assistant)
USB Device USB Input Device
USB Device USB Input Device
USB Device USB Input Device
USB Device USB Mass Storage Device
DMI:
DMI BIOS Vendor American Megatrends Inc.
DMI BIOS Version V10.8
DMI System Manufacturer MSI
DMI System Product MS-7599
DMI System Version 2.0
DMI System Serial Number To Be Filled By O.E.M.
DMI System UUID 00000000-00000000-00006C62-6D7BED91
DMI Motherboard Manufacturer MSI
DMI Motherboard Product 870-G45 (MS-7599)
DMI Motherboard Version 2.0
DMI Motherboard Serial Number To be filled by O.E.M.
DMI Chassis Manufacturer MSI
DMI Chassis Version 2.0
DMI Chassis Serial Number To Be Filled By O.E.M.
DMI Chassis Asset Tag To Be Filled By O.E.M.
DMI Chassis Type Desktop Case

DETAIL!!! smile.gif
Synergy
(19 items)
 
Mobile machine
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition @ 4.3Ghz Asus M5A99X Evo Crossfire XFX 6870's Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1333Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Western Digital caviar blue 1TB 7200RPM Western Digital caviar blue 320GB 7200RPM OCZ Solid series SSD 60GB 6Gb/s Some Sony DVD/CD drive 
CoolingOSOSMonitor
XSPC Rasa 750 RS360 liquid-cooling Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Ubuntu 11.4 Viewsonic 27" 1920x1080 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
HP 18.5" 1440x900 Logitech G510 Gaming keyboard CM modular silent pro 1000w Heavily modded Cooler Master HAF 922 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Microsoft Intellipoint ergonomic W.O. mouse my desk Coby 5.1 surround 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 M480 @ 2.67Ghz Stock Lenovo mobo Integrated Intel HD graphics 4GB 1333Mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Hitachi 500GB 5400RPM HDD General use DVD/CD drive integrated laptop heatsink Windows 7 Home Premium 
Monitor
15.6 Inch monitor 
  hide details  
Reply
Synergy
(19 items)
 
Mobile machine
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition @ 4.3Ghz Asus M5A99X Evo Crossfire XFX 6870's Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1333Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Western Digital caviar blue 1TB 7200RPM Western Digital caviar blue 320GB 7200RPM OCZ Solid series SSD 60GB 6Gb/s Some Sony DVD/CD drive 
CoolingOSOSMonitor
XSPC Rasa 750 RS360 liquid-cooling Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Ubuntu 11.4 Viewsonic 27" 1920x1080 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
HP 18.5" 1440x900 Logitech G510 Gaming keyboard CM modular silent pro 1000w Heavily modded Cooler Master HAF 922 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Microsoft Intellipoint ergonomic W.O. mouse my desk Coby 5.1 surround 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 M480 @ 2.67Ghz Stock Lenovo mobo Integrated Intel HD graphics 4GB 1333Mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Hitachi 500GB 5400RPM HDD General use DVD/CD drive integrated laptop heatsink Windows 7 Home Premium 
Monitor
15.6 Inch monitor 
  hide details  
Reply
post #298 of 318
=D Whatever helps! I really wanna get my OC turned back on. 3.2 to 3.8Ghz makes a HUGE difference! xD
post #299 of 318
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtynazgul View Post

=D Whatever helps! I really wanna get my OC turned back on. 3.2 to 3.8Ghz makes a HUGE difference! xD

Well, tell me how you overclocked it:

Clock _____
Multiplier _____
Voltage_____
Synergy
(19 items)
 
Mobile machine
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition @ 4.3Ghz Asus M5A99X Evo Crossfire XFX 6870's Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1333Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Western Digital caviar blue 1TB 7200RPM Western Digital caviar blue 320GB 7200RPM OCZ Solid series SSD 60GB 6Gb/s Some Sony DVD/CD drive 
CoolingOSOSMonitor
XSPC Rasa 750 RS360 liquid-cooling Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Ubuntu 11.4 Viewsonic 27" 1920x1080 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
HP 18.5" 1440x900 Logitech G510 Gaming keyboard CM modular silent pro 1000w Heavily modded Cooler Master HAF 922 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Microsoft Intellipoint ergonomic W.O. mouse my desk Coby 5.1 surround 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 M480 @ 2.67Ghz Stock Lenovo mobo Integrated Intel HD graphics 4GB 1333Mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Hitachi 500GB 5400RPM HDD General use DVD/CD drive integrated laptop heatsink Windows 7 Home Premium 
Monitor
15.6 Inch monitor 
  hide details  
Reply
Synergy
(19 items)
 
Mobile machine
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition @ 4.3Ghz Asus M5A99X Evo Crossfire XFX 6870's Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1333Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Western Digital caviar blue 1TB 7200RPM Western Digital caviar blue 320GB 7200RPM OCZ Solid series SSD 60GB 6Gb/s Some Sony DVD/CD drive 
CoolingOSOSMonitor
XSPC Rasa 750 RS360 liquid-cooling Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Ubuntu 11.4 Viewsonic 27" 1920x1080 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
HP 18.5" 1440x900 Logitech G510 Gaming keyboard CM modular silent pro 1000w Heavily modded Cooler Master HAF 922 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Microsoft Intellipoint ergonomic W.O. mouse my desk Coby 5.1 surround 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 M480 @ 2.67Ghz Stock Lenovo mobo Integrated Intel HD graphics 4GB 1333Mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Hitachi 500GB 5400RPM HDD General use DVD/CD drive integrated laptop heatsink Windows 7 Home Premium 
Monitor
15.6 Inch monitor 
  hide details  
Reply
post #300 of 318
Hmm bought another mother board, JUST in case mine fails. Which is unlikely but you can never be too safe. tongue.gif I got a M4A87TD eVO for $50 thumb.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD Motherboards
Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD Motherboards › MSI 870-G45-Series Owners Thread/Club