Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › The Official Cooler Master Storm Trooper / Storm Stryker Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Cooler Master Storm Trooper / Storm Stryker Club - Page 161

post #1601 of 12421
Thread Starter 
That Bulld needs to be placed in the shower before it overheats and starts leaking.
507
Now that is my Bootie Joke of the day has been released.....


Dad told me that back in the CMSSC days the guys put the fans on the top. And the fan at the bottom and then put the rest of the stuff in the Center. Performance-Pcs.com and FrozenCPU.com both have drive bays for custom work. Just look um up.

Try this too.. 455


http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=36_172&products_id=28175


Edited by unimatrixzero - 3/3/12 at 10:36pm
Section 31
(21 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 3820 ASRock X79 Extreme 9 Sapphire 5770 X 2 In Crossfire 16GB Corsair Vengence 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Plextor SSD 128 GB 1 TB WD Black 1.5 tb WD Black  2 tb Seagate Green 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
WD RAPTOR 300  Plextor PX850SA Corsair H-100 Water cooling on processor Factory Cooling for both 5770 Graphic Cards 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
WINDOWS 7 Ultimate 64 ViewSonic VX2235wm Samsung 920 BW APC With Cherry Switches. 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corair HX-1000 CM Storm Trooper Enigma Cobra Edition Microsoft SideWinder Gaming Mouse ASUS Black Leather 
Audio
Creative Core Recon 3Di 
  hide details  
Reply
Section 31
(21 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 3820 ASRock X79 Extreme 9 Sapphire 5770 X 2 In Crossfire 16GB Corsair Vengence 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Plextor SSD 128 GB 1 TB WD Black 1.5 tb WD Black  2 tb Seagate Green 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
WD RAPTOR 300  Plextor PX850SA Corsair H-100 Water cooling on processor Factory Cooling for both 5770 Graphic Cards 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
WINDOWS 7 Ultimate 64 ViewSonic VX2235wm Samsung 920 BW APC With Cherry Switches. 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corair HX-1000 CM Storm Trooper Enigma Cobra Edition Microsoft SideWinder Gaming Mouse ASUS Black Leather 
Audio
Creative Core Recon 3Di 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1602 of 12421
BF3 Quick Fixes For anyone who is having trouble with disconnects, here are few easy and fast ways to repair.


Fix Disconnections: (Disconnections immediate or every 10-20 mins)

UPnP - Router: got to your router information page for this.

1. Log into your modem / router.
2. Turn OFF UPNP.


Turn off PC UPnP Service:

1. Press: Windows-button (the one between lAlt and lCtrl) + R, a window should pop up. ( just copy and paste service.msc into your search bar)
2. Write: "services.msc" (without the ") then press enter.
3. In the list of services, scroll down to "UPnP Device Host", click it and press "Stop service".
4. Now do the same thing but with the service "SSDP Discovery".
5. Exit the window and go to control panel-> Network and Internet-> Network and Sharing Centre-> Change advanced sharing settings (to the left)-> Under "network discovery" select to turn off network discovery
6. SAVE CHANGE

NOTE: in order to change this and keep it changed, right click on unpn and ssdp. GO to properties. there will be a tab that says automatic. click disable. that will keep it from resetting.

also on your router page you can forward the ports, these are the numbers( for Belkin look under Firewall/Virtual servers)
TCP: 80, 443, 9988, 20000-20100, 22990, 17502, 42127
UDP: 3659, 14000-14016, 22990-23006, 25200-25300

If you need help with this part, Look your router info. once you understand where the numbers go. its really easy.

For ASUS card users
PROBLEM: Crashing at the end of every round (BF3.exe has stopped working) just before the scores come up and not being able to play single player.

SOLUTION: If you own an ASUS card (ATi or NV) and you installed the 'Smart Doctor' and/or 'ASUS Gamer' software then this is what's VERY likely causing you end of round crashes. All you need to do is uninstall Smart Doctor and ASUS Gamer, restart your computer and reinstall your video card drivers
EDIT: it really sucks that anyone would have to do this mad.gif

this is just some basic ways to fix the problem. I was having the disconnect problem. after my UNPN, UNPN device host, and SSDP discovery were disabled. plus port forwarding solved my issue.
Edited by viperwolf - 3/2/12 at 2:54pm
post #1603 of 12421
lol this thread needs a NSFW tag or the use of spoilers.... going to get me in trouble but i like it rolleyes.gif
Rigsby
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
core i5 2500k batch# 3145B555 AsRock z68 Fatal1ty Gen 3 Pro Series Sapphire ATI 6950 HD G. Skill RipJawsX F3-14900CL9D-8GBXL  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Crucial M4 64gb Crucial M4 128gb WD Caviar Black 750GB 7200 RPM 64mb cache Noctua NH-D14 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Pro 64bit  3X NEC MultiSync EX231w Logitech DiNovo Edge Corsair HX750W  
CaseAudio
CM Storm Trooper Creative X-FI Titanium HD 
  hide details  
Reply
Rigsby
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
core i5 2500k batch# 3145B555 AsRock z68 Fatal1ty Gen 3 Pro Series Sapphire ATI 6950 HD G. Skill RipJawsX F3-14900CL9D-8GBXL  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Crucial M4 64gb Crucial M4 128gb WD Caviar Black 750GB 7200 RPM 64mb cache Noctua NH-D14 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Pro 64bit  3X NEC MultiSync EX231w Logitech DiNovo Edge Corsair HX750W  
CaseAudio
CM Storm Trooper Creative X-FI Titanium HD 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1604 of 12421
Quote:
Originally Posted by epsilon777 View Post

lol this thread needs a NSFW tag or the use of spoilers.... going to get me in trouble but i like it rolleyes.gif
RogueSpear
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II x 4, 975 B.E.-Deneb 3.6Ghz Stock ... GA-990FXA-UD3 Ultra Durable  Gigabyte-Ultra-Durable-AMD Radeon HD 6800 Serie... 16 gigs of G-Skill, RipJaw 4x4,DDR3-12800 (1600... 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
1#TOSHIBA Q300 SSD 120GB / 2# WD,C.B. 500GB / ... 1 Samsung's HD DVD 54x Re-Writer Corsair Hydro Series H80i High Performance Liqu... Dr.1# Win 7Ult 64bit /Dr.2# Win 7 Ult 64bit /Dr... 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
HP w2408h HDMI '24'inch "1400X900" 1 Microsoft- Sidewinder X 6  OCZ Fatal1ty OCZ700FTY 700W ATX12V COOLER MASTER "Storm Scout" 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech CRB (center ball) Wrist Gel pad MoBo's Stock Sound Chip 
  hide details  
Reply
RogueSpear
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II x 4, 975 B.E.-Deneb 3.6Ghz Stock ... GA-990FXA-UD3 Ultra Durable  Gigabyte-Ultra-Durable-AMD Radeon HD 6800 Serie... 16 gigs of G-Skill, RipJaw 4x4,DDR3-12800 (1600... 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
1#TOSHIBA Q300 SSD 120GB / 2# WD,C.B. 500GB / ... 1 Samsung's HD DVD 54x Re-Writer Corsair Hydro Series H80i High Performance Liqu... Dr.1# Win 7Ult 64bit /Dr.2# Win 7 Ult 64bit /Dr... 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
HP w2408h HDMI '24'inch "1400X900" 1 Microsoft- Sidewinder X 6  OCZ Fatal1ty OCZ700FTY 700W ATX12V COOLER MASTER "Storm Scout" 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech CRB (center ball) Wrist Gel pad MoBo's Stock Sound Chip 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1605 of 12421
Quote:
Originally Posted by viperwolf View Post

BF3 Quick Fixes For anyone who is having trouble with disconnects, here are few easy and fast ways to repair.
Fix Disconnections: (Disconnections immediate or every 10-20 mins)
UPnP - Router: got to your router information page for this.
1. Log into your modem / router.
2. Turn OFF UPNP.
Turn off PC UPnP Service:
1. Press: Windows-button (the one between lAlt and lCtrl) + R, a window should pop up. ( just copy and paste service.msc into your search bar)
2. Write: "services.msc" (without the ") then press enter.
3. In the list of services, scroll down to "UPnP Device Host", click it and press "Stop service".
4. Now do the same thing but with the service "SSDP Discovery".
5. Exit the window and go to control panel-> Network and Internet-> Network and Sharing Centre-> Change advanced sharing settings (to the left)-> Under "network discovery" select to turn off network discovery
6. SAVE CHANGE
NOTE: in order to change this and keep it changed, right click on unpn and ssdp. GO to properties. there will be a tab that says automatic. click disable. that will keep it from resetting.
also on your router page you can forward the ports, these are the numbers( for Belkin look under Firewall/Virtual servers)
TCP: 80, 443, 9988, 20000-20100, 22990, 17502, 42127
UDP: 3659, 14000-14016, 22990-23006, 25200-25300
If you need help with this part, Look your router info. once you understand where the numbers go. its really easy.
For ASUS card users
PROBLEM: Crashing at the end of every round (BF3.exe has stopped working) just before the scores come up and not being able to play single player.
SOLUTION: If you own an ASUS card (ATi or NV) and you installed the 'Smart Doctor' and/or 'ASUS Gamer' software then this is what's VERY likely causing you end of round crashes. All you need to do is uninstall Smart Doctor and ASUS Gamer, restart your computer and reinstall your video card drivers
EDIT: it really sucks that anyone would have to do this mad.gif

this is just some basic ways to fix the problem. I was having the disconnect problem. after my UNPN, UNPN device host, and SSDP discovery were disabled. plus port forwarding solved my issue.

I didn't have this issue but a friend did and this helped out a lot, thanks for posting.

And I read early on about talks of a CMSTC BF3 clan. Did that ever get off the ground? You can add me, my in game name is: [NYHC]Devilguns
Black Mass
(23 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i5 2500K MAXIMUS IV GENE-Z/GEN3 Intel HD Graphics 2000 (GT2) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 
GraphicsRAMRAMRAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 Corsair  Corsair  Corsair  
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair  Seagate 500 gig Seagate 1000 gig crucial m4 ssd 64 GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
crucial m4 ssd 64 GB ASUS Win 7 64 19" LG LED 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
i-rocks ABS 1050 watt modular Cooler Master Storm Trooper Logitech M510 
Mouse PadAudioOther
Steelseries Logitech G930 Logitech G13 Gamepad 
  hide details  
Reply
Black Mass
(23 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i5 2500K MAXIMUS IV GENE-Z/GEN3 Intel HD Graphics 2000 (GT2) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 
GraphicsRAMRAMRAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 Corsair  Corsair  Corsair  
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair  Seagate 500 gig Seagate 1000 gig crucial m4 ssd 64 GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
crucial m4 ssd 64 GB ASUS Win 7 64 19" LG LED 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
i-rocks ABS 1050 watt modular Cooler Master Storm Trooper Logitech M510 
Mouse PadAudioOther
Steelseries Logitech G930 Logitech G13 Gamepad 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1606 of 12421
Thread Starter 
Wow... Your Commander is Proud of our Special Forces BF3 Group.

253

Rogue.... You just made me spit my coffee.. LOL

416
Here is my new CPU Z for my 3820 board overclocked.



461

178




Edited by unimatrixzero - 3/2/12 at 8:21pm
Section 31
(21 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 3820 ASRock X79 Extreme 9 Sapphire 5770 X 2 In Crossfire 16GB Corsair Vengence 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Plextor SSD 128 GB 1 TB WD Black 1.5 tb WD Black  2 tb Seagate Green 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
WD RAPTOR 300  Plextor PX850SA Corsair H-100 Water cooling on processor Factory Cooling for both 5770 Graphic Cards 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
WINDOWS 7 Ultimate 64 ViewSonic VX2235wm Samsung 920 BW APC With Cherry Switches. 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corair HX-1000 CM Storm Trooper Enigma Cobra Edition Microsoft SideWinder Gaming Mouse ASUS Black Leather 
Audio
Creative Core Recon 3Di 
  hide details  
Reply
Section 31
(21 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 3820 ASRock X79 Extreme 9 Sapphire 5770 X 2 In Crossfire 16GB Corsair Vengence 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Plextor SSD 128 GB 1 TB WD Black 1.5 tb WD Black  2 tb Seagate Green 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
WD RAPTOR 300  Plextor PX850SA Corsair H-100 Water cooling on processor Factory Cooling for both 5770 Graphic Cards 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
WINDOWS 7 Ultimate 64 ViewSonic VX2235wm Samsung 920 BW APC With Cherry Switches. 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corair HX-1000 CM Storm Trooper Enigma Cobra Edition Microsoft SideWinder Gaming Mouse ASUS Black Leather 
Audio
Creative Core Recon 3Di 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1607 of 12421
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilguns View Post

I didn't have this issue but a friend did and this helped out a lot, thanks for posting.
And I read early on about talks of a CMSTC BF3 clan. Did that ever get off the ground? You can add me, my in game name is: [NYHC]Devilguns

i hope it helps, ill send a friend request
EDIT: you have 78 friends in your stats lol, i think your good on buddies thumb.gif and im not sure about the CMSTC clan. that i know off, nothing really took off.
Edited by viperwolf - 3/2/12 at 8:27pm
post #1608 of 12421
Quote:
Originally Posted by unimatrixzero View Post

Wow... Your Commander is Proud of our Special Forces BF3 Group.
253
Rogue.... You just made me spit my coffee.. LOL
416
Here is my new CPU Z for my 3820 board overclocked.

461
178

I like what im seeing biggrin.gif
post #1609 of 12421
Thread Starter 
I love the Numbers.. Never had a board with so much Gun Powder. this board is a 20 mm Rifle.

Edited by unimatrixzero - 3/2/12 at 10:32pm
Section 31
(21 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 3820 ASRock X79 Extreme 9 Sapphire 5770 X 2 In Crossfire 16GB Corsair Vengence 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Plextor SSD 128 GB 1 TB WD Black 1.5 tb WD Black  2 tb Seagate Green 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
WD RAPTOR 300  Plextor PX850SA Corsair H-100 Water cooling on processor Factory Cooling for both 5770 Graphic Cards 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
WINDOWS 7 Ultimate 64 ViewSonic VX2235wm Samsung 920 BW APC With Cherry Switches. 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corair HX-1000 CM Storm Trooper Enigma Cobra Edition Microsoft SideWinder Gaming Mouse ASUS Black Leather 
Audio
Creative Core Recon 3Di 
  hide details  
Reply
Section 31
(21 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 3820 ASRock X79 Extreme 9 Sapphire 5770 X 2 In Crossfire 16GB Corsair Vengence 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Plextor SSD 128 GB 1 TB WD Black 1.5 tb WD Black  2 tb Seagate Green 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
WD RAPTOR 300  Plextor PX850SA Corsair H-100 Water cooling on processor Factory Cooling for both 5770 Graphic Cards 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
WINDOWS 7 Ultimate 64 ViewSonic VX2235wm Samsung 920 BW APC With Cherry Switches. 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corair HX-1000 CM Storm Trooper Enigma Cobra Edition Microsoft SideWinder Gaming Mouse ASUS Black Leather 
Audio
Creative Core Recon 3Di 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1610 of 12421
Wow so much has changed sense 2008. i came across this video. check out the comments below also.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q3SazItP4E

back on subject, will the pump reach the cpu if a h100 is mounted in the bottom?
Edited by viperwolf - 3/3/12 at 8:27am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › The Official Cooler Master Storm Trooper / Storm Stryker Club