Originally Posted by MaskedGamer;15340338
This is like waiting until Xmas morning to open your presents.
I am currently building the following system:
- (2) 120GB Agility III SSD's in raid 0 for the OS
- (4) 600GB Velociraptors in raid 5 for programs
- (2) WD Caviar Black 2TB raid 1 for storage of movies, digital media, ect
- i7 2600k Sandy Bridge 3.4GHz Processor
- Asus Maximus IV Extreme-Z Mother Board
- Hydro H100 Extreme Performance Liquid Cooler
- 16GB G.Skill Rip Jaws DDR3 2133 Mhz (4GB x 4) RAM
- Lite-On iHBS 122-29 12X 3d Internal Blu-Ray Writer
- Lite-On iHAP122-04 DVD Burner
- (2) HD 6970 Sapphire Radeon in Cross Fire
- 1200W Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold Power Supply
- 4 - 6 monitor array (I haven't quite figure how I want them set up)
I have all the above listed parts ready to be installed.
WHAT'S MISSING ???
The "Cooler Master Storm Trooper", of course.
This is the perfect case for this system. The wait is killing me.