Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › The Official Cooler Master Storm Trooper / Storm Stryker Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Cooler Master Storm Trooper / Storm Stryker Club - Page 348

post #3471 of 12421
Thread Starter 
Stryker was going to be the original Name.. In my opinion. But Trooper won over in the board room.. Once the Brand started selling they could come out with the STRYKER as originally planned and Market it as another diverse version of the trooper.. After all the STRYKER does not have a E-SATA Port. So its not the Same Case.. LOL
Section 31
(21 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 3820 ASRock X79 Extreme 9 Sapphire 5770 X 2 In Crossfire 16GB Corsair Vengence 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Plextor SSD 128 GB 1 TB WD Black 1.5 tb WD Black  2 tb Seagate Green 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
WD RAPTOR 300  Plextor PX850SA Corsair H-100 Water cooling on processor Factory Cooling for both 5770 Graphic Cards 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
WINDOWS 7 Ultimate 64 ViewSonic VX2235wm Samsung 920 BW APC With Cherry Switches. 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corair HX-1000 CM Storm Trooper Enigma Cobra Edition Microsoft SideWinder Gaming Mouse ASUS Black Leather 
Audio
Creative Core Recon 3Di 
  hide details  
Reply
Section 31
(21 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 3820 ASRock X79 Extreme 9 Sapphire 5770 X 2 In Crossfire 16GB Corsair Vengence 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Plextor SSD 128 GB 1 TB WD Black 1.5 tb WD Black  2 tb Seagate Green 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
WD RAPTOR 300  Plextor PX850SA Corsair H-100 Water cooling on processor Factory Cooling for both 5770 Graphic Cards 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
WINDOWS 7 Ultimate 64 ViewSonic VX2235wm Samsung 920 BW APC With Cherry Switches. 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corair HX-1000 CM Storm Trooper Enigma Cobra Edition Microsoft SideWinder Gaming Mouse ASUS Black Leather 
Audio
Creative Core Recon 3Di 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3472 of 12421
Honestly, I love the Stryker. But what sets me off is the white interior. I'd much rather have a black interior with white exterior for cable management etc. I'm still trying to decide what color I want to paint my trooper in when the time comes. rolleyes.gif
post #3473 of 12421
Quote:
Originally Posted by S3ason View Post

Honestly, I love the Stryker. But what sets me off is the white interior. I'd much rather have a black interior with white exterior for cable management etc. I'm still trying to decide what color I want to paint my trooper in when the time comes. rolleyes.gif
This is the thing that bothers me as well. It will have a window so then the fans, wires, cables, etc all have to be prettier than normal since anything out of place will stick out really bad against the white backdrop. Decisions...
 
Quadcore P182
(14 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300 ASUS P5E64 WS Evolution X48 Gigabyte GeForce GTX 560 Ti Kingston HyperX 8GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Western Digital 300GB VelociRaptor Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Windows 7 Ultimate x64 (2) Acer 22" LCD's 
PowerCase
PC Power & Cooling S75QB 750W Antec P182 Gunmetal 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Quadcore P182
(14 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300 ASUS P5E64 WS Evolution X48 Gigabyte GeForce GTX 560 Ti Kingston HyperX 8GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Western Digital 300GB VelociRaptor Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Windows 7 Ultimate x64 (2) Acer 22" LCD's 
PowerCase
PC Power & Cooling S75QB 750W Antec P182 Gunmetal 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3474 of 12421
Quote:
Originally Posted by unimatrixzero View Post

Welcome Gearzer0.. You're Build and Set up is SOLID... Great work !!!
498
689
384
412


thanks you sir ..
CM Scout
(14 items)
 
CM Trooper
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II x3 720BE @3.6ghz Gigabyte 78gm-Us2h Zotac GTX 550ti 2x2gb DDR2 Geil 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
2x1TB WD Blue 1-Segate 160GB Corsair H50 Push Pull Win 7x64 Samsung P2250 1920x1080p 
PowerCaseMouse
Thermaltake ToughpowerXT 775W CM Scout Razer Orochi 
  hide details  
Reply
CM Scout
(14 items)
 
CM Trooper
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II x3 720BE @3.6ghz Gigabyte 78gm-Us2h Zotac GTX 550ti 2x2gb DDR2 Geil 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
2x1TB WD Blue 1-Segate 160GB Corsair H50 Push Pull Win 7x64 Samsung P2250 1920x1080p 
PowerCaseMouse
Thermaltake ToughpowerXT 775W CM Scout Razer Orochi 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3475 of 12421
@gearzero, i really love ur water cooling setup so neat and minimalist without the tubing going everywhere best ive seen biggrin.gif.


Got my trooper on the table behind me as I am building it slowly waiting on bitfenix extensions and then I can finish it all off, also of note i got it modified for push/pull very easy and simple, will upload pics and such when its closer to getting done biggrin.gif
post #3476 of 12421
Anywhere I could buy the stryker???
post #3477 of 12421
Quote:
Originally Posted by rishmace View Post

Anywhere I could buy the stryker???

mate it just got its NDA lifted yesterday, give it a week or so dude, patience is a virture tongue.gif
post #3478 of 12421
Quote:
Originally Posted by J0my View Post

@gearzero, i really love ur water cooling setup so neat and minimalist without the tubing going everywhere best ive seen biggrin.gif.
Got my trooper on the table behind me as I am building it slowly waiting on bitfenix extensions and then I can finish it all off, also of note i got it modified for push/pull very easy and simple, will upload pics and such when its closer to getting done biggrin.gif


thank you sir. it is my first WC rig... stll saving for another 7970 and waterblock(hope i can still get the old waterblock design ) then add some EL wires
CM Scout
(14 items)
 
CM Trooper
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II x3 720BE @3.6ghz Gigabyte 78gm-Us2h Zotac GTX 550ti 2x2gb DDR2 Geil 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
2x1TB WD Blue 1-Segate 160GB Corsair H50 Push Pull Win 7x64 Samsung P2250 1920x1080p 
PowerCaseMouse
Thermaltake ToughpowerXT 775W CM Scout Razer Orochi 
  hide details  
Reply
CM Scout
(14 items)
 
CM Trooper
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II x3 720BE @3.6ghz Gigabyte 78gm-Us2h Zotac GTX 550ti 2x2gb DDR2 Geil 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
2x1TB WD Blue 1-Segate 160GB Corsair H50 Push Pull Win 7x64 Samsung P2250 1920x1080p 
PowerCaseMouse
Thermaltake ToughpowerXT 775W CM Scout Razer Orochi 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3479 of 12421
Sorry for not being about lately. My computer has been causing me a lot of grief. When I got back from my retreat and booted it, I kept BSODing. I'm going to assume that I have a bad 6950 since running the suspect card solo, it wouldn't work either. So, I'm currently running only one card. I'm planning on RMAing the card; I just need to get on it. Before I do, though I am going to give it one last shot, using my 5.25 power supply suppliment. I doubt that will change anything since the suspect faulty card wouldn't even work alone, but you never know...

Then, the onboard LAN connector seemed to have fried, so I am currently waiting for a PCI card to come and have had to turn to a wireless card for internetting...

Making decent progress with my BF3 montage, but I find myself in need of more good footage lol

For now, my exterior mod is on indefinite hold until I get some more money and the internals running properly.

On the other hand, if anyone wants to donate spare parts, I'm always accepting goods wink.gif lol joking! But..if you really want to...hahaha
Edited by PhantomLlama - 6/20/12 at 1:42pm
"Armatus 2.0"
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-7700k Asus Maximus IX Hero Z270 Sapphire Radeon R9 390X Tri-X 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Western Digital Blue 250GB SSD  Western Digital Black Western Digital Blue Western Digital 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
LG DVD-RW H100 Scythe Slipstream 120mm 1900 rpm fans and other... Noctua 120mm Fans 
CoolingOSPowerCase
Cooler Master 120mm RGB Fans Windows 10 Home Corsair RM750x CM Storm Trooper 
Other
NZXT Sentry 2 
  hide details  
Reply
"Armatus 2.0"
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-7700k Asus Maximus IX Hero Z270 Sapphire Radeon R9 390X Tri-X 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Western Digital Blue 250GB SSD  Western Digital Black Western Digital Blue Western Digital 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
LG DVD-RW H100 Scythe Slipstream 120mm 1900 rpm fans and other... Noctua 120mm Fans 
CoolingOSPowerCase
Cooler Master 120mm RGB Fans Windows 10 Home Corsair RM750x CM Storm Trooper 
Other
NZXT Sentry 2 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3480 of 12421
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomLlama View Post

Sorry for not being about lately. My computer has been causing me a lot of grief. When I got back from my retreat and booted it, I kept BSODing. I'm going to assume that I have a bad 6950 since running the suspect card solo, it wouldn't work either. So, I'm currently running only one card. I'm planning on RMAing the card; I just need to get on it. Before I do, though I am going to give it one last shot, using my 5.25 power supply suppliment. I doubt that will change anything since the suspect faulty card wouldn't even work alone, but you never know...
Then, the onboard LAN connector seemed to have fried, so I am currently waiting for a PCI card to come and have had to turn to a wireless card for internetting...
Making decent progress with my BF3 montage, but I find myself in need of more good footage lol
For now, my exterior mod is on indefinite hold until I get some more money and the internals running properly.
On the other hand, if anyone wants to donate spare parts, I'm always accepting goods wink.gif lol joking! But..if you really want to...hahaha

Man, sorry to hear! helpinghand.gif

I'm thinking (very hard) to buy the XFX Double D HD-687A-ZDFC. And crossfire it with my current card. But money is tight (well I can buy the card biggrin.gif )

Oh btw, I got loads of spare parts..but probably none that you need/want

cheers.gif
Edited by SortOfGrim - 6/20/12 at 5:34pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › The Official Cooler Master Storm Trooper / Storm Stryker Club