There aren't many other flaws in this case otherwise. You'll be hard pressed to find a full-tower case for under $200 with more features than this one it seems. Maybe the HAF-X and the Rosewill Thor? I suppose the Corsair Graphite White and 650D would be competition, but they are mid towers.
- I wish that the front had all USB 3.0 with adapters to 2.0
- The 2.5" dock is SATA 2 not SATA 3
- PCI expansion bays could have a tool-less system
- Cable management could be better - I think that something like the Sniper would have been nice:
Note the bulge covering the entire case.
- As mentioned, 10 drive slots with more room between the motherboard would have been nice as would have been the ability to mount 2 x 120mm on top.
- Needs modding for a window
- Some people don't like the fact that it is a mix of plastic and steel, rather than all metal; personally I'm fine with it
Finally, I'm going nuts trying to figure out where to get some longer M3 screws for the side panel fans and for the frontal hard drive fans. Unimatrix, do you have any ideas on where to get the screws for the hard drive and side panels? You seem to have the most knowledge about this case.Edited by CrazyElf - 12/16/11 at 10:19am