Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › The Official Cooler Master Storm Trooper / Storm Stryker Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Cooler Master Storm Trooper / Storm Stryker Club - Page 889

post #8881 of 12472
Quote:
Originally Posted by baby6packs View Post

Thanks! Pump & reservoir is in combo set. The purpose I m using combo type is to minimize the space usage in stryker:thumb:

Sorry didn't clarify but what I meant was how were you able to install the pump/reservoir to the case?
post #8882 of 12472
Quote:
Originally Posted by HCore View Post

Sorry didn't clarify but what I meant was how were you able to install the pump/reservoir to the case?

Did you mean how I install it into my case?
I m using a plate inside a casing and modified it a bit with adding screw hole to tight my reservoir.



post #8883 of 12472
Quote:
Originally Posted by HCore View Post

Sorry didn't clarify but what I meant was how were you able to install the pump/reservoir to the case?

Did you mean how I install it into my case?
I m using a plate inside a casing and modified it a bit with adding screw hole to tight my reservoir.



post #8884 of 12472
Quote:
Originally Posted by baby6packs View Post

Did you mean how I install it into my case?
I m using a plate inside a casing and modified it a bit with adding screw hole to tight my reservoir.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)




Thanks for the pics. I've got both my HDD cages pointing front to back so the plates aren't available for me to attach it to. sadsmiley.gif I'm gonna have to figure another way to attach it.
Nice job on your build though. thumb.gif
post #8885 of 12472
I have a big question after build up my water cooling pc. I have no problem on GPU temp even in Idle or Full load status. But my cpu has a problem now. I7 3770K, Idle 45c but when full load it can hit to 75c. May I know what is the problem? Here is my detail:
I7 3770K 1.215Vcore for 4.3 Ghz.
Water way: pump/reservoir> 240 rad >CPU>120 rad>GPU1 + GPU2>240 rad>pump/reservoir
here is the photo for my water cooled PC


I'm guessing is it because a mistake when I pump water from bottom to top(240 rad) and get water from bottom(240 rad) to top (pump)?
Hope somebody expert can guide me. Thanks.
post #8886 of 12472
Quote:
Originally Posted by baby6packs View Post

I have a big question after build up my water cooling pc. I have no problem on GPU temp even in Idle or Full load status. But my cpu has a problem now. I7 3770K, Idle 45c but when full load it can hit to 75c. May I know what is the problem? Here is my detail:
I7 3770K 1.215Vcore for 4.3 Ghz.
Water way: pump/reservoir> 240 rad >CPU>120 rad>GPU1 + GPU2>240 rad>pump/reservoir
here is the photo for my water cooled PC Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

I'm guessing is it because a mistake when I pump water from bottom to top(240 rad) and get water from bottom(240 rad) to top (pump)?
Hope somebody expert can guide me. Thanks.

Did you check if the in/out on the cpu block are correct? And loop order doesn't matter.
I would flip the back radiator, so the fittings will be at the bottom (shorter tubes). Also flip the fans so they are all on intake (blowing in the case and over the ram)
post #8887 of 12472
Quote:
Originally Posted by SortOfGrim View Post

Did you check if the in/out on the cpu block are correct? And loop order doesn't matter.
I would flip the back radiator, so the fittings will be at the bottom (shorter tubes). Also flip the fans so they are all on intake (blowing in the case and over the ram)
Ok, thanks for your suggestion. Will try it when next time I want to service it.
post #8888 of 12472
Quote:
Originally Posted by baby6packs View Post

Ok, thanks for your suggestion. Will try it when next time I want to service it.
On a 3770k at that voltage you should be getting around max 68c. When I had a 3770k at 4.5ghz 1.206 volts on 30c day with a x2 240s was getting around 68c max temp after a few hours if prime. But each chip is different some run hotter than others. I changed to 3930k at 4.8ghz 1.4 volts temps are now 64c after a few hours.
post #8889 of 12472
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreign03 View Post

On a 3770k at that voltage you should be getting around max 68c. When I had a 3770k at 4.5ghz 1.206 volts on 30c day with a x2 240s was getting around 68c max temp after a few hours if prime. But each chip is different some run hotter than others. I changed to 3930k at 4.8ghz 1.4 volts temps are now 64c after a few hours.
Ok....maybe I'm from Malaysia, a hot country and that's why can hit more than 68c.
post #8890 of 12472
its been a while since i posted anything in this thread but i'll leave these here













my PC
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3770k Asrock z77 Extreme 9 GTX 780 x 2 G.skill sniper 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
OCZ Agility 4 Watercool heatkiller blocks all around Win 7 Pro Seasonic 1250 
Case
CM Storm Trooper with windowed side panel 
  hide details  
Reply
my PC
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3770k Asrock z77 Extreme 9 GTX 780 x 2 G.skill sniper 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
OCZ Agility 4 Watercool heatkiller blocks all around Win 7 Pro Seasonic 1250 
Case
CM Storm Trooper with windowed side panel 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › The Official Cooler Master Storm Trooper / Storm Stryker Club