Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › Co-operative survival Minecraft server, European players needed! :)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Co-operative survival Minecraft server, European players needed! :) - Page 13

post #121 of 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeWhoDared View Post
I'm glad 1.8 has been finally released, the adventure update is gonna make the server that much better!

Also, does anyone know a way of teleporting to specific set coordinates?
indeed.
post #122 of 203
Room for 1 more? Minecraft login name is Sir_Widebottom
post #123 of 203
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcz View Post
Room for 1 more? Minecraft login name is Sir_Widebottom
Actually there's room for four more. I'll whitelist you
post #124 of 203
tuxi, my friend (flipsm) was going to join today, but he cannot play.

spoutcraft gives him an error about 1.8 (not sure about the message given, ill post it here next time) and then it closes. so he cannot join your server through spoutcraft.

if he tries to join to your server from regular minecraft it gives him an "unable to connect" message, but he can connect to my server. is he white-listed?

any ideas on what problem could he be having with spoutcraft?
Hindenburg
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel I7 7700k Asus Strix Z270E Asus Strix 1070 8GB Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Western Digital Blue 250gb Sata 3 M.2 Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB  Seagate Barracuda 500GB Noctua NH-U12S 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Benq XL2411 CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate Corsair TX750 750W 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Phanteks Enthoo Evolv TG Logitech G700s Logitech G440 
  hide details  
Reply
Hindenburg
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel I7 7700k Asus Strix Z270E Asus Strix 1070 8GB Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Western Digital Blue 250gb Sata 3 M.2 Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB  Seagate Barracuda 500GB Noctua NH-U12S 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Benq XL2411 CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate Corsair TX750 750W 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Phanteks Enthoo Evolv TG Logitech G700s Logitech G440 
  hide details  
Reply
post #125 of 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakDown View Post
tuxi, my friend (flipsm) was going to join today, but he cannot play.

spoutcraft gives him an error about 1.8 (not sure about the message given, ill post it here next time) and then it closes. so he cannot join your server through spoutcraft.

if he tries to join to your server from regular minecraft it gives him an "unable to connect" message, but he can connect to my server. is he white-listed?

any ideas on what problem could he be having with spoutcraft?
I'm getting the same issue. Through regular Minecraft I get "unable to connect"
post #126 of 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcz View Post
I'm getting the same issue. Through regular Minecraft I get "unable to connect"
did you install 1.8 before installing Spoutcraft?

If so its because its the server is still running under 1.7.3 because bukkit hasn't been updated yet, to my knowledge.

If you ask tuxi he will probably send you the 1.7.3 files and you just replace the 1.8 ones with them, install spoutcraft then reinstall 1.8
post #127 of 203
Thread Starter 
For Spout problems: It tries to use 1.8 files because it can't get the 1.7.3 ones from anywhere. The only way to get this working is that you get the 1.7.3 spout files. And here they are http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37911676/spoutcraft.rar

You should extract it to 'c:\\users\\*username*\\appdata\
oaming\\
' so there would be a folder 'c:\\users\\*username*\\appdata\
oaming\\.spoutcraft\\
'

After this Spout.exe should work but if not, use the .jar file in the .spoutcraft folder.

Edit: Kevlo, with this style you don't have to reinstall anything, spout uses the .spoutcraft folder and that's it.
post #128 of 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuxi View Post
For Spout problems: It tries to use 1.8 files because it can't get the 1.7.3 ones from anywhere. The only way to get this working is that you get the 1.7.3 spout files. And here they are http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37911676/spoutcraft.rar

You should extract it to 'c:\\users\\*username*\\appdata\
oaming\\
' so there would be a folder 'c:\\users\\*username*\\appdata\
oaming\\.spoutcraft\\
'

After this Spout.exe should work but if not, use the .jar file in the .spoutcraft folder.

Edit: Kevlo, with this style you don't have to reinstall anything, spout uses the .spoutcraft folder and that's it.
alrighty then
post #129 of 203
Thread Starter 
Really, you guys should mine. I know I will. We're running REALLY low on diamonds and iron.

Edit: I see someone mined at the community mine, good job
Edited by Tuxi - 9/16/11 at 11:12am
post #130 of 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuxi View Post
Really, you guys should mine. I know I will. We're running REALLY low on diamonds and iron.

Edit: I see someone mined at the community mine, good job
Just put some coal, iron ingots and pork chops in the community chests at the 2nd settlement!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › Co-operative survival Minecraft server, European players needed! :)