Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [VR-Zone]AMD Ships First "Interlagos" CPUs based on Bulldozer
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[VR-Zone]AMD Ships First "Interlagos" CPUs based on Bulldozer - Page 2

post #11 of 54
GET ME SOME DAMN BENCHMARKS NOW!

(Please)
2P Workstation
(13 items)
 
  
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
Xeon E5 2699 v3 Xeon E5 2699 v3 ASUS Z10PE-D16 EVGA TITAN X 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
128GB Crucial DDR4 @ 2133MHz Intel 750 Series 1.2TB 4 x 4TB Constellation RAID5 2 x XSPC Raystorms 
CoolingCoolingMonitorMonitor
RS480 MCP655 Dell U3011 Dell U3011 
Case
Silverstone TJ07 
  hide details  
Reply
2P Workstation
(13 items)
 
  
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
Xeon E5 2699 v3 Xeon E5 2699 v3 ASUS Z10PE-D16 EVGA TITAN X 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
128GB Crucial DDR4 @ 2133MHz Intel 750 Series 1.2TB 4 x 4TB Constellation RAID5 2 x XSPC Raystorms 
CoolingCoolingMonitorMonitor
RS480 MCP655 Dell U3011 Dell U3011 
Case
Silverstone TJ07 
  hide details  
Reply
post #12 of 54
does... laughing out loud, apply here..(?)
post #13 of 54
If they're gonna announce Zambezi on the 17th, what are they gonna announce on the 12th? http://amd-member.com/newsletters/De...nZone2011.html
Edited by andos - 9/6/11 at 10:42pm
>dat smooth feel
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570k MSI z77 GD65 ASUS EAH6970 CrossFire Crucial ballistix 8gb 1866Mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Crucial m4 512gb,2x128GB Samsung 830 SSDs in RA... None H60 Windows 7 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung 2343BW Steelseries 7g Antec TP New 750W Lian Li A71F 
MouseMouse Pad
IME 3.0 Qck+ 
  hide details  
Reply
>dat smooth feel
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570k MSI z77 GD65 ASUS EAH6970 CrossFire Crucial ballistix 8gb 1866Mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Crucial m4 512gb,2x128GB Samsung 830 SSDs in RA... None H60 Windows 7 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung 2343BW Steelseries 7g Antec TP New 750W Lian Li A71F 
MouseMouse Pad
IME 3.0 Qck+ 
  hide details  
Reply
post #14 of 54
Hm... I thought it was gonna ship around now, during an interview I had with the DOD, one of the interviewers talked about the massive upgrade their weather server was getting to the interlagos and he had paperwork saying it would happen sometime early this month.
post #15 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by andos View Post
If they're gonna announce Zambezi on the 17th, what are they gonna announce on the 12th? http://amd-member.com/newsletters/De...nZone2011.html
It's the week of the 12th... they're announcing whatever on the 13th.
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom 9750 (stock) MSI MS-7548 (Aspen) HD 6950 @ 971/1387 1.25v 8GB DDR2 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
750GB Windows 7 64-bit ASUS VH238H 1920x1080 Seasonic X-650 Gold 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Rosewill Smart One Razer Naga Razer Scarab 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom 9750 (stock) MSI MS-7548 (Aspen) HD 6950 @ 971/1387 1.25v 8GB DDR2 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
750GB Windows 7 64-bit ASUS VH238H 1920x1080 Seasonic X-650 Gold 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Rosewill Smart One Razer Naga Razer Scarab 
  hide details  
Reply
post #16 of 54
-
Edited by Rotsae - 4/1/14 at 11:53pm
post #17 of 54
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeles View Post
It's the week of the 12th... they're announcing whatever on the 13th.
The thing on the 13th seems like it will be related with Fusion. Maybe something about Trinity....

As for the 17th, that is a Saturday so I think that is a typo. But it is clear that the source has some reason to think Zambezi will launch before Interlagos (now confirmed Q4). Let us hope they are right.
post #18 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPUser View Post
The thing on the 13th seems like it will be related with Fusion. Maybe something about Trinity....

As for the 17th, that is a Saturday so I think that is a typo. But it is clear that the source has some reason to think Zambezi will launch before Interlagos (now confirmed Q4). Let us hope they are right.
Aren't the server chips supposed to come out before Desktop?
http://semiaccurate.com/2011/06/02/b...d-not-delayed/

Plus, server chips were supposed to be out in June according to Rick Bergman.
2010rig
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
X5660 @ 4.5  ASUS P6X58D-E 980TI? 12GB OCZ Platinum - 7-7-7-21 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1 80GB SSD x25m - 3TB F3 + F4 NH-D14 Windows 7 Ultimate LG 47LH55 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Natural Wireless Keyboard Corsair 750HX CM 690 II Advanced MX 518 
  hide details  
Reply
2010rig
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
X5660 @ 4.5  ASUS P6X58D-E 980TI? 12GB OCZ Platinum - 7-7-7-21 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1 80GB SSD x25m - 3TB F3 + F4 NH-D14 Windows 7 Ultimate LG 47LH55 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Natural Wireless Keyboard Corsair 750HX CM 690 II Advanced MX 518 
  hide details  
Reply
post #19 of 54
Can't wait for some reviews!
post #20 of 54
WOOWHOOO!!

Wait...that isn't Zambezi...or desktop...jeez loueez, give us a crumb, a nibble, a nugget, something to salivate over other than just he said she said rumors.

I'm glad I jumped on my i7 because it was a sweet deal, but I'm so ready to have something legit to chew on and everytime I turn around I feel like this.......
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 970 @ 4.35ghz HT on @ 1.38v Gigabyte G1.Guerrilla EVGA GTX 465/9800GT PhysX 6gb OCZ Flex EX 1420mhz @ 7-7-7-20 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
OCZ Vertex II/2 x WD Caviar Blacks H80 push/pull W7 Ult/OS X/Tiny XP 27"Samsung 1920x1200 
PowerCase
Corsair TX750 Thermaltake Armor+ (white nzxt Phantom soon!) 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 970 @ 4.35ghz HT on @ 1.38v Gigabyte G1.Guerrilla EVGA GTX 465/9800GT PhysX 6gb OCZ Flex EX 1420mhz @ 7-7-7-20 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
OCZ Vertex II/2 x WD Caviar Blacks H80 push/pull W7 Ult/OS X/Tiny XP 27"Samsung 1920x1200 
PowerCase
Corsair TX750 Thermaltake Armor+ (white nzxt Phantom soon!) 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Hardware News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [VR-Zone]AMD Ships First "Interlagos" CPUs based on Bulldozer