Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Logitech G100
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Logitech G100

post #1 of 134
Thread Starter 
gaming-mouse-g100-chem-gloss-glamour-image-lg.png


Chinese:

http://www.logitech.com.cn/zh-cn/mice-pointers/mice/devices/8397

Korean:

http://www.logitech.com/ko-kr/mice-pointers/mice/devices/8397


-Avago ADNS-A3055 sensor. (untested, don't really know much about it other than it's based off the new ADNS-3050).
-No prediction/Angle snapping/correction/drift control assuming it's the same sensor as the G300.

Official specs:
Quote:
Tracking Resolution: 1000dpi, 1750dpi, 2500dpi (dpi button can be selected)
Image Processing: 2.4 megapixels / second
Maximum acceleration: 23G
Maximum speed: 160 inches / second (in the most suitable surface)
Static friction coefficient - .14
Mouse Weight: 80 grams
Connection: 30 grams
Left and right buttons durable life: 10 million hits
Feet: 250 km

DPI can be interpolated with drivers if you want lower settings.
Edited by Skylit - 10/8/11 at 11:46pm
post #2 of 134
Default CPI levels are... kind of weird. Other than that it looks pretty decent.
Edited by sixxxxxx - 9/9/11 at 12:37am
post #3 of 134
shape looks great! but could use a lower dpi setting

is it a confirmed logitech mouse? For all we know it could be a chinese fake
Edited by HaiiYaa - 9/9/11 at 12:46am
post #4 of 134
Thread Starter 
http://www.logitech.com.cn/zh-cn/mice-pointers/mice/devices/8397

Its up on the chinese logitech site. Pretty legit.
Quote:
Tracking Resolution: 1000dpi, 1750dpi, 2500dpi (dpi button can be selected)
Image Processing: 2.4 megapixels / second
Maximum acceleration: 23G
Maximum speed: 160 inches / second (in the most suitable surface)
Static friction coefficient - μ (s): .14.
Mouse Weight: 80 grams
Connection: 30 grams
Left and right buttons durable life: 10 million hits
Feet: 250 km

My next mouse assuming it makes its way over to America.
Edited by Skylit - 9/9/11 at 12:59am
post #5 of 134
Why not get it cheap from taobao biggrin.gif ? they are around 20$ there
post #6 of 134
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiiYaa;14875547 
Why not get it cheap from taobao biggrin.gif ? they are around 20$ there

Temptinggggggggg, but I like warranties biggrin.gif
Edited by Skylit - 9/9/11 at 1:47am
post #7 of 134
Interesting. Assuming it's dirt cheap and turns out to have no sensor flaws, I might pick one up just to have for fps's.
post #8 of 134
Thread Starter 
http://detail.zol.com.cn/keyboards_mouse/index293999.shtml

some HQ pics. Looks like they're bringing back the desktop series like they had with the G1.

I hope this isn't only for the Chinese market.
post #9 of 134
wmo successor? :9
post #10 of 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylit;14875751 
http://detail.zol.com.cn/keyboards_mouse/index293999.shtml

some HQ pics. Looks like they're bringing back the desktop series like they had with the G1.

I hope this isn't only for the Chinese market.

I wouldn't hold my breath for it

razer also released a abyssus/keyboard combo for very cheap money in china called razer cyclosa
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Logitech G100