Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] DotA 2 Information and Discussion Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] DotA 2 Information and Discussion Thread. - Page 885

post #8841 of 17126
Quote:
Originally Posted by FranBunnyFFXII View Post

I once held the record for most played Shyvana games in League of Legends(2611 played games as Shyvana), She's a full tank,tanky DPS fighter. I can go "man mode."
If you mean there arent any tanky heroes that are female, well in LoL just about anyone could "Tank" and be front line with the right items, how well they did depended on their kit.

22ybeaC.png

I read that Reddit post...LOL

My main heroes are mostly female too - My main core is Templar Assassin, Crystal Maiden, Luna, Windranger and Lina. I figured if I'm going to spend hours a day gaming might as well be looking at females.
 
My Girlfriend #3
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core Processor Gigabyte 970A-UD3H XFX AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB OC Black Edition GSkill Sniper 8GB DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Crucial MX100 128GB SSD Toshiba 2TB 7200RPM HDD NZXT Kraken X41 Water Cooler Windows 8.1 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
NX-VUE24 Freesync 144Hz Gaming Monitor Nixeus MODA v2 Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Swit... Enermax Triathlor 550W Modular PSU NZXT S340 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Nixeus REVEL PMW3360 Gaming Mouse ROCCAT SENSE Nixeus ARC 4.0 Bluetoth Speakers (Prototype) Nixeus Rival Headphones (Prototype) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-3570K Gigabyte H77N-Wifi Mini-iTX Gigabyte Windforce Nvidia GTX 670  Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 SSD 128GB Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM NZXT Kraken X31 Water Cooler Windows 8.1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Nixeus Vue 27" IPS LED 2560x1440 DisplayPort MA... Nixeus MODA Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Switch ... Enermax Triathlor 550W Modular PSU Cool Master Elite 130 Mini-iTX Case 
MouseMouse PadAudio
SteelSeries DOTA 2 Rival Mouse SteelSeries QcK Nixeus Earphones ER-BKSL14 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 965 Processor Black Edition MSI 870A-G54 XFX AMD Radeon 7850 1GB Corsair XMS DDR3 8GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM LG CD/DVD Combo Drive Antech H20 950 Khuler Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Nixeus Vue 27" H-IPS 2560x1440 WQHD Monitor NX... Nixeus MODA Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Switch ... OCZ Fatal1ty Modular 550 Watt Modular PSU Roswill Challenger-U3 Mid-Tower ATX Case 
Mouse
Gigabyte M6800 
  hide details  
Reply
 
My Girlfriend #3
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core Processor Gigabyte 970A-UD3H XFX AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB OC Black Edition GSkill Sniper 8GB DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Crucial MX100 128GB SSD Toshiba 2TB 7200RPM HDD NZXT Kraken X41 Water Cooler Windows 8.1 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
NX-VUE24 Freesync 144Hz Gaming Monitor Nixeus MODA v2 Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Swit... Enermax Triathlor 550W Modular PSU NZXT S340 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Nixeus REVEL PMW3360 Gaming Mouse ROCCAT SENSE Nixeus ARC 4.0 Bluetoth Speakers (Prototype) Nixeus Rival Headphones (Prototype) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-3570K Gigabyte H77N-Wifi Mini-iTX Gigabyte Windforce Nvidia GTX 670  Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 SSD 128GB Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM NZXT Kraken X31 Water Cooler Windows 8.1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Nixeus Vue 27" IPS LED 2560x1440 DisplayPort MA... Nixeus MODA Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Switch ... Enermax Triathlor 550W Modular PSU Cool Master Elite 130 Mini-iTX Case 
MouseMouse PadAudio
SteelSeries DOTA 2 Rival Mouse SteelSeries QcK Nixeus Earphones ER-BKSL14 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 965 Processor Black Edition MSI 870A-G54 XFX AMD Radeon 7850 1GB Corsair XMS DDR3 8GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM LG CD/DVD Combo Drive Antech H20 950 Khuler Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Nixeus Vue 27" H-IPS 2560x1440 WQHD Monitor NX... Nixeus MODA Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Switch ... OCZ Fatal1ty Modular 550 Watt Modular PSU Roswill Challenger-U3 Mid-Tower ATX Case 
Mouse
Gigabyte M6800 
  hide details  
Reply
post #8842 of 17126
I came from 2 years in LoL as well and very much mirror her reasoning here. Above and beyond that I personally felt that too many heroes had overlapping abilities and served the same roles with another hero just plain being better. Maybe the most important is that I absolutely could not get behind the balancing strategy, nerf into the ground everything that doesn't fit into the tried and true meta. Then leave those heroes in the trench for extended periods of time because new heroes = $$.

/rant
   
Little Big Build
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 2500k Asrock z77e itx EVGA GTX 980 ACX Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Wester Digital Scorpio Black Mushkin Chronos Deluxe Swiftech H20-220 Elite Noiseblocker Multiframe M12-s3hs x2 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7  Yamakasi Leonidas 30" 2560x1600 (LG) Ducky Shine II Silverstone 450w Gold 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Lazerwerx Custom Razer Naga Cyber Snipa XL Corsair Vengeance 1500 
Other
Lamptron FC Touch Fan Controller 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD 750k Black Gigabyte FM2 A85x Wifi AMD 6950 Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Corsair Force SSD Cooler Master Seidon 120 Ubuntu Built In 
Case
Aluminum Briefcase 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k asrock z77 itx asus gtx 670 crucial ballistix 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Western Digital caviar black mushkin chronos deluxe  corsair h100 w/ 4x Cougar Vortex windows 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Yamakasi Leonidas 30" 2560x1600 razer blackwidow ultimate seasonic x750 bitfenix prodigy 
MouseAudioOther
Razer Naga corsair vengeance 1500 Lamptron Touch fan controller 
  hide details  
Reply
   
Little Big Build
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 2500k Asrock z77e itx EVGA GTX 980 ACX Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Wester Digital Scorpio Black Mushkin Chronos Deluxe Swiftech H20-220 Elite Noiseblocker Multiframe M12-s3hs x2 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7  Yamakasi Leonidas 30" 2560x1600 (LG) Ducky Shine II Silverstone 450w Gold 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Lazerwerx Custom Razer Naga Cyber Snipa XL Corsair Vengeance 1500 
Other
Lamptron FC Touch Fan Controller 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD 750k Black Gigabyte FM2 A85x Wifi AMD 6950 Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Corsair Force SSD Cooler Master Seidon 120 Ubuntu Built In 
Case
Aluminum Briefcase 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k asrock z77 itx asus gtx 670 crucial ballistix 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Western Digital caviar black mushkin chronos deluxe  corsair h100 w/ 4x Cougar Vortex windows 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Yamakasi Leonidas 30" 2560x1600 razer blackwidow ultimate seasonic x750 bitfenix prodigy 
MouseAudioOther
Razer Naga corsair vengeance 1500 Lamptron Touch fan controller 
  hide details  
Reply
post #8843 of 17126
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFL Replica View Post

Just out of curiosity, what made you ditch LoL?

Emotional investment.

I was getting so stressed out, and I was sick of the community behavior.

Just an extensive example.

I played a lot of ADC Ahri, which people believe is a "Troll pick" and while she's an unconvetional ADC she's still capable of being an ADC, but people don't understand how she works as an ADC. Most people don't remember when Ahri was a FoTM ADC when she was first released, but I had originally played her as and ADC and a CC+sustained damage mage.
I was tired of people throwing matches because I picked my best ADC when I wanted to play ADC...

LoL has a hard engrained meta that Riot keeps enforcing and losing games because of trolls because i picked an unconvetional ADC was getting me extremely upset. I can't stand losing games as Shyvana, Ahri, and Elise, and the more games I lost because of throwing teammates the more stressed out and upset I got.

I eventually got so tired of it I gave up playing ADC Ahri entirely, which was honestly really depressing. The harassment from people was too much to handle.
There's more examples, but thats one major reason.
I realized I was too emotionally involved and cared too much about the game. Matches felt like too much effort to turn around and lose a game because of someone else. LoL's match matching is also not optimal(my friends whom play dota2 and Lol say DoTA2's match making is far superior)

Then the reason that catalized the descion to leave? WildStar. WildStar is an upcoming mmorpg that is literally the game I've been DREAMING of playing for years and years, since I quit prius online.
Someone gave me a WildStar betakey, and that morning, left.

I left in the beginning of my best season ever, when i was about to be on a Diamond level team(jungler), AND a world record, but I don't regreat a damn second of it. Because I've been so much happier without LoL in my life.
I just have a residual emotional feeling of Loss leaving Shyvana behind.

I spent 2+years playing her almost everyday, 2600+games, a world record, I'm still attached, but I realized that I needed to leave.
''This House no longer feels like Home'' If that's true, then leave it, and never return back.

I'm playing DoTA2 as an Off game while I wait for WildStar to go live...
Edited by FranBunnyFFXII - 3/6/14 at 12:31pm
post #8844 of 17126
Quote:
Originally Posted by FranBunnyFFXII View Post


Emotional investment.

I was getting so stressed out, and I was sick of the community behavior.

Just an extensive example.

I played a lot of ADC Ahri, which people believe is a "Troll pick" and while she's an unconvetional ADC she's still capable of being an ADC, but people don't understand how she works as an ADC. Most people don't remember when Ahri was a FoTM ADC when she was first released, but I had originally played her as and ADC and a CC+sustained damage mage.
I was tired of people throwing matches because I picked my best ADC when I wanted to play ADC...

LoL has a hard engrained meta that Riot keeps enforcing and losing games because of trolls because i picked an unconvetional ADC was getting me extremely upset. I can't stand losing games as Shyvana, Ahri, and Elise, and the more games I lost because of throwing teammates the more stressed out and upset I got.

I eventually got so tired of it I gave up playing ADC Ahri entirely, which was honestly really depressing. The harassment from people was too much to handle.
There's more examples, but thats one major reason.
I realized I was too emotionally involved and cared too much about the game. Matches felt like too much effort to turn around and lose a game because of someone else. LoL's match matching is also not optimal(my friends whom play dota2 and Lol say DoTA2's match making is far superior)

Then the reason that catalized the descion to leave? WildStar. WildStar is an upcoming mmorpg that is literally the game I've been DREAMING of playing for years and years, since I quit prius online.
Someone gave me a WildStar betakey, and that morning, left.

I left in the beginning of my best season ever, when i was about to be on a Diamond level team(jungler), AND a world record, but I don't regreat a damn second of it. Because I've been so much happier without LoL in my life.
I just have a residual emotional feeling of Loss leaving Shyvana behind.

I spent 2+years playing her almost everyday, 2600+games, a world record, I'm still attached, but I realized that I needed to leave.
''This House no longer feels like Home'' If that's true, then leave it, and never return back.

I'm playing DoTA2 as an Off game while I wait for WildStar to go live...

 

That's interesting. I left LoL when it became clear to me that Riot had no intention of achieving anything resembling acceptable balance. They seemed to be too focused on pumping out new champions and skins. With DotA 2, you not only get better graphics, matchmaking, and balance, but you can also acquire cosmetic items without necessarily spending any money (especially during special events).

post #8845 of 17126
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFL Replica View Post

4v5 is winnable. That said, I wish Dota 2 would add a concede option for certain situations.

DOTA 2 does have a concede "option" but only in Captain's mode. When you type "GG" in all chat the game automatically ends in 10 seconds.
 
My Girlfriend #3
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core Processor Gigabyte 970A-UD3H XFX AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB OC Black Edition GSkill Sniper 8GB DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Crucial MX100 128GB SSD Toshiba 2TB 7200RPM HDD NZXT Kraken X41 Water Cooler Windows 8.1 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
NX-VUE24 Freesync 144Hz Gaming Monitor Nixeus MODA v2 Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Swit... Enermax Triathlor 550W Modular PSU NZXT S340 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Nixeus REVEL PMW3360 Gaming Mouse ROCCAT SENSE Nixeus ARC 4.0 Bluetoth Speakers (Prototype) Nixeus Rival Headphones (Prototype) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-3570K Gigabyte H77N-Wifi Mini-iTX Gigabyte Windforce Nvidia GTX 670  Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 SSD 128GB Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM NZXT Kraken X31 Water Cooler Windows 8.1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Nixeus Vue 27" IPS LED 2560x1440 DisplayPort MA... Nixeus MODA Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Switch ... Enermax Triathlor 550W Modular PSU Cool Master Elite 130 Mini-iTX Case 
MouseMouse PadAudio
SteelSeries DOTA 2 Rival Mouse SteelSeries QcK Nixeus Earphones ER-BKSL14 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 965 Processor Black Edition MSI 870A-G54 XFX AMD Radeon 7850 1GB Corsair XMS DDR3 8GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM LG CD/DVD Combo Drive Antech H20 950 Khuler Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Nixeus Vue 27" H-IPS 2560x1440 WQHD Monitor NX... Nixeus MODA Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Switch ... OCZ Fatal1ty Modular 550 Watt Modular PSU Roswill Challenger-U3 Mid-Tower ATX Case 
Mouse
Gigabyte M6800 
  hide details  
Reply
 
My Girlfriend #3
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core Processor Gigabyte 970A-UD3H XFX AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB OC Black Edition GSkill Sniper 8GB DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Crucial MX100 128GB SSD Toshiba 2TB 7200RPM HDD NZXT Kraken X41 Water Cooler Windows 8.1 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
NX-VUE24 Freesync 144Hz Gaming Monitor Nixeus MODA v2 Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Swit... Enermax Triathlor 550W Modular PSU NZXT S340 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Nixeus REVEL PMW3360 Gaming Mouse ROCCAT SENSE Nixeus ARC 4.0 Bluetoth Speakers (Prototype) Nixeus Rival Headphones (Prototype) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-3570K Gigabyte H77N-Wifi Mini-iTX Gigabyte Windforce Nvidia GTX 670  Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 SSD 128GB Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM NZXT Kraken X31 Water Cooler Windows 8.1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Nixeus Vue 27" IPS LED 2560x1440 DisplayPort MA... Nixeus MODA Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Switch ... Enermax Triathlor 550W Modular PSU Cool Master Elite 130 Mini-iTX Case 
MouseMouse PadAudio
SteelSeries DOTA 2 Rival Mouse SteelSeries QcK Nixeus Earphones ER-BKSL14 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 965 Processor Black Edition MSI 870A-G54 XFX AMD Radeon 7850 1GB Corsair XMS DDR3 8GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM LG CD/DVD Combo Drive Antech H20 950 Khuler Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Nixeus Vue 27" H-IPS 2560x1440 WQHD Monitor NX... Nixeus MODA Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Switch ... OCZ Fatal1ty Modular 550 Watt Modular PSU Roswill Challenger-U3 Mid-Tower ATX Case 
Mouse
Gigabyte M6800 
  hide details  
Reply
post #8846 of 17126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Nixeus View Post


DOTA 2 does have a concede "option" but only in Captain's mode. When you type "GG" in all chat the game automatically ends in 10 seconds.

 

Cool, didn't know that. Still, it would be nice if we could call a concede vote (in all of the modes) when a teammate abandons the game.

post #8847 of 17126
Quote:
Originally Posted by WALSRU View Post

I came from 2 years in LoL as well and very much mirror her reasoning here. Above and beyond that I personally felt that too many heroes had overlapping abilities and served the same roles with another hero just plain being better. Maybe the most important is that I absolutely could not get behind the balancing strategy, nerf into the ground everything that doesn't fit into the tried and true meta. Then leave those heroes in the trench for extended periods of time because new heroes = $$.

/rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by FranBunnyFFXII View Post

Emotional investment.

I was getting so stressed out, and I was sick of the community behavior.

-Snip-

I'm playing DoTA2 as an Off game while I wait for WildStar to go live...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFL Replica View Post

That's interesting. I left LoL when it became clear to me that Riot had no intention of achieving anything resembling acceptable balance. They seemed to be too focused on pumping out new champions and skins. With DotA 2, you not only get better graphics, matchmaking, and balance, but you can also acquire cosmetic items without necessarily spending any money (especially during special events).
Quote:
Originally Posted by WALSRU View Post

I came from 2 years in LoL as well and very much mirror her reasoning here. Above and beyond that I personally felt that too many heroes had overlapping abilities and served the same roles with another hero just plain being better. Maybe the most important is that I absolutely could not get behind the balancing strategy, nerf into the ground everything that doesn't fit into the tried and true meta. Then leave those heroes in the trench for extended periods of time because new heroes = $$.

/rant

So since the 3 of you came from LOL Any input on how I ought to play...specific heroes ect...related to dota 2 would help...lan in 1 week and no clue how/what to play in lol
LIttle Giant
(14 items)
 
 
Old HP upgraded
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
3570k Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe  AMD Radeon HD Myst 7870 Tahiti Accelero Twin Turbo II 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveMonitor
16GB Corsair 1600  Samsung 840pro Samsung 500 GB 2.5" 7200 HDD Asus VG236h 120hz  
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair K90 Corsair 500w Bitfenix Prodigy  Logitech G9x 
Mouse PadAudio
Rocketfish Hard dual sided Creative 2.1 speakers/Razer Megalodon/Charasis  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I5 2500k Asus P8Z68-lx XFX 685X Pny 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Wd caviar black FAALS Wd caviar blue  Ocz agility 2 Ssd Asus dvd burner 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Frio Win 7 home premium Hp 2207 Logitech G11 (rev 1) 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Pc power and colling 775w Antech 900 Logitech G9x Rocketfish 
Audio
Razer megalodon 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsHard Drive
Athlon X2 4800+ ESC Nettle2 Asus 5770 wd Black 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
SSD OCZ agility II Win 7 home Premium  Hp w2207 Logitech G11 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
750w PC power and cooling Antec 900 Logitech G9 Rocket fish 
Audio
Razer Megelodon  
  hide details  
Reply
LIttle Giant
(14 items)
 
 
Old HP upgraded
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
3570k Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe  AMD Radeon HD Myst 7870 Tahiti Accelero Twin Turbo II 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveMonitor
16GB Corsair 1600  Samsung 840pro Samsung 500 GB 2.5" 7200 HDD Asus VG236h 120hz  
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair K90 Corsair 500w Bitfenix Prodigy  Logitech G9x 
Mouse PadAudio
Rocketfish Hard dual sided Creative 2.1 speakers/Razer Megalodon/Charasis  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I5 2500k Asus P8Z68-lx XFX 685X Pny 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Wd caviar black FAALS Wd caviar blue  Ocz agility 2 Ssd Asus dvd burner 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Frio Win 7 home premium Hp 2207 Logitech G11 (rev 1) 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Pc power and colling 775w Antech 900 Logitech G9x Rocketfish 
Audio
Razer megalodon 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsHard Drive
Athlon X2 4800+ ESC Nettle2 Asus 5770 wd Black 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
SSD OCZ agility II Win 7 home Premium  Hp w2207 Logitech G11 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
750w PC power and cooling Antec 900 Logitech G9 Rocket fish 
Audio
Razer Megelodon  
  hide details  
Reply
post #8848 of 17126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim888 View Post




So since the 3 of you came from LOL Any input on how I ought to play...specific heroes ect...related to dota 2 would help...lan in 1 week and no clue how/what to play in lol
Play kassadin, my most favorite hero who could burst insane.
its been so long since i played LoL.. like couple years ago.
post #8849 of 17126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxsick View Post

Play kassadin, my most favorite hero who could burst insane.
its been so long since i played LoL.. like couple years ago.

Relatable to any dota 2 characters? Also are roles about the same? What about item choices?
LIttle Giant
(14 items)
 
 
Old HP upgraded
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
3570k Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe  AMD Radeon HD Myst 7870 Tahiti Accelero Twin Turbo II 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveMonitor
16GB Corsair 1600  Samsung 840pro Samsung 500 GB 2.5" 7200 HDD Asus VG236h 120hz  
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair K90 Corsair 500w Bitfenix Prodigy  Logitech G9x 
Mouse PadAudio
Rocketfish Hard dual sided Creative 2.1 speakers/Razer Megalodon/Charasis  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I5 2500k Asus P8Z68-lx XFX 685X Pny 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Wd caviar black FAALS Wd caviar blue  Ocz agility 2 Ssd Asus dvd burner 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Frio Win 7 home premium Hp 2207 Logitech G11 (rev 1) 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Pc power and colling 775w Antech 900 Logitech G9x Rocketfish 
Audio
Razer megalodon 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsHard Drive
Athlon X2 4800+ ESC Nettle2 Asus 5770 wd Black 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
SSD OCZ agility II Win 7 home Premium  Hp w2207 Logitech G11 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
750w PC power and cooling Antec 900 Logitech G9 Rocket fish 
Audio
Razer Megelodon  
  hide details  
Reply
LIttle Giant
(14 items)
 
 
Old HP upgraded
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
3570k Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe  AMD Radeon HD Myst 7870 Tahiti Accelero Twin Turbo II 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveMonitor
16GB Corsair 1600  Samsung 840pro Samsung 500 GB 2.5" 7200 HDD Asus VG236h 120hz  
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair K90 Corsair 500w Bitfenix Prodigy  Logitech G9x 
Mouse PadAudio
Rocketfish Hard dual sided Creative 2.1 speakers/Razer Megalodon/Charasis  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I5 2500k Asus P8Z68-lx XFX 685X Pny 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Wd caviar black FAALS Wd caviar blue  Ocz agility 2 Ssd Asus dvd burner 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Frio Win 7 home premium Hp 2207 Logitech G11 (rev 1) 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Pc power and colling 775w Antech 900 Logitech G9x Rocketfish 
Audio
Razer megalodon 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsHard Drive
Athlon X2 4800+ ESC Nettle2 Asus 5770 wd Black 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
SSD OCZ agility II Win 7 home Premium  Hp w2207 Logitech G11 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
750w PC power and cooling Antec 900 Logitech G9 Rocket fish 
Audio
Razer Megelodon  
  hide details  
Reply
post #8850 of 17126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim888 View Post





So since the 3 of you came from LOL Any input on how I ought to play...specific heroes ect...related to dota 2 would help...lan in 1 week and no clue how/what to play in lol

 

What are your main heroes in DotA 2?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] DotA 2 Information and Discussion Thread.