Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › Corsair Carbide Series Owners Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Corsair Carbide Series Owners Club - Page 311

Poll Results: Which One(s) Do you Own?

This is a multiple choice poll
  • 14% of voters (91)
    200R
  • 22% of voters (135)
    300R
  • 18% of voters (112)
    400R
  • 46% of voters (283)
    500R
612 Total Votes  
post #3101 of 4610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo370 View Post

Can you fit 140mm fans in the front?

Like Chnn3l said , but TBH , i think there's no difference between 140 and 120 , for as a 140 will usually have less max RPM speed , while a 120 have higher maximum RPM , in the end both i think will perform the same efficiency , this is what i think

But i think a 140 can have it spinning at lower RPM yet efficient as a 120mm at higher RPM , making the 140 quieter i think that's the big difference there that is if im not mistaken , can someone confirm this theory im still a newb lol tongue.gif Sorry if my info is wrong.

If not mistaken i think i heard from Linus Tech Tips ( NOT GUARANTEE COULD BE SOMEONE ELSE I CAN"T REMEMBER )
post #3102 of 4610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0sT-NoVa View Post

Like Chnn3l said , but TBH , i think there's no difference between 140 and 120 , for as a 140 will usually have less max RPM speed , while a 120 have higher maximum RPM , in the end both i think will perform the same efficiency , this is what i think

But i think a 140 can have it spinning at lower RPM yet efficient as a 120mm at higher RPM , making the 140 quieter i think that's the big difference there that is if im not mistaken , can someone confirm this theory im still a newb lol tongue.gif Sorry if my info is wrong.

If not mistaken i think i heard from Linus Tech Tips ( NOT GUARANTEE COULD BE SOMEONE ELSE I CAN"T REMEMBER )
Agreed, it really depends on the specific fans and how much air they move. If your 140s are low quality and move small amounts of air then any decent 120 will be better anyways
R@WR
(16 items)
 
Rawr V2
(16 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3770k Z77 MPower (MS-7751) Asus Radeon R9 290 Corsair Dominator DHX Pro 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
OCZ Vertex 3 SSD Seagate Barracuda LG Super Multi XSPC Raystorm laing ddc 3.25, ex 240 Swiftech X... 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 8.1 Pro LG 24inch led Backlit Corsair K60 XFX 850WPro Fully Modular 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Bitfenix Ronin Steel Series Sensei Razer Goliathus Steel Series Siberius V2 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3770k Msi z77 mpower EVGA GTX 980 Corsair Dominator 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
WD Blue OCZ Vertex 3 SSD Custom Water Cooling, Darkside 6 port reservoir... Windows 8.1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG 24 inch 1080P CM Quickfire Rapid, custom keys from WASD XFX Pro Fully modular 850W Gold Corsair Air 540 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Corsair M65 Razer Goliathus Roccat Kave True 5.1 Headset Asus Xonar DX 7.1 Sound card 
  hide details  
Reply
R@WR
(16 items)
 
Rawr V2
(16 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3770k Z77 MPower (MS-7751) Asus Radeon R9 290 Corsair Dominator DHX Pro 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
OCZ Vertex 3 SSD Seagate Barracuda LG Super Multi XSPC Raystorm laing ddc 3.25, ex 240 Swiftech X... 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 8.1 Pro LG 24inch led Backlit Corsair K60 XFX 850WPro Fully Modular 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Bitfenix Ronin Steel Series Sensei Razer Goliathus Steel Series Siberius V2 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3770k Msi z77 mpower EVGA GTX 980 Corsair Dominator 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
WD Blue OCZ Vertex 3 SSD Custom Water Cooling, Darkside 6 port reservoir... Windows 8.1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG 24 inch 1080P CM Quickfire Rapid, custom keys from WASD XFX Pro Fully modular 850W Gold Corsair Air 540 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Corsair M65 Razer Goliathus Roccat Kave True 5.1 Headset Asus Xonar DX 7.1 Sound card 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3103 of 4610
Corsair Carbide 400R with custom water cooling!
just bought XSPC Raystorm D5 EX240 kit from a local seller
at first i was worrying about the top clearance, but i saw the post from beanscene on how he fixed the top rad then everything done!

post #3104 of 4610
Quote:
Originally Posted by unequalteck View Post

Corsair Carbide 400R with custom water cooling!
just bought XSPC Raystorm D5 EX240 kit from a local seller
at first i was worrying about the top clearance, but i saw the post from beanscene on how he fixed the top rad then everything done!

Hey i was wondering did you have your HDD cage fans did you have it to blowing your HDD or have it sucking air from your HDD ?
post #3105 of 4610
They suck air from the HDD as i can see from the photo!!!
post #3106 of 4610
My new Corsair Carbide 300R Build - 990FXA-UD7 - FX-6300 - 8GB Vengeance 1600 - HD 6970 - 6 case fans ( stock front 140mm, x2 side Antec 120mm Tricool LED, stock back 120mm, top NZXT 140mm, top 120mm LED) 120mm intake fans have SilverStone fan filters ... Pretty simple, but unique combo in this thread smile.gif










post #3107 of 4610
i know right im Jelly
post #3108 of 4610
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonywoo View Post

My new Corsair Carbide 300R Build - 990FXA-UD7 - FX-6300 - 8GB Vengeance 1600 - HD 6970 - 6 case fans ( stock front 140mm, x2 side Antec 120mm Tricool LED, stock back 120mm, top NZXT 140mm, top 120mm LED) 120mm intake fans have SilverStone fan filters ... Pretty simple, but unique combo in this thread smile.gif
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)










What cooler is that? I haven't seen one of those before.
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-4278U @ 2.6GHz Apple Logic Board Intel Iris 5100 8GB 1600MHz DDR3L 
Hard DriveOSOSMonitor
128GB SSD Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan Windows 10 13" IPS @ 2560 x 1600 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Apple British Keyboard 60W Magsafe 2 Apple Aluminium Unibody Apple Trackpad 
  hide details  
Reply
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-4278U @ 2.6GHz Apple Logic Board Intel Iris 5100 8GB 1600MHz DDR3L 
Hard DriveOSOSMonitor
128GB SSD Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan Windows 10 13" IPS @ 2560 x 1600 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Apple British Keyboard 60W Magsafe 2 Apple Aluminium Unibody Apple Trackpad 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3109 of 4610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott1541 View Post

What cooler is that? I haven't seen one of those before.

It's a Cooler Master Hyper N520 - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103057

Works very well... case temps at idle/full load are under 30/35C and CPU temps are about 25/38C.
post #3110 of 4610
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonywoo View Post

It's a Cooler Master Hyper N520 - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103057

Works very well... case temps at idle/full load are under 30/35C and CPU temps are about 25/38C.

It looks nice smile.gif Much better looking than the Hyper 212
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-4278U @ 2.6GHz Apple Logic Board Intel Iris 5100 8GB 1600MHz DDR3L 
Hard DriveOSOSMonitor
128GB SSD Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan Windows 10 13" IPS @ 2560 x 1600 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Apple British Keyboard 60W Magsafe 2 Apple Aluminium Unibody Apple Trackpad 
  hide details  
Reply
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-4278U @ 2.6GHz Apple Logic Board Intel Iris 5100 8GB 1600MHz DDR3L 
Hard DriveOSOSMonitor
128GB SSD Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan Windows 10 13" IPS @ 2560 x 1600 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Apple British Keyboard 60W Magsafe 2 Apple Aluminium Unibody Apple Trackpad 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › Corsair Carbide Series Owners Club