Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › Corsair Carbide Series Owners Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Corsair Carbide Series Owners Club - Page 34

Poll Results: Which One(s) Do you Own?

This is a multiple choice poll
  • 14% of voters (91)
    200R
  • 22% of voters (135)
    300R
  • 18% of voters (112)
    400R
  • 46% of voters (283)
    500R
612 Total Votes  
post #331 of 4609
Expecting my white 500R to be delivered within the next couple of hours, i'll get some pictures up soon.
post #332 of 4609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam2190 View Post
Expecting my white 500R to be delivered within the next couple of hours, i'll get some pictures up soon.
Looking forward to it.
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k ASUS P8Z68-V MSI GTX 560 Ti 1GB 8GB Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Crucial M4 128GB Optiarc AD-7280S Windows 7 64bit Dell 2209WA 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Sidewinder X4 Corsair HX750W Corsair Carbide 500R White DeathAdder 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k ASUS P8Z68-V MSI GTX 560 Ti 1GB 8GB Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Crucial M4 128GB Optiarc AD-7280S Windows 7 64bit Dell 2209WA 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Sidewinder X4 Corsair HX750W Corsair Carbide 500R White DeathAdder 
  hide details  
Reply
post #333 of 4609

Found an unboxing video for the 500R in black. Not very professional at all but I thought it might be found informative to some.

post #334 of 4609
Why isn't this club officialized yet?
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-7700K Delidded 5.0Ghz Gigabyte AORUS Z270X-GamingK5 EVGA GTX1080FTW.Hybrid.Scythe GT/AP-15 P/P 2x8GB Kingston HyperX Savage Black 2800CL13 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 1.5TB Hitachi 7K3000 TTWater 360mm w/ Corsair Sp120PWMs 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell S2716DG 2560x1440 144Hz GSync Razer BlackWidow Chroma v2 Corsair AX750 Corsair Carbide 600C Inverse 
MouseAudio
Razer DeathAdder Chroma ALC1220 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-7700K Delidded 5.0Ghz Gigabyte AORUS Z270X-GamingK5 EVGA GTX1080FTW.Hybrid.Scythe GT/AP-15 P/P 2x8GB Kingston HyperX Savage Black 2800CL13 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 1.5TB Hitachi 7K3000 TTWater 360mm w/ Corsair Sp120PWMs 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell S2716DG 2560x1440 144Hz GSync Razer BlackWidow Chroma v2 Corsair AX750 Corsair Carbide 600C Inverse 
MouseAudio
Razer DeathAdder Chroma ALC1220 
  hide details  
Reply
post #335 of 4609
It needs to be, we have plenty of members and lots more to come.
post #336 of 4609
my first build arrived and HAD to get this Case

its Huge and the white LEDs are super bright
post #337 of 4609
Quote:
Originally Posted by GR3Y5H3ART View Post
my first build arrived and HAD to get this Case

its Huge and the white LEDs are super bright
pics Plz
post #338 of 4609
I have the Fractal Design Arc case and I hate it. The top removable bit broke after first try to remove it. The fans that are horizontal have started to tick really loud. Got new ones that also started to tick. The whole case is vibrating.

So, I've ordered a Carbide 500R White, hoping I made a good choice. So pleaaaase, more pictures!
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k ASUS P8Z68-V MSI GTX 560 Ti 1GB 8GB Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Crucial M4 128GB Optiarc AD-7280S Windows 7 64bit Dell 2209WA 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Sidewinder X4 Corsair HX750W Corsair Carbide 500R White DeathAdder 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k ASUS P8Z68-V MSI GTX 560 Ti 1GB 8GB Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Crucial M4 128GB Optiarc AD-7280S Windows 7 64bit Dell 2209WA 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Sidewinder X4 Corsair HX750W Corsair Carbide 500R White DeathAdder 
  hide details  
Reply
post #339 of 4609
Quote:
Originally Posted by GR3Y5H3ART View Post
my first build arrived and HAD to get this Case

its Huge and the white LEDs are super bright
Funny you say its huge, compared to my full tower that I downsized from this thing is small.


Just put my 500r together, great case to work with. My only complaint is the proprietary screws Corsair decided to use. I believe Corsair intends to fix this, but the case DOES NOT ship with screws that will allow you to mount additional fans. True you can use normal fan screws but they can be pulled through, which doesn't feel safe to me.

I replaced all the stock fans with Scythe fans, the ones that ship with the case look and feel cheap although they are quiet. I put a NZXT Mesh Fan Controller in the front bay and it looks great, the mesh isnt completely the same but who cares.

Love the side panel bulge, it allows you to be extremely lazy with organizing your cables behind the motherboard.

Highly recommend this case
post #340 of 4609
Quote:
Originally Posted by amtbr View Post
Funny you say its huge, compared to my full tower that I downsized from this thing is small.


Just put my 500r together, great case to work with. My only complaint is the proprietary screws Corsair decided to use. I believe Corsair intends to fix this, but the case DOES NOT ship with screws that will allow you to mount additional fans. True you can use normal fan screws but they can be pulled through, which doesn't feel safe to me.

I replaced all the stock fans with Scythe fans, the ones that ship with the case look and feel cheap although they are quiet. I put a NZXT Mesh Fan Controller in the front bay and it looks great, the mesh isnt completely the same but who cares.

Love the side panel bulge, it allows you to be extremely lazy with organizing your cables behind the motherboard.

Highly recommend this case
I've actually been looking at the NZXT Mesh Fan and was wondering how it would fit on this case. Pictures please!

I'm wondering.. is the big side fan blowing air in or out of the case?
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k ASUS P8Z68-V MSI GTX 560 Ti 1GB 8GB Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Crucial M4 128GB Optiarc AD-7280S Windows 7 64bit Dell 2209WA 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Sidewinder X4 Corsair HX750W Corsair Carbide 500R White DeathAdder 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k ASUS P8Z68-V MSI GTX 560 Ti 1GB 8GB Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Crucial M4 128GB Optiarc AD-7280S Windows 7 64bit Dell 2209WA 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Sidewinder X4 Corsair HX750W Corsair Carbide 500R White DeathAdder 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › Corsair Carbide Series Owners Club