Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › The Deathadder Megathread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deathadder Megathread - Page 236

post #2351 of 2479
Anything new with the latest Synapse update? Last time I updated / was on my desktop PC, Razer Synapse Framework_V1.18.21.28549v2 had just come out.
post #2352 of 2479
Quote:
Originally Posted by agsz View Post

Anything new with the latest Synapse update? Last time I updated / was on my desktop PC, Razer Synapse Framework_V1.18.21.28549v2 had just come out.

It fixes some bugs that they introduced a few version ago, and consolidates a few of the processes. I haven't seen any new features, or bugs, but I also run Synapse fairly stripped down (only the core process) so there might be more going on with the stat tracker or heat maps or some of the other frilly stuff that someone else can tell you about.
Arcane
(33 items)
 
Sanctum
(9 items)
 
Fukurou
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 7 1700 MSI B350M Mortar Arctic RX Vega 64 G.Skill TridentZ  
Hard DriveHard DriveOSPower
Samsung EVO 960 Consatellation Windows 10 Pro Corsair HX 1050 
Case
Raijintek Aeneas White Window 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Core i5-661 GA-H55-USB3 12GB DDR3 1333 WD Caviar Black AALS 640GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
WD Caviar Green EARS 2TB Vertex Turbo 60GB (SSD) Samsung Blu-ray, Samsung DVD Burner H50 (With push/pull nocturas) 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Professional 64 LG 47inch LED LCD Saitek Eclipse Lite-touch Wireless Seasonic X750 Gold 
CaseAudio
CM690 II Passive bookshelfspeakers + amp. 
  hide details  
Reply
Arcane
(33 items)
 
Sanctum
(9 items)
 
Fukurou
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 7 1700 MSI B350M Mortar Arctic RX Vega 64 G.Skill TridentZ  
Hard DriveHard DriveOSPower
Samsung EVO 960 Consatellation Windows 10 Pro Corsair HX 1050 
Case
Raijintek Aeneas White Window 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Core i5-661 GA-H55-USB3 12GB DDR3 1333 WD Caviar Black AALS 640GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
WD Caviar Green EARS 2TB Vertex Turbo 60GB (SSD) Samsung Blu-ray, Samsung DVD Burner H50 (With push/pull nocturas) 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Professional 64 LG 47inch LED LCD Saitek Eclipse Lite-touch Wireless Seasonic X750 Gold 
CaseAudio
CM690 II Passive bookshelfspeakers + amp. 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2353 of 2479
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero4549 View Post

It fixes some bugs that they introduced a few version ago, and consolidates a few of the processes. I haven't seen any new features, or bugs, but I also run Synapse fairly stripped down (only the core process) so there might be more going on with the stat tracker or heat maps or some of the other frilly stuff that someone else can tell you about.

Ah, I disable GameScanner and the Chroma SDK services as well. Thanks for the response.
post #2354 of 2479
Quote:
Originally Posted by revoc View Post

I exchanged it yesterday without any troubles. The lady was very friendly. Very happy with this mouse so far. Let's see what kind of durability it has. I had a Steelseries Rival (1st version) and after a year, after warranty expired, had issue with scroll wheel where when you scrolled down the webpage scrolled up.

Not uncommon at all, unfortunately. Just be careful for the uncut plastic on the buttom near the mousefeet area, it will destroy your mousepad in a short amount of time if you don't notice it.
post #2355 of 2479
$38 on Amazon again, maybe we'll see a new DeathAdder soon.
post #2356 of 2479
Decided to check out the Deathadder Chroma. Ended up returning it. Not a fan of the build quality.

Feet were very scratchy on my mouse pad at first but it went away. However, the rubber on the right side (which is essentially a thin rubber sticker) was already peeling off at the front of the mouse and kept prodding my pinky.
post #2357 of 2479
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunit2004 View Post

Decided to check out the Deathadder Chroma. Ended up returning it. Not a fan of the build quality.

Feet were very scratchy on my mouse pad at first but it went away. However, the rubber on the right side (which is essentially a thin rubber sticker) was already peeling off at the front of the mouse and kept prodding my pinky.

That's one of the most common flaws, is the side-grips falling off upon opening the box, and also the loose/bouncy mouse-wheel issue.
post #2358 of 2479
Bulid quality on the DA is terrible. I had my old DA Chroma for 1 year side grips started to peel off. I just got a new one about a week ago it's fine so far but there is a hairline crack on one of the corners.
Edited by Sol9 - 8/17/16 at 2:11pm
post #2359 of 2479
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol9 View Post

Bulid quality on the DA is terrible >I had my old DA Chroma for 1 year side grips started to peel off. I just got a new one about a week ago it's fine so far but there is a hairline crack on one of the corners.

I hope in the new version they just go back to plain sides like they had in the Black Edition.
post #2360 of 2479
Find it quite funny they've used a black rubber paint over a glossy surface on DA:BE. Peels just as fine, and not as easily fixable as rubber grips.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › The Deathadder Megathread