Originally Posted by Solution
I've been reading through but i still have a few questions concerning the SA750.
1. Does this monitor have somewhat moderate ghosting?
2. How exactly does this 3D Emulation the OP stated work?
3.Does it mean i can watch and play 3D Games and Movies with my NVIDIA Card on this monitor?
4.Exactly what type of DisplayPort Cable would i need?
5.Will the DP cable that comes with the monitor work with my 670 Card?
6.Just reasking - 120hz works on the Nvidia cards right?
7.What are your thoughts?
1. YES! I do not notice any ghosting at all. Confirmed in this
review (950D has the same panel).
2. The monitor tries to convert 2d images into 3d. It is never as good as content meant for 3d, especially not in gaming. However, for images/movies it works pretty well I think. I had some fun with the feature.
3. Yes you can run 3d, and not only in the 2d to 3d conversion mode. You can also use the tridef software (comes with the monitor) in order to run games in 3d side by side mode. You won't have frame sequential 3d however, for that you need an AMD GPU. Frame sequential looks better compared to side by side because with side by side you'll sacrifice half your resolution. Also, you won't have nVidia 3d vision with this monitor.
4. I'm not really aware of different types of DP cables, but the cable coming with the monitor works just fine. I also bought some random other DP cable as well, and it works fine too.
5. Yes it should. There were some initial slight issues with the 6xx series and DP, but they have been solved in early driver updates.
7. I love my 27 inch 750D. It has really great image quality for a TN display, and I never want to go back to 60Hz again
. The only issue I have is that when my PC comes out of sleep mode I have to turn my monitor off and on again in order to get the image back. But really, that's it. It is definitely worth it for the image quality and 120Hz. I also just like the monitor for it's design, it looks really good on my desk. If you think 3d is very important however, you might want to look at other monitors (with support for nVidia 3d vision in your case). However, if you like 3d as a nice extra, but you mostly care about 120Hz and great image quality, this monitor would be a really good choice