New Atiman Uninstaller v.6.1.3.msi
Info, (google translate)
1. Correction restart after uninstalling Applications Profiles series of 11.9, on all systems. (AppProfiles bug)
2. Correction of non-automatic restart after uninstalling via the built-in Install Manager systems Windows 32bit.
3. Correction of non-starter Uninstaller after use programs like windows 7 manager.
1. More detailed configuration information display for representation of the Directive in its first "mask." Useful for implementing the program and less for information.
2. Control parameters and uninstall the Windows \ winsxs files.
3. Check the UAC during program execution.
If it is activated, the application stops - turns off UAC - reboot - run automatically and after you completely uninstall the removal from the uninstaller is switched on again, as it was before.
In case of error handling can enable UAC by enableUAC.exe via command window.
Note: The UAC (User Account Control) must be disable because otherwise the system can not perform repetitive windows scripts as Administrator.
4. Create a restore point for the whole system.
4a. In case of a problem, restore the system to immediately uninstall the previous situation by running sysrestore.exe from anywhere in DOS surrounds it. (Safe mode with command prompt).
5. Create a restore point just for the active ControlSet's the system.
5a. In case of a problem with boot VGA device, restore the system to its previous state by running setrestore.exe from anywhere in DOS environment.(Safe mode with command prompt).
6. The last window of the uninstall information includes,
6a. Fuller 'Next Gen Events Log file', that shows anything has been deleted from the system.
6b. Special menus 'Check system current bootable situation' which controls the state of the system bootable device that moment and they tell us online and through the log file if the system is safe at the next restart.
8.Do not use Install Manager from the control panel to uninstall.
All made from here by pressing the shortcut key on the desktop or in start menu.