Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Rumors and Unconfirmed Articles › [MacRumors] 'iPhone 4S' 16GB, 32GB, 64GB Listings at Vodafone Germany
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[MacRumors] 'iPhone 4S' 16GB, 32GB, 64GB Listings at Vodafone Germany - Page 5

post #41 of 62
whats the diff between 4s, 4, 5?
    
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i5-2410M @ 2.9ghz Nvidia GT 540M 1GB DDR3 4GB DDR3 1333mhz 500GB 5400rpm 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Win 7 Home 64 1366x768 gloss 90w power brick Acer 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i5-2410M @ 2.9ghz Nvidia GT 540M 1GB DDR3 4GB DDR3 1333mhz 500GB 5400rpm 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Win 7 Home 64 1366x768 gloss 90w power brick Acer 
  hide details  
Reply
post #42 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbom View Post
Read below:

No, I'm not ever going to use an SD card slot so why would I want it on the device? And, I do believe the built-in memory option is better. It's just simpler, I don't want my content to be separate to my main storage. I'd worry about losing it or having it stolen, or about it dying or getting damaged.

As I said, I can understand why some want it but it most definitely isn't for me. It never has been, and it probably never will be.

Leave my logo alone.
The avatar that one chooses says a lot about them. Ignoring it in the context of this thread wouldn't make sense.

The SD card is about as likely to go bad as the built-in memory unless you're messing with it often, and losing it is just about impossible unless you remove it for some reason. You may have reasons, but I'm not sure they're based in logic. I'm not saying that in a trolling way, I'm just not sure if you ever used an SD card with a cell phone before. I've had a few phones that had mini/micro-SD slots, I purchased the card and only removed it from my phone a couple of times, ever. The main reason to have the slot is to allow you to buy a card when you need the extra storage, and once you buy it there is rarely a need to ever remove it. It'd be like not wanting to use an SD card with a digital camera, and wanting to just pay hundreds more for one with built-in storage.

EDIT: 500th rep ftw.
Edited by lordikon - 10/4/11 at 7:06am
Foldatron
(17 items)
 
Mat
(10 items)
 
Work iMac
(9 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 950 EVGA x58 3-way SLI EVGA GTX 660ti GTX 275 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
3x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 80GB Intel X25-M SSD 2TB WD Black 150GB WD Raptor 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
2x 150GB WD V-raptor in RAID0 Win7 Home 64-bit OEM 55" LED 120hz 1080p Vizio MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 
PowerCase
750W PC P&C Silencer CoolerMaster 690 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i5 2500S AMD 6770M 8GB (2x4GB) at 1333Mhz 1TB, 7200 rpm 
Optical DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
LG 8X Dual-Layer "SuperDrive" OS X Lion 27" iMac screen Mac wireless keyboard 
Mouse
Mac wireless mouse 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7-2600K AMD 6970M 1GB 16GB PC3-10600 DDR3 1TB 7200rpm 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
256GB SSD 8x DL "SuperDrive" OS X 10.7 Lion 27" 2560x1440 iMac display 
Monitor
27" Apple thunderbolt display 
  hide details  
Reply
Foldatron
(17 items)
 
Mat
(10 items)
 
Work iMac
(9 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 950 EVGA x58 3-way SLI EVGA GTX 660ti GTX 275 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
3x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 80GB Intel X25-M SSD 2TB WD Black 150GB WD Raptor 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
2x 150GB WD V-raptor in RAID0 Win7 Home 64-bit OEM 55" LED 120hz 1080p Vizio MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 
PowerCase
750W PC P&C Silencer CoolerMaster 690 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i5 2500S AMD 6770M 8GB (2x4GB) at 1333Mhz 1TB, 7200 rpm 
Optical DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
LG 8X Dual-Layer "SuperDrive" OS X Lion 27" iMac screen Mac wireless keyboard 
Mouse
Mac wireless mouse 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7-2600K AMD 6970M 1GB 16GB PC3-10600 DDR3 1TB 7200rpm 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
256GB SSD 8x DL "SuperDrive" OS X 10.7 Lion 27" 2560x1440 iMac display 
Monitor
27" Apple thunderbolt display 
  hide details  
Reply
post #43 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbom View Post
Read below:

No, I'm not ever going to use an SD card slot so why would I want it on the device? And, I do believe the built-in memory option is better. It's just simpler, I don't want my content to be separate to my main storage. I'd worry about losing it or having it stolen, or about it dying or getting damaged.

As I said, I can understand why some want it but it most definitely isn't for me. It never has been, and it probably never will be.

Leave my logo alone.
You have lost all valid points to your argument, sorry bro. The SD card is better on all fronts.
post #44 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by robwadeson View Post
whats the diff between 4s, 4, 5?
We'll find out tomorrow for sure.

My guess is...

4S is likely an improved iPhone 4, aimed to be a cheaper alternative.

iPhone 5 specs are mostly based on rumors...

A larger screen ( 4" most likely ), Dual Core A5 processor, 1GB RAM, IOS 5, possibly a tear drop design, thinner. Voice Control ( as seen on Galaxy s2 ) Basically the "next gen" improved iPhone.

If I missed anything, I'm sure SteelBom will fill you in.
2010rig
(14 items)
 
Galaxy S3
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
X5660 @ 4.5  ASUS P6X58D-E 980TI? 12GB OCZ Platinum - 7-7-7-21 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1 80GB SSD x25m - 3TB F3 + F4 NH-D14 Windows 7 Ultimate LG 47LH55 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Natural Wireless Keyboard Corsair 750HX CM 690 II Advanced MX 518 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Snapdragon S4 Dual core 1500mhz Adreno 225 Samsung 2GB 16GB Onboard Flash 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Android 4.4.2 - CM11 4.8" AMOLED 1280x720 2100 mAh battery Otterbox Defender 
  hide details  
Reply
2010rig
(14 items)
 
Galaxy S3
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
X5660 @ 4.5  ASUS P6X58D-E 980TI? 12GB OCZ Platinum - 7-7-7-21 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1 80GB SSD x25m - 3TB F3 + F4 NH-D14 Windows 7 Ultimate LG 47LH55 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Natural Wireless Keyboard Corsair 750HX CM 690 II Advanced MX 518 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Snapdragon S4 Dual core 1500mhz Adreno 225 Samsung 2GB 16GB Onboard Flash 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Android 4.4.2 - CM11 4.8" AMOLED 1280x720 2100 mAh battery Otterbox Defender 
  hide details  
Reply
post #45 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010rig View Post
You will do just about anything to support Apple huh? Even as irrational as you sound. I've had so many SD cards before. They've never failed on me, they've never been stolen, they've never been damaged. Ever have a digital camera?

If you're that paranoid.

You could make backups of everything by transferring the data from the SD card onto your computer, so if your SD card ever gets lost, damaged, or stolen ( which means your phone also got stolen ) you could easily restore the data. Or, you think someone is going to grab your phone, pull out the SD card, and leave the phone behind?

Losing it? That means you'd take out the card from your phone and leave it somewhere, once it's installed it's as if it was "internal". You're not going to be removing it unless YOU choose to.

Dying or getting damaged? Once it's installed, it's installed. The likelihood of it dying or getting damaged is the same likelihood as the internal memory. Remember, they are the same, except one gives you the freedom to upgrade and add more storage, while the other doesn't. You prefer the one that doesn't give you freedom.

Enjoy your Apple juice it is robbing you of any logic.
I'm not "supporting" Apple by saying that I don't want an SD card slot. I just don't want one, because I'm not ever going to use it and it won't look as aesthetically nice with a small slot on the side of my phone. Let's reverse this... if Apple did implement an SD card slot in the iPhone 5, I'd hate it just as much.

Apple juice? Sigh... stop insulting me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathris View Post
Just out of curiosity, how long do you think its going to take you(/did it take you) to load all of your music/videos/apps back onto your iPhone when you upgrade to iOS 5 since you need to wipe the internal storage after every upgrade?
I don't keep music, videos, or many apps on my iPhone. I stream the former two, and when I'm on iOS 5 GM I'll install my regular set of apps (~30). And not every Beta has required a "clean install" so to speak.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordikon View Post
The avatar that one chooses says a lot about them. Ignoring it in the context of this thread wouldn't make sense.
The only thing my avatar tells you is that I like Apple, that's it. And I do like Apple, and I like how my avatar looks, and I'm not going to change it.
Quote:
The SD card is about as likely to go back as the built-in memory unless you're messing with it often, and losing it is just about impossible unless you remove it for some reason. You may have reasons, but I'm not sure they're based in logic. I'm not saying that in a trolling way, I'm just not sure if you ever used an SD card with a cell phone before. I've had a few phones that had mini/micro-SD slots, I purchased the card and only removed it from my phone a couple of times, ever. The main reason to have the slot is to allow you to buy a card when you need the extra storage, and once you buy it there is rarely a need to ever remove it. It'd be like not wanting to use an SD card with a digital camera, and wanting to just pay hundreds more for one with built-in storage.
The simple fact of the matter is, I'm not ever going to use it. That's why I don't want it, because I'm gaining nothing and I won't like how it looks as much with that little slot on it. It's not a huge deal, but that's why.

I have used an SD card before and I didn't like it. I used it because I had to, but if I had the choice I'd pay extra to have it internal. You might not understand that but it's a big enough deal for me to pay extra money for it.

I totally see the need for SD/CF cards with digital cameras. Taking into account some photos can be large as 100MB+ each (but even with ~10MB photos), you simply couldn't have enough built-in storage.

Perhaps if we're talking $200+ dollars here, I'd agree, but I don't have a problem paying an additional $75 to have it the way I want it rather than they way I don't want it. I'm buying a smartphone, I want it how I like it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monocog007 View Post
You have lost all valid points to your argument, sorry bro. The SD card is better on all fronts.
Neeeeveeer!
Kasuf
(9 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 6600K ASRock Z170 Pro4 ASUS Radeon RX 480 ROG Strix Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3000MHz 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorPower
Samsung 850 EVO Noctua NH-D15 LG 34" Ultrawide (LG34UC98) Corsair HX750i 
Case
Silverstone FT05B-W 
  hide details  
Reply
Kasuf
(9 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 6600K ASRock Z170 Pro4 ASUS Radeon RX 480 ROG Strix Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3000MHz 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorPower
Samsung 850 EVO Noctua NH-D15 LG 34" Ultrawide (LG34UC98) Corsair HX750i 
Case
Silverstone FT05B-W 
  hide details  
Reply
post #46 of 62
You realize the SD card is internal right? Its the same situation as the Macbook Airs. They have an internal SSD that you can't change out. So if you want a faster HDD or more storage, you're out of luck. If you want to upgrade to a new device you're out of luck. If your device dies you lose all of your information because you can't remove the storage. If your phone's battery dies and you don't have a (proprietary) charging cable, you can't access your files.

Although the last one doesn't really matter on iPhones because unlike other devices you can't actually store files on it. You have 16/32/64GB of storage that Apple won't let you use for anything that you can't fit through iTunes.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 4670k ASUS Maximus VI Gene Gigabyte GTX 460 1GB Kingston Hyper-X 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 830 OCZ Vertex 3 WD6401AALS WD5000AAKS 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Noctua NH-D14 elementary OS Dell Ultrasharp U2312HM LG W2442PA-BF 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft Sidewinder X4 Corsair HX750W Corsair Graphite 600T Logitech G700 
Audio
ASUS Xonar DG 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 4670k ASUS Maximus VI Gene Gigabyte GTX 460 1GB Kingston Hyper-X 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 830 OCZ Vertex 3 WD6401AALS WD5000AAKS 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Noctua NH-D14 elementary OS Dell Ultrasharp U2312HM LG W2442PA-BF 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft Sidewinder X4 Corsair HX750W Corsair Graphite 600T Logitech G700 
Audio
ASUS Xonar DG 
  hide details  
Reply
post #47 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbom View Post
-snip-
I'm not picking on you, or insulting you. I just find your arguments amusing.

Usually, you make valid points, but now I'm starting to believe that you'll say anything to justify your Apple support.

1st you said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbom View Post
Read below:

No, I'm not ever going to use an SD card slot so why would I want it on the device? And, I do believe the built-in memory option is better. It's just simpler, I don't want my content to be separate to my main storage. I'd worry about losing it or having it stolen, or about it dying or getting damaged.

As I said, I can understand why some want it but it most definitely isn't for me. It never has been, and it probably never will be.

Leave my logo alone.
Now, it's all about aesthetics.

We're on OCN, where we customize, upgrade, and overclock our systems.

Having a storage upgrade path coincides with what we do around here.

Apple, however, robs you of that option. Not because it's better for the consumer, but because it's more profitable for them to offer a 16GB phone and a 32GB phone, and charge an extra $100 for it.

Let me guess, if there's a 64GB they're also going to charge an additional $100 on top. Eventhough, flash memory doesn't cost ANYWHERE near that much.

I'm basing this on their iPad 2 pricing.



Almost all phones I've had have Micro SD, or SD card slots, and none of them take away from the aesthetics of the phone. I'm sure Apple could easily figure out a complimentary design if they gave the consumer this option, but this wouldn't be as profitable for them.

Right now, I have an 8GB iPod Touch, which is FULL, and it sucks. I don't have anywhere near my full music collection on it, and don't have a single movie on it either.

In order to add more storage I have to buy a whole new device, it would've been nice if I could add 16GB for $25 instead, or 32GB for $50. Better yet, I already have a few SD cards, and I could've increased my storage effortlessly.



Edited by 2010rig - 10/3/11 at 11:26pm
2010rig
(14 items)
 
Galaxy S3
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
X5660 @ 4.5  ASUS P6X58D-E 980TI? 12GB OCZ Platinum - 7-7-7-21 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1 80GB SSD x25m - 3TB F3 + F4 NH-D14 Windows 7 Ultimate LG 47LH55 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Natural Wireless Keyboard Corsair 750HX CM 690 II Advanced MX 518 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Snapdragon S4 Dual core 1500mhz Adreno 225 Samsung 2GB 16GB Onboard Flash 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Android 4.4.2 - CM11 4.8" AMOLED 1280x720 2100 mAh battery Otterbox Defender 
  hide details  
Reply
2010rig
(14 items)
 
Galaxy S3
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
X5660 @ 4.5  ASUS P6X58D-E 980TI? 12GB OCZ Platinum - 7-7-7-21 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1 80GB SSD x25m - 3TB F3 + F4 NH-D14 Windows 7 Ultimate LG 47LH55 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Natural Wireless Keyboard Corsair 750HX CM 690 II Advanced MX 518 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Snapdragon S4 Dual core 1500mhz Adreno 225 Samsung 2GB 16GB Onboard Flash 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Android 4.4.2 - CM11 4.8" AMOLED 1280x720 2100 mAh battery Otterbox Defender 
  hide details  
Reply
post #48 of 62
$200 extra for 48GB more storage...just because they can. Ridiculous.
Nickzorz Rig
(8 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-3570k Asrock Z77 Extreme4 Sapphire OC 7970 Samsung 8GB Low Voltage 
Hard DriveCoolingPowerCase
Crucial M4 128GB Hyper 212 Evo Corsair TX650v2 NZXT Switch 810 
  hide details  
Reply
Nickzorz Rig
(8 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-3570k Asrock Z77 Extreme4 Sapphire OC 7970 Samsung 8GB Low Voltage 
Hard DriveCoolingPowerCase
Crucial M4 128GB Hyper 212 Evo Corsair TX650v2 NZXT Switch 810 
  hide details  
Reply
post #49 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickzorz91 View Post
$200 extra for 48GB more storage...just because they can. Ridiculous.
Not to mention $100 for an extra 16GB!

What's more ridiculous is that people actually support and justify these practices, it's no wonder they can.

64GB Class 10 SD cards cost $85.

- $25
- $50
- $85
Edited by 2010rig - 10/3/11 at 11:29pm
2010rig
(14 items)
 
Galaxy S3
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
X5660 @ 4.5  ASUS P6X58D-E 980TI? 12GB OCZ Platinum - 7-7-7-21 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1 80GB SSD x25m - 3TB F3 + F4 NH-D14 Windows 7 Ultimate LG 47LH55 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Natural Wireless Keyboard Corsair 750HX CM 690 II Advanced MX 518 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Snapdragon S4 Dual core 1500mhz Adreno 225 Samsung 2GB 16GB Onboard Flash 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Android 4.4.2 - CM11 4.8" AMOLED 1280x720 2100 mAh battery Otterbox Defender 
  hide details  
Reply
2010rig
(14 items)
 
Galaxy S3
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
X5660 @ 4.5  ASUS P6X58D-E 980TI? 12GB OCZ Platinum - 7-7-7-21 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1 80GB SSD x25m - 3TB F3 + F4 NH-D14 Windows 7 Ultimate LG 47LH55 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Natural Wireless Keyboard Corsair 750HX CM 690 II Advanced MX 518 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Snapdragon S4 Dual core 1500mhz Adreno 225 Samsung 2GB 16GB Onboard Flash 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Android 4.4.2 - CM11 4.8" AMOLED 1280x720 2100 mAh battery Otterbox Defender 
  hide details  
Reply
post #50 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathris View Post
You realize the SD card is internal right? Its the same situation as the Macbook Airs. They have an internal SSD that you can't change out. So if you want a faster HDD or more storage, you're out of luck. If you want to upgrade to a new device you're out of luck. If your device dies you lose all of your information because you can't remove the storage. If your phone's battery dies and you don't have a (proprietary) charging cable, you can't access your files.

Although the last one doesn't really matter on iPhones because unlike other devices you can't actually store files on it. You have 16/32/64GB of storage that Apple won't let you use for anything that you can't fit through iTunes.
You might have some valid points, and as I've said I understand why many want it but it isn't for me. With iOS 5, your documents will all be on the cloud
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010rig View Post
I'm not picking on you, or insulting you. I just find your arguments amusing.

Usually, you make valid points, but now I'm starting to believe that you'll say anything to justify your Apple support.
As I said, even if Apple implemented an SD card slot I'd still hate it just as much.
Quote:
1st you said:

Now, it's all about aesthetics.
No, in that quote I said why I didn't want to use an SD card whereas aesthetics are the main reason I don't want in on the device at all (even as an option).
Quote:
We're on OCN, where we customize, upgrade, and overclock our systems.

Having a storage upgrade path coincides with what we do around here.

Apple, however, robs you of that option. Not because it's better for the consumer, but because it's more profitable for them to offer a 16GB phone and a 32GB phone, and charge an extra $100 for it.

Let me guess, if there's a 64GB they're also going to charge an additional $100 on top. Eventhough, flash memory doesn't cost ANYWHERE near that much.

I'm basing this on their iPad 2 pricing.

<snip>
I'm convinced the prices for SD cards and flash NAND aren't the same. I can't find the prices for the iPad 2, but for the iPad 1 it was $29.5 for 16GB, $59 for 32GB and $118 for $64GB and at the time Apple still only charged $100 to go up from each.

Let's say you pick up a 16GB iPad 2 for $499 and then grab a 64GB SD card for movies... that saves you about $120 off the 64GB iPad 2 and gives you a bit more storage. That might sound great for you, but to me it doesn't.
Quote:
Almost all phones I've had have Micro SD, or SD card slots, and none of them take away from the aesthetics of the phone. I'm sure Apple could easily figure out a complimentary design if they gave the consumer this option, but this wouldn't be as profitable for them.

Right now, I have an 8GB iPod Touch, which is FULL, and it sucks. I don't have anywhere near my full music collection on it, and don't have a single movie on it either.

In order to add more storage I have to buy a whole new device, it would've been nice if I could add 16GB for $25 instead, or 32GB for $50. Better yet, I already have a few SD cards, and I could've increased my storage effortlessly.



<snip>
Yeah, that's fair enough. Oh by the way, I might suggest you enable "convert higher bit-rate songs to 128kbps AAC" as it can really cut down on your space and I don't think you notice the difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickzorz91 View Post
$200 extra for 48GB more storage...just because they can. Ridiculous.
It costs them about $100 more to use 64GB flash nand instead of 16GB. So you're paying about another $100. That was the case with the iPad 1, and I suspect it to be the same with the iPad 2 although I can't find a detailed BOM for all three storage sizes of the iPad 2.
Edited by steelbom - 10/3/11 at 11:31pm
Kasuf
(9 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 6600K ASRock Z170 Pro4 ASUS Radeon RX 480 ROG Strix Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3000MHz 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorPower
Samsung 850 EVO Noctua NH-D15 LG 34" Ultrawide (LG34UC98) Corsair HX750i 
Case
Silverstone FT05B-W 
  hide details  
Reply
Kasuf
(9 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 6600K ASRock Z170 Pro4 ASUS Radeon RX 480 ROG Strix Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3000MHz 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorPower
Samsung 850 EVO Noctua NH-D15 LG 34" Ultrawide (LG34UC98) Corsair HX750i 
Case
Silverstone FT05B-W 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Rumors and Unconfirmed Articles
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Rumors and Unconfirmed Articles › [MacRumors] 'iPhone 4S' 16GB, 32GB, 64GB Listings at Vodafone Germany