Well to start I like the layout of Android much better. I hate having to have all the apps on the main pages as I have a TON of apps. App drawer is much better solution. Than the obvious things like Widgets, multiple markets, live wallpapers, way better/easier download multiple apps, nifty small ui stuff not going to get into, easy backup all my apps, amazing torrent apps, proper well done adobe flash, easy to root to do a lot of extra stuff (overclock + multiple roms etc), a LOT more free apps, you can download any link in the browser that you can download from your computer, super easy use file managers, you can use the led light as a flash light and turn the actual phone screen off, add media any way you like usually very easy setup to sync/add media over your wifi even 3g, true multitasking, a lot more awesome utility apps (there is even a facebook sniffer). I could keep going I know you can do some of the stuff with iphone jailbroken, but android can do a lot of that stock and it just does it better i feel. A lot of the iphone hacked solutions feel half done to me IDK. Others can probably add a lot more just what i can think of off the top of my head. iOS is great but i like Android a lot better, it's just so much more fun
- What do you mean it is way easier/better to download multiple apps?
- Flash is a big plus. There's some websites I would appreciate flash on...
- Don't care about rooting, overclocking, etc. Who would want to reduce battery life on their phone on purpose? Well, I guess you would.
- Care to elaborate on the "A LOT more free apps"? Any specific examples? Last time I asked that question, the only thing that was brought up was a Google stargazer app. Hoping for more than that...
- File manager would be nice.
- Flashlight would be nice, but I thought you could do that with the 4 already? Guess not...
- Not sure that I want to manage true multi-tasking. I rather like the way Apple handles that. If I left too many apps open in the background, it'd eat my battery in no time.
- Care to elaborate on the "a lot more awesome utility apps"? What does a facebook sniffer do?
- I did jailbreak my current iPhone so I could tether it, but only used that feature once, so I don't really have any other reason to jailbreak/unlock it.