Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › Can't decide if I want to upgrade yet...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Can't decide if I want to upgrade yet... - Page 2

post #11 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznguyen316 View Post
Nice! I was looking at this card...But no AC was deal breaker...
Yeah, no AC was making this decision difficult, because I really didn't want to spend the extra cash for a 570 (even if it's not that much more than a 2gb 560 ti) but the 2gb 560ti didn't have it so it was kind of a stressful choice.

Not so stressful now that I'm getting AC for free
post #12 of 12
I went from the 4870 1gb to my GTX 480 and I am very happy with the results. I too had problems with CCC with the 4870 and ended up just installing the driver to fix issues.

Glad I went with Nvidia and this card.
Liquid
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
3930k ASUS Rampage IV Gene EVGA GTX480 @ 900MHz @ 1.1V EVGA GTX480 @ 900MHz @ 1.1V 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveOS
4 x 4Gb Corsair Dominator 1866MHz Samsung 830 256GB LG DVD Burner Win 7 x64 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
DELL U3011 DELL U3011 DELL U2410 Ducy Shine 2 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Enermax Platinum 1200W Silverstone FT03 G500 Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 
Audio
Yamaha HS80m 
  hide details  
Reply
Liquid
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
3930k ASUS Rampage IV Gene EVGA GTX480 @ 900MHz @ 1.1V EVGA GTX480 @ 900MHz @ 1.1V 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveOS
4 x 4Gb Corsair Dominator 1866MHz Samsung 830 256GB LG DVD Burner Win 7 x64 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
DELL U3011 DELL U3011 DELL U2410 Ducy Shine 2 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Enermax Platinum 1200W Silverstone FT03 G500 Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 
Audio
Yamaha HS80m 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: NVIDIA
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › Can't decide if I want to upgrade yet...