Thanks for the sub Jason!
As far as an update...No photo update tonight. Still waiting on parts to arrive.
- Sleeving is here now so there will be a few photos of that tomorrow. Thanks to Nils at MDPC for getting it to me so quick.
- Some case accessories from Jim at Case Labs are set to arrive on Tuesday.
- Will be ordering a USB 3.0 front panel header and new power/hdd/reset buttons tomorrow from MNPCTech and Performance PC's.
- Some of the parts for the watercooling (rads and CPU block) are on backorder with AquaTuning but should ship on the 17th.
- Aquaero and accessories should ship no later than next Saturday, so I will have those by the 20th.
- Power supplies will be here sometime towards the end of next week.
- A few surprises will arrive by about Thursday but you won't see those until used in the build.
In the meantime the goal for this week is to get the case layout finalized, new switches installed, custom faceplate for the USB made, sleeve USB cables, and install the first surprise.