I'm having a bit of a dilemma. I have a 1GB 5870, and thought that all the 5800 series cards were all bought out cuz I couldn't find them on newegg(fail). I've wanted to upgrade my GPU, especially for BF3, and I just assumed I'd get a 7950 or something when they came out. Now I've found that all the 5800's aren't gone, and can get them used for a half decent price. If I get a 7950, my 5870 will be useless essentially. The 7xxx will be 2GB though, which would be a significant bonus. Should I get 1 or 2 more 5870's or wait for a 7xxx, considering its estimated performance? Thanks.
post #1 of 7
10/8/11 at 12:52pm