Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD CPUs › I found good x6 1055T (low vcore)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I found good x6 1055T (low vcore)

post #1 of 10
Thread Starter 
but when higher OC to 4.5 and he don't like high voltage
and become unstable

(my previous X2-560 need high voltage but he can bench @ 4.5 around 1.6xxx VCore)




post #2 of 10
Nice! That's a great chip you got there.

My 1090T does 4.5GHZ at 1.476v loaded
post #3 of 10
Thread Starter 


some bench here (different username as ps000000 in that website)
post #4 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALUCARDVPR View Post
Nice! That's a great chip you got there.

My 1090T does 4.5GHZ at 1.476v loaded
wow that 1090T is a lot better!!!
post #5 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatRaceTin View Post
Holy crap 3100Mhz HT Link?

Your HT Link is way too high - keep it 2000Mhz +/- 100Mhz always. HT Link (Hypertransport bus/link) will degrade performance and increase instability (due to signal degrading) beyond 2350Mhz - and there's no guarantee that yours will go that far without degrading. Having said that, there is nothing gained by overclocking the HT Link - it's merely a pipeline (albeit a pipeline used to carry data for just about everything on the board).
Edited by ALUCARDVPR - 10/9/11 at 9:56pm
post #6 of 10
Where did you find that 95 watt version??
System
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
8320 ASUS Sabertooth 990FX GTS 450 G.Skill 1600 ECO 1.35V 4x4 GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingMonitor
SSD's - 2 Crucial M4's - 2 Plextor M3S's - 2 Ki... Samsung Corsair H60 Dell U2711, Dell 2407 
Power
Seasonic 
  hide details  
Reply
System
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
8320 ASUS Sabertooth 990FX GTS 450 G.Skill 1600 ECO 1.35V 4x4 GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingMonitor
SSD's - 2 Crucial M4's - 2 Plextor M3S's - 2 Ki... Samsung Corsair H60 Dell U2711, Dell 2407 
Power
Seasonic 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALUCARDVPR View Post
Holy crap 3100Mhz HT Link?

Your HT Link is way too high - keep it 2000Mhz +/- 100Mhz always. HT Link (Hypertransport bus/link) will degrade performance and increase instability (due to signal degrading) beyond 2350Mhz - and there's no guarantee that yours will go that far without degrading. Having said that, there is nothing gained by overclocking the HT Link - it's merely a pipeline (albeit a pipeline used to carry data for just about everything on the board).
Sorry that a fashion HT Link overclock in my country i read here & XS people stay around 2000-2100

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequoia464 View Post
Where did you find that 95 watt version??
this is a second hand from my local forums
post #8 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatRaceTin View Post
Sorry that a fashion HT Link overclock in my country i read here & XS people stay around 2000-2100
Country has nothing to do with what the HT Link should run at, so I don't understand what you mean. This isn't a personal preference.


Via Tapatalk
post #9 of 10
lucky guy
I need 1,5v at 3,6 GHz

I have the most terrible 1055T ever.
Rebel
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-2500k 4,6 GHz @ 1,32 V AsRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 PNY GeForce GTX 660 Ti SLI @ 1228 / 3312 MHz 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
Samsung 1TB + 500GB Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Asus VH22H Xilence XQ 850W with a Scythe Kama Flex 
CaseMouse
Aerocool VS-9 Xmas Edition :P Logitech G500 
  hide details  
Reply
Rebel
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-2500k 4,6 GHz @ 1,32 V AsRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 PNY GeForce GTX 660 Ti SLI @ 1228 / 3312 MHz 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
Samsung 1TB + 500GB Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Asus VH22H Xilence XQ 850W with a Scythe Kama Flex 
CaseMouse
Aerocool VS-9 Xmas Edition :P Logitech G500 
  hide details  
Reply
post #10 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by toX0rz View Post
lucky guy
I need 1,5v at 3,6 GHz

I have the most terrible 1055T ever.
like my friend 1.48 @ 3.6GHz
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD CPUs
Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD CPUs › I found good x6 1055T (low vcore)