Originally Posted by HA3AP
Update: GPU clock is stuck at 500Mhz. How do I "unstuck" it?
1. Remove all overclocking software Afterburner or Trixx.
2. Uninstall Catalyst driver and CAP.
3. Clean it with Atiman Uninstaller v.6.0.0.msi
. Download LINK
Run it with administrator privilege. Some antivirus software will give false positive. Let it restarts to complete the uninstallation.
4. Shutdown PC and remove your Soundcard from PCIe slot
5. Connect 1 (one) Crossfire bridge
. Make sure it is properly seated.
6. Install Catalyst 11.9 + Catalyst 11.9 CAP1
(to support crossfire).
7. Restart PC, go to Device Manager and see if two 6970s are listed or any error message.
8. Do not install Afterburner or Trixx or any OC software yet.
9. Let's know how it goes.Edited by Ken1649 - 10/11/11 at 7:12pm