Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [Official] The Mouse Suggestion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] The Mouse Suggestion Thread - Page 104

post #1031 of 6215
Hi everybody,

For the moment I've got a Razer Imperator but she's dying ... and I need to change it before it's to late.
So I'll need your help.

1. What's your grip style?
palm grip
2. What's your sensitivity?
3500-4600 dpi
3. What's your maximum budget?
100€
4. Do you want additional buttons?
why not ...
5. What games do you play?
FPS and sometimes skyrim and stuff like that
6. Do you mind about prediction?
??? (what do you think about the Corsair M60/65 ???)
7. Other relevant information:
Ergonomic for long game.

If you have questions, ask me ...
post #1032 of 6215
Originally Posted by F u r u y á
1. What's your grip style?
Been using CopperHead pretty much since release, so looking for a V shape fingertip/claw

2. What's your sensitivity?
Not sure how you mean, but Currently the easiest transition to another mouse would be for it to include an 800DPI step, but I'm open mnded in this regard.

3. What's your maximum budget?
£70 preferably £50

4. Do you want additional buttons?
Side 2 side buttons aka Copperhead

5. What games do you play?
Quake, Starcraft, LoL

6. Do you mind about prediction? I'd rather not but I may be able to cope with mild amounts.

7. Other relevant information:
programmable keys are nice but I'm really looking for something flawless, what I've listed above should be sufficient. I've been looking at the Zowie FK, Sensei, CM storm Spawn/Xornet. Ideally I'd wait for bst's mouse. I've tried DeathAdder, Black Element and abyssus and they're all just in some way AWFUL next to my seemingly trusty Copperhead (which I know isn't flawless but it's the standard to which I've been accustomed for nearly 10 year.)
post #1033 of 6215
1. palm/swipe

2. high

3. $100

4. no

5. fps mainly

6. rather not have it

7. Other relevant information: i have very small hands so i NEED this mouse to be very small and very low. i cant stand tall mice

also i coming from using a small hp mouse taht came with my hp rig
 
Gateway Lappy
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-3570@4.0ghz ASUS P8Z77-V LK  EVGA Geforce GTX 660ti2gb[bios mod]1202/1750 1.... Corsair Vengeance 8gb @ 21331.65v 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Western Digital VelociRaptor150gb(boot drive) Seagate Momentus XT Hybrid 7200RPM 750GB(games/... Western Digital Caviar Black HDD 7200 RPM 1TB(r... Corsair H60 as intake at back in push configura... 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
x4 120mm Case Fans Windows 7 Professional Dell 24" LED HD (secondary screen) HP 2711x 27" HD (gaming screen) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
SteelSeries 6GV2 Red Switch Edition Corsair HX Series HX750 750W INWIN Mana 137 w/ Modded Window  SteelSeries Sensei Raw Rubberized 
Mouse PadAudioAudioOther
Steelseries Qck Ultrasone Pro 550 S-Logic Asus Xonar DG Blue Snowflake USB Microphone 
Other
Logitech C615 1080p Webcam 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
AMD A6-5200 Quad-core AMD Radeon HD 8400 6gb DDR3L SDRAM 500GB HDD 
Optical DriveOSMonitorPower
DVD-Writer Windows 8.1 17.3" Active Matrix TFT Color LCD 6-cell Lithium Ion Battery 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770K Quad-Core CPU Asus Sabertooth Z77 ATX Motherboard EVGA GeForce GTX 770 Dual Classified w/ ACX Cooler Corsair Vengeance 16 gig 1866mhz (Black) 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 840 Pro Series SSD 250GB SSD WD Caviar Black 2TB 7200RPM 64MB cache Asus DRW writer Corsair SP120 Performance Dual-Pack 120mm Fan 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC Raystorm Acetal CPU Water Block EK-Multioption RES X2 - 150 Basic EK-CSQ Black Compression Fittings (x10) Primochill Elegant White Tubing (6meters) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK-FC770 GPU Block Corsair SP120 Performance 120mm Fan Corsair AF140 Quiet-Series 140mm Fan Alphacool NexXxos UT60 Copper 360mm Radiator 
CoolingPowerCaseOther
Swiftech MCP655-B Pump Corsair AX860i 860 Watt Modular PSU Corsair 760T Corsair Invidividually Sleeved 24-Pin (White) 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Gateway Lappy
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-3570@4.0ghz ASUS P8Z77-V LK  EVGA Geforce GTX 660ti2gb[bios mod]1202/1750 1.... Corsair Vengeance 8gb @ 21331.65v 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Western Digital VelociRaptor150gb(boot drive) Seagate Momentus XT Hybrid 7200RPM 750GB(games/... Western Digital Caviar Black HDD 7200 RPM 1TB(r... Corsair H60 as intake at back in push configura... 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
x4 120mm Case Fans Windows 7 Professional Dell 24" LED HD (secondary screen) HP 2711x 27" HD (gaming screen) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
SteelSeries 6GV2 Red Switch Edition Corsair HX Series HX750 750W INWIN Mana 137 w/ Modded Window  SteelSeries Sensei Raw Rubberized 
Mouse PadAudioAudioOther
Steelseries Qck Ultrasone Pro 550 S-Logic Asus Xonar DG Blue Snowflake USB Microphone 
Other
Logitech C615 1080p Webcam 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
AMD A6-5200 Quad-core AMD Radeon HD 8400 6gb DDR3L SDRAM 500GB HDD 
Optical DriveOSMonitorPower
DVD-Writer Windows 8.1 17.3" Active Matrix TFT Color LCD 6-cell Lithium Ion Battery 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770K Quad-Core CPU Asus Sabertooth Z77 ATX Motherboard EVGA GeForce GTX 770 Dual Classified w/ ACX Cooler Corsair Vengeance 16 gig 1866mhz (Black) 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 840 Pro Series SSD 250GB SSD WD Caviar Black 2TB 7200RPM 64MB cache Asus DRW writer Corsair SP120 Performance Dual-Pack 120mm Fan 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC Raystorm Acetal CPU Water Block EK-Multioption RES X2 - 150 Basic EK-CSQ Black Compression Fittings (x10) Primochill Elegant White Tubing (6meters) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK-FC770 GPU Block Corsair SP120 Performance 120mm Fan Corsair AF140 Quiet-Series 140mm Fan Alphacool NexXxos UT60 Copper 360mm Radiator 
CoolingPowerCaseOther
Swiftech MCP655-B Pump Corsair AX860i 860 Watt Modular PSU Corsair 760T Corsair Invidividually Sleeved 24-Pin (White) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1034 of 6215
Quote:
Originally Posted by willll162904 View Post

1. palm/swipe

2. high

3. $100

4. no

5. fps mainly

6. rather not have it

7. Other relevant information: i have very small hands so i NEED this mouse to be very small and very low. i cant stand tall mice

also i coming from using a small hp mouse taht came with my hp rig
The Zowie eVo is small, but its custom lense, which lowers lift-off distance, lowers its maximum speed before malfunction.
post #1035 of 6215
1. What's your grip style? Palm

2. What's your sensitivity? Mid I guess

3. What's your maximum budget? ~£75

4. Do you want additional buttons? Yes.

5. What games do you play? Quite a few fps games, Minecraft, League of Legends

6. Do you mind about prediction? Rather not have it.

7. Other relevant information: Relatively lightweight.
post #1036 of 6215
1. What's your grip style?

Slight Claw

2. What's your sensitivity?

1600 DPI

3. What's your maximum budget?

≤ 150

4. Do you want additional buttons?

No fussed really

5. What games do you play?

Mostly FPS'

6. Do you mind about prediction?

Don't think so

7. Other relevant information:

Prefer a heavier mouse and definitely want wired

Thanks in advance
post #1037 of 6215
Quote:
Originally Posted by RZ Ezee View Post

1. What's your grip style? Palm

2. What's your sensitivity? Mid I guess

3. What's your maximum budget? ~£75

4. Do you want additional buttons? Yes.

5. What games do you play? Quite a few fps games, Minecraft, League of Legends

6. Do you mind about prediction? Rather not have it.

7. Other relevant information: Relatively lightweight.

If you like palming ergonomic mice:

roccat savu: great tracking no prediction or acceleration, 5 buttons, 90g (without cable), picky with mouse pads

zowie EC1 evo: great tracking no prediction or acceleration, 5 buttons, 97g (without cable), requires more force to activate buttons then average mice, only has 3 dpi steps

zowie EC2 evo: great tracking no prediction or acceleration, 5 buttons, 93g (without cable), requires more force to activate buttons then average mice, only has 3 dpi steps

if you like palming ambidextrous mice:

SS sensei raw: no prediction but has minor acceleration, 7 buttons, 90g (without cable)

zowie am: great tracking no prediction or acceleration, 5 buttons, 88g (without cable), requires more force to activate buttons then average mice, only has 3 dpi steps

zowie fk: great tracking no prediction or acceleration, 5 buttons, 84g (without cable), requires more force to activate buttons then average mice, only has 3 dpi steps


If you give me more information such as if 100g+ mice would bother you and any additional information in your preferences. It's hard to give you a good honest answer without more information.
post #1038 of 6215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Monkey View Post

1. What's your grip style?

Slight Claw

2. What's your sensitivity?

1600 DPI

3. What's your maximum budget?

≤ 150

4. Do you want additional buttons?

No fussed really

5. What games do you play?

Mostly FPS'

6. Do you mind about prediction?

Don't think so

7. Other relevant information:

Prefer a heavier mouse and definitely want wired

Thanks in advance

If you want to keep using 1600 dpi setting I would recommend:

Deathadder 2013 or older models: consistent tracking (no acceleration or prediction),112g (without cable), 5 programmable buttons

g400: consistent tracking (no acceleration or prediction),106g (without cable), 8 programmable buttons

CM storm recon: consistent tracking (no acceleration or prediction),102g (without cable), 7 programmable buttons

ss sensei: no prediction but has minor acceleration, 102g (without cable), 7 programmable buttons

See if you like those shapes smile.gif. I can give you more options if you would move from 1600dpi.
post #1039 of 6215
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshvr View Post

If you like palming ergonomic mice:

roccat savu: great tracking no prediction or acceleration, 5 buttons, 90g (without cable), picky with mouse pads

zowie EC1 evo: great tracking no prediction or acceleration, 5 buttons, 97g (without cable), requires more force to activate buttons then average mice, only has 3 dpi steps

zowie EC2 evo: great tracking no prediction or acceleration, 5 buttons, 93g (without cable), requires more force to activate buttons then average mice, only has 3 dpi steps

if you like palming ambidextrous mice:

SS sensei raw: no prediction but has minor acceleration, 7 buttons, 90g (without cable)

zowie am: great tracking no prediction or acceleration, 5 buttons, 88g (without cable), requires more force to activate buttons then average mice, only has 3 dpi steps

zowie fk: great tracking no prediction or acceleration, 5 buttons, 84g (without cable), requires more force to activate buttons then average mice, only has 3 dpi steps


If you give me more information such as if 100g+ mice would bother you and any additional information in your preferences. It's hard to give you a good honest answer without more information.


Is there any noticeable difference between the weight of these and a 100g+ mouse?
post #1040 of 6215
Quote:
Originally Posted by RZ Ezee View Post

Is there any noticeable difference between the weight of these and a 100g+ mouse?
For me personally I can feel the difference between a 90g and 100g mouse, you might not.

I should have given you the 100g+ mice that are very good, but I consider sightly too heavy.

Deathadder: very good tracking,112g (3.5g version) 105g (2013 version), 5 programmable buttons

g400: very good tracking, 106g, 8 programmable buttons


These are the mice I can think of that have consistent performance, just see if you like the shapes. If you don't I can give you other mice I don't think are as good for gaming but the shape might be more compatible for you. One more question that might help smile.gif, What mice have you used that you consider light/heavy?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [Official] The Mouse Suggestion Thread