1. Kinda mix of a fingertip claw I guess, I hold the mouse at a 45 degree angle
2. Low sensitivity, usually in game lower it to a 1
3. preferably around $50 max
4. I want at least 2 side buttons preferably one on each side rather than 2 on one side
5. mostly strategy, RPGs, a few FPSs like TF2 and CSS and STALKER games
6. Never noticed if I had it or not, mice I've used: Intellimouse 1.1, Logitech MX310, Logitech Anywhere mouse
7. Would really prefer an ambidextrous mouse with at least 5 buttons and what I said before, a button on each side rather than 2 on one.
I was first looking at a Steelseries Kana, then to the sensei RAW, then was advised against them because of the acceleration(my last two mice had some acceleration but I just tried playing a bit with the acceleration turned off with the anywhere mouse and it was actually a little better)
Then looked to Zowie AM or FK, love the shape but they're a bit overpriced it seems and also saw that while it has buttons on both sides, you can only use one side at once which is rather incredibly stupid. Is there no way to enable all the buttons?
Just saw the that Genius Maurus mouse, and this http://www.amazon.com/CM-Storm-Recon-Optical-Multicolor/dp/B009JZ04BC/ref=pd_sim_sbs_pc_4
Cooler Master Storm Recon. Both the right price good shape(don't like the wings on the genius or the blockiness of either) but haven't looked into them much, are the sensors good?
Forgot my main thing, I'm sick of having to buy a new mouse every damn year so I really want a mouse that isn't going to break in some way right after a year. From what I understand Logitech mice have persistent left click issues.Edited by Ratface - 7/20/13 at 2:42pm