Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [Official] The Mouse Suggestion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] The Mouse Suggestion Thread - Page 129

post #1281 of 6207
ive been using a deathadder forever. works fine. im looking to update here soon to something more ergonomic but honestly, theres so many decent mice out there its all about preference
post #1282 of 6207
Quote:
Originally Posted by runixfire View Post

ive been using a deathadder forever. works fine. im looking to update here soon to something more ergonomic but honestly, theres so many decent mice out there its all about preference
If your upgrading from the deathadder soon, go look at the new Logitech G602. It should be a fantastic and cheap mouse.
Black Jarvis V1.9
(21 items)
 
Mazdaspeed6
(18 items)
 
 
  hide details  
Reply
Black Jarvis V1.9
(21 items)
 
Mazdaspeed6
(18 items)
 
 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1283 of 6207
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADHDadditiv View Post

If your upgrading from the deathadder soon, go look at the new Logitech G602. It should be a fantastic and cheap mouse.

wait what!!!!

upgrading from a deathadder to a logitech G602, LOL!

Upgrading from a mouse with superior tracking no native acceleration and no input lag like with wireless mice like G602.
Please dont call the logitech G602 an upgrade.

Deathadder is a good mouse whats there to upgrade?
Sensor tracking is class. Mouse has good palm grip shape?
What you dont like that you want another mouse?
I could only think of the to easy to press mouseclicks or the shape if you are more a claw/fingertip user.

People should really not advise this overpriced garbage mice.
post #1284 of 6207
Quote:
Originally Posted by CtrlAltel1te View Post

Deathadder is a good mouse whats there to upgrade?
Sensor tracking is class. Mouse has good palm grip shape?
What you dont like that you want another mouse?
I could only think of the to easy to press mouseclicks or the shape if you are more a claw/fingertip user.
I always found the shape the opposite of ergonomic. The only real problems are the clicks, the weight and the shape, if it doesn't fit you. Not much will be an actual upgrade.
post #1285 of 6207
Quote:
Originally Posted by CtrlAltel1te View Post

wait what!!!!

upgrading from a deathadder to a logitech G602, LOL!

Upgrading from a mouse with superior tracking no native acceleration and no input lag like with wireless mice like G602.
Please dont call the logitech G602 an upgrade.

Deathadder is a good mouse whats there to upgrade?
Sensor tracking is class. Mouse has good palm grip shape?
What you dont like that you want another mouse?
I could only think of the to easy to press mouseclicks or the shape if you are more a claw/fingertip user.

People should really not advise this overpriced garbage mice.
And you really need to actually learn about the mouse instead of quickly look up the stats on it. Don't tell me its not an upgrade when you know nothing about the mouse. I'm not even going to waist my breath on a fanboy like yourself because you wont care anyhow.
Black Jarvis V1.9
(21 items)
 
Mazdaspeed6
(18 items)
 
 
  hide details  
Reply
Black Jarvis V1.9
(21 items)
 
Mazdaspeed6
(18 items)
 
 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1286 of 6207
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADHDadditiv View Post

And you really need to actually learn about the mouse instead of quickly look up the stats on it. Don't tell me its not an upgrade when you know nothing about the mouse. I'm not even going to waist my breath on a fanboy like yourself because you wont care anyhow.

please....

this reaction could not be more childish.


Why are you even on this forum if you cant even discuss with good arguments and facts why some product are better then another.
When you say logitech G206 is an upgrade over a well know deathadder.

Others can disagree like me, and can tell you exactly why we find X mouse (logitech G206 in this case) not an upgrade.

So dont get offended just start a discussion.
Other people can read along and learn things on the way.
Thats the beautiful thing about forums like this about mice or other stuff on OCN.

If you want I can clarify more specific why exactly the logitech G602 is not an upgrade over the razer deathadder.

I wont mind it at all to clarify it all for you.
There are even beautiful stickies in this mice forum wich helps it all understanding for you.

Then youre quote comment says it all.
to start summoning up:

you really need to actually learn about the mouse instead of quickly look up the stats

youre clearly making a judgement already when you dont my knowledge about the g206.
And we all know that stats mentioned by a marketing department on a box of a mouse are not facts but numbers in the greatest benefit tested with a mouse.

then you say

Don't tell me its not an upgrade

thats clearly behaviour of someone in puberty "dont tell me what to do"

then in youre next line of text you say

on a fanboy like yourself

you make another statement/judgement that I am a fanboy of some kind of brand.

"really what brand" I am curious because I myself dont know wich brand I like.

every pheripheral company has it better and worse products.

And If I should starting to mention all mice of different compagnies that I owned well then you would know its exactly the opposite.

So I challenge you make a thread and compare the Logitech G206 mouse vs a Deathadder and see what I and other have to say.
I just know for sure they all would say its definitely not an upgrade.
Edited by CtrlAltel1te - 9/20/13 at 9:46am
post #1287 of 6207
Quote:
Originally Posted by CtrlAltel1te View Post

please....

this reaction could not be more childish.


Why are you even on this forum if you cant even discuss with good arguments and facts why some product are better then another.
When you say logitech G206 is an upgrade over a well know deathadder.

Others can disagree like me, and can tell you exactly why we find X mouse (logitech G206 in this case) not an upgrade.

So dont get offended just start a discussion.
Other people can read along and learn things on the way.
Thats the beautiful thing about forums like this about mice or other stuff on OCN.

If you want I can clarify more specific why exactly the logitech G602 is not an upgrade over the razer deathadder.

I wont mind it at all to clarify it all for you.
There are even beautiful stickies in this mice forum wich helps it all understanding for you.

Then youre quote comment says it all.
to start summoning up:

you really need to actually learn about the mouse instead of quickly look up the stats

youre clearly making a judgement already when you dont my knowledge about the g206.
And we all know that stats mentioned by a marketing department on a box of a mouse are not facts but numbers in the greatest benefit tested with a mouse.

then you say

Don't tell me its not an upgrade

thats clearly behaviour of someone in puberty "dont tell me what to do"

then in youre next line of text you say

on a fanboy like yourself

you make another statement/judgement that I am a fanboy of some kind of brand.

"really what brand" I am curious because I myself dont know wich brand I like.

every pheripheral company has it better and worse products.

And If I should starting to mention all mice of different compagnies that I owned well then you would know its exactly the opposite.

So I challenge you make a thread and compare the Logitech G206 mouse vs a Deathadder and see what I and other have to say.
I just know for sure they all would say its definitely not an upgrade.
Oh sorry for the childish comments, terrible morning. I will do just that when the mouse actually gets released and people can get their hands on it. thumb.gif
Black Jarvis V1.9
(21 items)
 
Mazdaspeed6
(18 items)
 
 
  hide details  
Reply
Black Jarvis V1.9
(21 items)
 
Mazdaspeed6
(18 items)
 
 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1288 of 6207
Thank you for growing up this fast wink.gif

I can see you already have a nice car tongue.gif
Edited by CtrlAltel1te - 9/20/13 at 9:56am
post #1289 of 6207
Quote:
Originally Posted by CtrlAltel1te View Post

Thank you for growing up this fast wink.gif

I can see you already have a nice car tongue.gif
I will let you know (if I remember) when I make that thread comparing the two.

I do have a nice car thank you. Very very fast and easy to drive.
Black Jarvis V1.9
(21 items)
 
Mazdaspeed6
(18 items)
 
 
  hide details  
Reply
Black Jarvis V1.9
(21 items)
 
Mazdaspeed6
(18 items)
 
 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1290 of 6207
Hey folks! After some recent lack of success with a number of new mice, I was wondering if you guys offer some suggestions to my apparently very picky needs.


1. What's your grip style?

Fingertip.


2. What's your sensitivity?

27" monitor @ 1920 x 1080. Outside of games I'd like to be able to move my mouse at 9/11 sensitivity @ 1000 dpi but I'll be using 6/11 in-game.


3. What's your maximum budget?

$80, maybe more if it's really worth it.


4. Do you want additional buttons?

Pretty optional but having good, unobtrusive thumb buttons is always nice.


5. What games do you play?

The games I play where precision will be the most relevant will be FPS's such as Battlefield 4 and other shooters.


6. Do you mind about prediction?

Well, from what I hear prediction is a big no-no for gaming so I'd rather not have it.


7. Mouse I'm currently used to?

This one: http://www.shopping.hp.com/en_US/home-office/-/products/Accessories/Mice-and-Keyboards/KY619AA

I've been using this HP mouse for a long time and the reason why I want to switch to a higher DPI mouse is because I use 9/11 windows mouse sensitivity which causes the staircasing movement for games. That kind of jagged movement in FPS's makes me a little sick. 6/11 sensitivity is too slow for normal Windows operations on this non-adjustable1000 dpi mouse.


8. Mice I've tried and didn't like?

All of these had at least one huge problem for me which is why I took these back.

Logitech G400s - Too big for fingertip grip in a way that stressed my ring finger. Otherwise good.

Logitech G100s - Would have been perfect had the clicks not been so shallow and resistant. It feels like I had to click hard (especially the right click) and even then I still barely felt the click.

Razer Abyssus - Would have been very good but
1. it was limited to just 3 DPI increments
2. the liftoff distance was astronomical (my HP mouse puts this to shame!)
3. bright LED couldn't be turned off

CM Storm Recon - Mouse was too high to the point where I felt like I had to strain my wrist just to get my hand up the mouse. The mouse buttons also didn't have enough resistance for me. Also, I think Logitech spoiled me in terms of custom DPI adjustments because I still didn't like how even with the software you can only have 4 DPI increments.


9. You're so picky!

Yep =P. I guess I'm expecting too much. If only the G100s didn't have terrible clicks I would've 100% kept that one.


10. TL;DR

In a nutshell I guess I just look for a mouse with:
1. Custom DPI adjustments like the Logitech software allows you to.
2. Short liftoff distance.
3. Fingertip grip. I suppose the closer it is to that HP mouse in size the better.

Already tried and took back: Logitech G100s, G400s, Razer Abyssus, and CM Storm Recon.

I have a SS Kinzu v2 Pro on the way so we'll see how that goes but until then, I'd very much appreciate and look into any suggestion smile.gif
Edited by BaloneyOs - 9/21/13 at 5:29pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [Official] The Mouse Suggestion Thread