Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [Official] The Mouse Suggestion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] The Mouse Suggestion Thread - Page 145

post #1441 of 6207
I'm looking for a mousepad to replace the Propus 380 that I have, since it's getting fairly worn out.

7. Hard or cloth?

Hard, definitely.

8. Rough or smooth?

Would like something on the smooth side. In particular, if there's something smoother than the Propus, I'd like to go for that.

9. Which size approximately?

I don't want anything larger than a foot wide if I can help it. A little less would be fine, actually.

10. What's your maximum budget?

I would say...30 dollars. Might go a little higher if there's a significant quality jump.
post #1442 of 6207
Quote:
Originally Posted by L4dd View Post

My Razer Lachesis 3G might track on one axis if its P.T.E. sensor collects dust, so I try to keep it clean, but I don't have this problem if it is clean.

Other than the S.P.I. operating around a supposed 700Hz, the sensor tracks well, and I won't label the Z axis as a "bug" because that is intended...

The other Razer mice after the Lachesis 3G have added an "advanced tracking algorithm" or "dynamic DPI", so those should be avoided, but I saw reports of Razer's Naga 2014 not having this added algorithm.
Wow, I didn't know it was the sensor. That's good to know. ADNS 3090 for life I guess. tongue.gif
post #1443 of 6207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamiac View Post

I'm looking for a mousepad to replace the Propus 380 that I have, since it's getting fairly worn out.

7. Hard or cloth?

Hard, definitely.

8. Rough or smooth?

Would like something on the smooth side. In particular, if there's something smoother than the Propus, I'd like to go for that.

9. Which size approximately?

I don't want anything larger than a foot wide if I can help it. A little less would be fine, actually.

10. What's your maximum budget?

I would say...30 dollars. Might go a little higher if there's a significant quality jump.
Razer Goliathus. Google, enjoy!
Black Jarvis V1.9
(21 items)
 
Mazdaspeed6
(18 items)
 
 
  hide details  
Reply
Black Jarvis V1.9
(21 items)
 
Mazdaspeed6
(18 items)
 
 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1444 of 6207
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADHDadditiv View Post

Razer Goliathus. Google, enjoy!

It's not hard at all
post #1445 of 6207
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSteel View Post

It's not hard at all
I find mine quite hard. Which model did you get? Maybe they are all slightly different.
Black Jarvis V1.9
(21 items)
 
Mazdaspeed6
(18 items)
 
 
  hide details  
Reply
Black Jarvis V1.9
(21 items)
 
Mazdaspeed6
(18 items)
 
 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1446 of 6207
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADHDadditiv View Post

I find mine quite hard..
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSteel View Post

It's not hard at all

really guys?
post #1447 of 6207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atavax View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADHDadditiv View Post

I find mine quite hard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSteel View Post

It's not hard at all



really guys?

Black Jarvis V1.9
(21 items)
 
Mazdaspeed6
(18 items)
 
 
  hide details  
Reply
Black Jarvis V1.9
(21 items)
 
Mazdaspeed6
(18 items)
 
 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1448 of 6207
Hi I'm looking for a some mouse recommendations. I'm right handed use a claw/fingertip grip at high DPI and have rather long hands. The most comfortable mouse I've ever used was an MX Revolution and the least is a draw between the Razer Imperator and the Cyborg RAT 7.

I think I've narrowed it down to a choice between the Roccat Kone XTD and the Logitech g700s, but there may be others I'm overlooking. Any suggestions?

Thanks.
post #1449 of 6207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overhaze View Post

Hi I'm looking for a some mouse recommendations. I'm right handed use a claw/fingertip grip at high DPI and have rather long hands. The most comfortable mouse I've ever used was an MX Revolution and the least is a draw between the Razer Imperator and the Cyborg RAT 7.

I think I've narrowed it down to a choice between the Roccat Kone XTD and the Logitech g700s, but there may be others I'm overlooking. Any suggestions?

Thanks.
Take a look at the Logitech G602. Its very similar to the MX revolution and uses a very nice optical sensor.
Black Jarvis V1.9
(21 items)
 
Mazdaspeed6
(18 items)
 
 
  hide details  
Reply
Black Jarvis V1.9
(21 items)
 
Mazdaspeed6
(18 items)
 
 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1450 of 6207
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADHDadditiv View Post

Take a look at the Logitech G602. Its very similar to the MX revolution and uses a very nice optical sensor.

I've considered it but the DPI is too low for my needs.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [Official] The Mouse Suggestion Thread