Hey guys! Im pretty new to gaming mice and only recently moved from my xbox to PC so im looking to get an upgrade
I currently use a logitech g400 and iv had it for about 4 years and its starting to fail me. i did some research and came up with the following list of possibilities and was wanting everyone's opinion and i am open to add to this list
- Razer deathadder/Taipan/Imperator
- R.A.T. 5 & 7
-MIONIX NAOS 5000
also your required info
1. What's your grip style? Palm grip all the way
2. What's your sensitivity? Currently i hover around 1200 but i jump around depending on whats needed
3. What's your maximum budget? Im currently in new zealand so lets say no max >.<<br />
4. Do you want additional buttons? i love the extra buttons on the g400 so its essential for a min of 7
5. What games do you play? CSS, Fallout, Borderlands, pretty much all FPS but also RTS
6. Do you mind about prediction? Maybe? dont know about it tbh...
7. Other relevant information:
Right hand mouse
Weight: The option to add/subtract would be nice
I prefer a wire mouse to wireless mouse.
Glossy finish: No, I want a rough side mouse to help me use the mouse for a long time without sliding. )
Driverless: driver or not is not really a matter but the mouse must work well without out driver.
onboard memory: Yes
i also anchor my wrist
i am looking to get a new mouse so dont say stick with the g400
i know its a good mouse but im sick of it.
any help would be greatly appreciated Edited by RickReaper - 8/12/12 at 2:33am