Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [Official] The Mouse Suggestion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] The Mouse Suggestion Thread - Page 41

post #401 of 6207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylit View Post

Highly depends on surface ;p


Glad to hear that,

do you know what kind of LOD I should expect on a 9HD? This mouse really picked my interest. I dont mind a LOD that is around 2-3 CD.
Does the mouse have any major flaws?
post #402 of 6207
Cant give you a precise answer as I don't own one.

I can't even use another comparable mouse as a template as firmware and individual LED quality can fluctuate.. I don't really want to get into that though =x
post #403 of 6207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylit View Post

Mine can.
Each mouse you mentioned uses the same basic sensor architecture. Differing by LED and in the G400's case, both lens and LED.
G400's 1800 CPI step is basically utilizing 3600 CPI with half its counts dropped. It's fidelity is a bit worse than the Savu or DA compared at the same polling on the same surface.
This is based on a review of it that I saw.
post #404 of 6207
That's nice, but there's no mention of what surface he used. Max IPS tracking speed and cursor performance will differ from pad to pad.
post #405 of 6207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylit View Post

That's nice, but there's no mention of what surface he used. Max IPS tracking speed and cursor performance will differ from pad to pad.
What pad are you using it on?

Also, draw a spiral in paint with it on 1600DPI.
post #406 of 6207
Goliathus Speed.
http://imgur.com/ozyVC

I will admit that hardware tolerances can differ.
post #407 of 6207
1. What's your grip style?
Palm/Fingertip

2. What's your sensitivity?
800-1200

3. What's your maximum budget?
$100 US

4. Do you want additional buttons?
Left side button(s), dpi switch

5. What games do you play?
CS:GO, BF3, TF2

6. Do you mind about prediction?
Prefer without

7. Other relevant information:
Looking for something that can run driverless. Preferably right hand specific, would also like a high/low dpi switch, and lastly an easy to use middle mouse button. Tried a G9x, found it was too short (palm hanging off back) and too hard to hit middle mouse without accidentally scrolling. Currently using a Deathadder Black, love the ergos, but missing driverless operation and a simple dpi switch (dislike on-the-fly adjustment because it takes to long accurately scroll/select).
post #408 of 6207
Quote:
Originally Posted by solarin006 View Post

1. What's your grip style?
Palm/Fingertip
2. What's your sensitivity?
800-1200
3. What's your maximum budget?
$100 US
4. Do you want additional buttons?
Left side button(s), dpi switch
5. What games do you play?
CS:GO, BF3, TF2
6. Do you mind about prediction?
Prefer without
7. Other relevant information:
Looking for something that can run driverless. Preferably right hand specific, would also like a high/low dpi switch, and lastly an easy to use middle mouse button. Tried a G9x, found it was too short (palm hanging off back) and too hard to hit middle mouse without accidentally scrolling. Currently using a Deathadder Black, love the ergos, but missing driverless operation and a simple dpi switch (dislike on-the-fly adjustment because it takes to long accurately scroll/select).
Logitech G400, Roccat Savu or Zowie AM maybe?
post #409 of 6207
Quote:
Originally Posted by NuFon View Post

Logitech G400, Roccat Savu or Zowie AM maybe?


Zowie AM do not have the DPI steps that the poster want.

G400 loose some tracking quality after 800 DPI.

Not sure about the roccat SAVU.


Out of the 3 I would choose the g400 again.
post #410 of 6207
Quote:
Originally Posted by splinterize View Post

Zowie AM do not have the DPI steps that the poster want.
G400 loose some tracking quality after 800 DPI.
Not sure about the roccat SAVU.
Out of the 3 I would choose the g400 again.
I'd probably suggest a Deathadder for him; how would it compare to those?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [Official] The Mouse Suggestion Thread