Originally Posted by sipter
1. What's your grip style? Claw grip (I used to use palm grip but then somehow transitioned to claw grip when I moved from DA 1800 to XAI)
2. What's your sensitivity? 1800dpi - Medium sensitivity?
3. What's your maximum budget? Around 75 bucks, can stretch it though if need be.
4. Do you want additional buttons? Not necessary, but would be nice to have. (Rarely use them)
5. What games do you play? Counterstrike, Battlefield, a little of COD, and DOTA.
6. Do you mind about prediction? Not sure about this one.
7. Other relevant information: My hands are pretty big.
I would like to give some input (side note) about the problem I just had. A few days ago, I purchased the DA black edition expecting it to work really well for me (Like back when I had the DA 1800). It turns out though that I just realized that because of the XAI, I gradually transitioned into a Claw grip user. After doing more researches, I came up with a conclusion that I will sell the DA black edition and get the cash to buy something else. Sad to be honest, the DA black looks really sexy. However claw grip on the DA just wouldn't cut it for me. I am looking at the CMSTORM Spawn, however any recommendations will be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance.
An ambidextrious mouse that is suited for claw would probally fit you best then.
What are the reasons you don't like the xai though? If its because of acceleration problems and you have a clothpad, then a sensei/sensei raw will give you a better performance and probally be the most obvious choice if you can live the small amount of acceleration.
The next obvious choice would be the zowie AM. A similar shape to the xai although it feels a bit different because the sides are more / \. Another option could be the cm storm recon. If it doesn't need to be ambidextrious there are other options too, like the roccat sota. Since your hands are big the cm storm spawn would probally be too small