Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Looking to buy a mouse/mousepad? Read this first.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Looking to buy a mouse/mousepad? Read this first. - Page 51  

post #501 of 510
Quote:
Originally Posted by e4stw00t View Post

I am in for a new mouse pad - have narrowed it down to the CM Swift RX and the Glorious (will probably go for the desk mat size) as I am not a fan of Razer or Zowie.
Some feedback which one of the two to be your preferred choice would be beneficial making the final decision!

Yeah, there are very little reviews regarding desk sized mats. Would be nice for a section featuring super large mouse pads thumb.gif .
post #502 of 510
Quote:
Originally Posted by e4stw00t View Post

I am in for a new mouse pad - have narrowed it down to the CM Swift RX and the Glorious (will probably go for the desk mat size) as I am not a fan of Razer or Zowie.
Some feedback which one of the two to be your preferred choice would be beneficial making the final decision!

I currently use the Infensus OP+, which I really like. It's 900mm x 440mm so it's very big. Before that I used the Turtle Beach Drift XL which I also liked, but that's not a desk mat.
post #503 of 510
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityBoost View Post

I currently use the Infensus OP+, which I really like. It's 900mm x 440mm so it's very big.

The Infensus OP+ you're using is it waterproof, meaning it doesn't soak in any liquids?
post #504 of 510
puretrak is having a 4th of july sale, their mousepads and mouse skates are on sale www.puretrak.com if anyone is interested
post #505 of 510
sorry, delete
Edited by pstN - 7/10/16 at 8:12pm
post #506 of 510
Hi guys,
I really need your help. I am looking for a new mousepad.

7. Hard or cloth?

Cloth

8. Rough or smooth?

Smooth as silk

9. Which size approximately?

Something between 320 mm and 355 mm width

10. What's your maximum budget?

Limitless

I already tried different models like Steelseries QCK, Steelseries Dex and the Xtrfy XGP1 which I am currently using.

The Problem with the Xtrfy ist the friction and it feels like sandpaper on my wirst. So my new mousepad should be a smooth as silk clothpad.
I maybe thought of an Razer Goliathus Speed or an Zowie PTF-X pad.
Do you recommend one of those pads or something completely different?

Thanks in advance
post #507 of 510
1. Hard or cloth?

Cloth(or Hybrid)

2. Rough or smooth?
Preferably smooth

3. Which size approximately?

Large like Qck+ or Zowie G-SR

4. What's your maximum budget?
30-40€

Additional information: I prefer speed mousepads like Roccat Taito and Razer Goliathus speed. My previous mousepads: Qck+ , Ulti-mat X4, Razer Goliathus speed, Roccat Taito, SteelSeries 4HD, CM Storm Swift-RX and Zowie GS-R . I prefer mousepads like Roccat Taito and Razer Goliathus speed... so something with similar speed is what I'd like.

Mousepads that I have in mind : Puretrak talent, Artisan Hayate, a new Goliathus speed ? Not sure how much speed Talent or Artisan Hayate has.. so if anyone could provide some insight on these would be nice.
post #508 of 510
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer-king View Post

Hi guys,
I really need your help. I am looking for a new mousepad.

7. Hard or cloth?

Cloth

8. Rough or smooth?

Smooth as silk

9. Which size approximately?

Something between 320 mm and 355 mm width

10. What's your maximum budget?

Limitless

I already tried different models like Steelseries QCK, Steelseries Dex and the Xtrfy XGP1 which I am currently using.

The Problem with the Xtrfy ist the friction and it feels like sandpaper on my wirst. So my new mousepad should be a smooth as silk clothpad.
I maybe thought of an Razer Goliathus Speed or an Zowie PTF-X pad.
Do you recommend one of those pads or something completely different?

Thanks in advance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiffle View Post

1. Hard or cloth?

Cloth(or Hybrid)

2. Rough or smooth?
Preferably smooth

3. Which size approximately?

Large like Qck+ or Zowie G-SR

4. What's your maximum budget?
30-40€

Additional information: I prefer speed mousepads like Roccat Taito and Razer Goliathus speed. My previous mousepads: Qck+ , Ulti-mat X4, Razer Goliathus speed, Roccat Taito, SteelSeries 4HD, CM Storm Swift-RX and Zowie GS-R . I prefer mousepads like Roccat Taito and Razer Goliathus speed... so something with similar speed is what I'd like.

Mousepads that I have in mind : Puretrak talent, Artisan Hayate, a new Goliathus speed ? Not sure how much speed Talent or Artisan Hayate has.. so if anyone could provide some insight on these would be nice.

I was looking for a mousepad that resembles your criterias some time ago and I found the Infensus OP to match those criterias. It's smooth (can't tell if it's silky smooth, but it feels smooth to me) and it's fast as well. I'm using the Infensus OP+, which is the super-wide version of the pad, with the Rival 700 and I'm happy with my purchase.

International/Worldwide store (didn't get it from here, but it resembles the swedish site that I got it from): http://www.esportstore.com/mousepads/infensus/op

Swedish store (Where I got it): http://www.maxgaming.se/musmattor/infensus/op

EDIT: I noticed that gamer-king wanted a mousepad that was between 320-355mm, which means that the Infensus OP is too big. Perhaps the Turtle Beach Drift Large is something for you then? I was using it prior to the Infensus OP+ and I really liked the smoothness of that pad as well. It comes in five sizes: small, medium, large, x-large and wide. I gave it to a friend since I wanted a wide pad instead. In Sweden you can get it for crazy cheap, but I don't know where you would get it outside of Sweden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrick View Post

The Infensus OP+ you're using is it waterproof, meaning it doesn't soak in any liquids?

I'm gonna send a mail to the store where I got it from to ask them about this, but you might have gotten a new mousepad already.
Edited by RealityBoost - 7/14/16 at 11:20am
post #509 of 510
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityBoost View Post


I was looking for a mousepad that resembles your criterias some time ago and I found the Infensus OP to match those criterias. It's smooth (can't tell if it's silky smooth, but it feels smooth to me) and it's fast as well. I'm using the Infensus OP+, which is the super-wide version of the pad, with the Rival 700 and I'm happy with my purchase.

International/Worldwide store (didn't get it from here, but it resembles the swedish site that I got it from): http://www.esportstore.com/mousepads/infensus/op
Hows moving up and down with it compared to left and right movements? up and down doesnt feel utterly slow?
post #510 of 510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiffle View Post

Hows moving up and down with it compared to left and right movements? up and down doesnt feel utterly slow?

Not much different from what I can tell. I think it's about the same (it might be a bit faster up and down, but I'm not 100% certain about this), but it can perhaps feel different from person to person. I would also say that it's a bit control feel to it as there's a small amount of friction. Still, it is a fast pad if that makes sense.
Edited by RealityBoost - 7/14/16 at 12:41pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
This thread is locked  
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Looking to buy a mouse/mousepad? Read this first.