Originally Posted by tjbridge
Download the NVIDIA 285.62 WHQL Drivers, and the MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 beta 8
Download also the free 3dMark11 at their website and the Unigine Benchmark 2.5 for further stability testing.
1. Increase the Core Clock by 10Mhz.
2. Use 3dMark11 for initial stability test.
3. If no artifacts encountered, continue to increase it by 10.
4. If you encountered artifacts during 3dMark11 run, increase voltage by the smallest increment possible. Anywhere between 6-12mV.
5. Limit of GPU is when you reached either max of 1.1V on core or a max load temp of 80-85c or if no performance is experience in spite the voltage increase.
6. When you are near the limit, you could tweak the core clock by either +/- 5Mhz.
7. To increase the memory clock, reset first the core clock to default, then increase mem clock by 25-50Mhz..
8. Run the 3dMark11 and continue to increment until artifacts are found.
9. When artifacts start appearing, tweak the mem clock by either +/- 5-15Mhz.
10. Run Unigine Benchmark and your desired games to further test stability.
Please do post here the update on your GPU OC. Good luck man!