PSUCalc v1.20 should be launching later this week. This update brings the following changes:
* Improved networking protocols for faster operation
* Refined and optimized code
* Updated power supply database
* Ad partner switched from BeQuiet to SeaSonic
* Changes necessary for launch of PSUCalc Pro, coming soon
PSUCalc Pro will bring the following features:
* Support for up to 4 GPUs + a PhysX card
* Options for 5400, 7200, and 10k/15k RPM HDDs
* Options for ECC Memory
* Options for advanced cooling including server grade fans and water pumps
Planned features for future versions:
* Dual CPU support (for PSUCalc Pro)!
* Narrow down PSU results to only those models available in your region!