Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › GTX 560 TI SLi for BF3?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

GTX 560 TI SLi for BF3? - Page 3  

post #21 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishinomori;15319914 
I honestly think the BF3 BETA had a mem leak, and thats why we saw such huge VRAM usage...

Who knows tongue.gif

it did..
post #22 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by 33B;15319840 
...and as ultra wasnt in the beta...
I noticed a substantial difference going from high to ultra. It truly looked A LOT better. 2 min in, my card ran out of memory and the game became a slideshow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 33B;15319981 
it did..
This is the 2nd time I've read this. Where are u getting this info?
post #23 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodiuh;15320200 
I noticed a substantial difference going from high to ultra. It truly looked A LOT better. 2 min in, my card ran out of memory and the game became a slideshow.


This is the 2nd time I've read this. Where are u getting this info?

2 nights into the beta there was a teamspeak 3 server with all the devs on it we were sat there about 100 of us asking questions. Most things about the game came out which is how i know so much wink.gif

My take on it is most things were fixed but he wouldnt say about client or server side what we could make of it pc clients will be client side to free up server space for consoles. which is just a downer on the game... but i will still get it as its a great game. But the beta was nothing to go off of as it was a xbox beta which is why the alpha if you got the inv was alot better
post #24 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by 33B;15321211 
But the beta was nothing to go off of as it was a xbox beta which is why the alpha if you got the inv was alot better

I don't know if im understanding correctly. Are you saying that the PC beta was taken from the Xbox version but the Alpha wasn't?

Any reliable source that can confirm this? Apart from that teamspeak thing, because it doesn't make any sense to me.
Dark Wasp
(13 items)
 
Zebra II
(19 items)
 
Water Arc Mini
(16 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 7700K Asus ROG Z270 Code 2x GTX 980 Ti SC Corsair Dominator 16GB DDR4 @3200 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 960 Evo M.2 Samsung 850 Pro 1 TB Windows 10 LG 34UM95 3440x1440 34" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
WASD mechanical brown swithces Seasonic 850w Platinum Caselabs Merlin SM8 Black Razer Deathadder Chroma 
Audio
Audioengine A2 + D1 DAC 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770k  Asus Maximus V Gene Asus GTX 670 DCII  Samsung 8GB @1866 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Samsung 830 Series 256GB SSD EK Supremacy Acetal nickel Dual 240 Black Ice GT Stealth EK GTX 670 DCII waterblock 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell ultrasharp U2412m WASD mechanical keyboard Corsair AX750 Fractal Arc Mini 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Steelseries Sensei Razer Megasoma Audioengine A2 Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro 
  hide details  
Dark Wasp
(13 items)
 
Zebra II
(19 items)
 
Water Arc Mini
(16 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 7700K Asus ROG Z270 Code 2x GTX 980 Ti SC Corsair Dominator 16GB DDR4 @3200 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 960 Evo M.2 Samsung 850 Pro 1 TB Windows 10 LG 34UM95 3440x1440 34" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
WASD mechanical brown swithces Seasonic 850w Platinum Caselabs Merlin SM8 Black Razer Deathadder Chroma 
Audio
Audioengine A2 + D1 DAC 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770k  Asus Maximus V Gene Asus GTX 670 DCII  Samsung 8GB @1866 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Samsung 830 Series 256GB SSD EK Supremacy Acetal nickel Dual 240 Black Ice GT Stealth EK GTX 670 DCII waterblock 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell ultrasharp U2412m WASD mechanical keyboard Corsair AX750 Fractal Arc Mini 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Steelseries Sensei Razer Megasoma Audioengine A2 Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro 
  hide details  
post #25 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by 33B;15321211 
2 nights into the beta there was a teamspeak 3 server with all the devs on it we were sat there about 100 of us asking questions. Most things about the game came out which is how i know so much wink.gif
Sweet! Repped!
post #26 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBZ323;15329114 
I don't know if im understanding correctly. Are you saying that the PC beta was taken from the Xbox version but the Alpha wasn't?

Any reliable source that can confirm this? Apart from that teamspeak thing, because it doesn't make any sense to me.

It kinda makes sense though, with the memleak and clipping issues, sounds like a poor console port job...
post #27 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBZ323;15329114 
I don't know if im understanding correctly. Are you saying that the PC beta was taken from the Xbox version but the Alpha wasn't?

Any reliable source that can confirm this? Apart from that teamspeak thing, because it doesn't make any sense to me.

Theres no post about this but the beta was ported out from the Xbox for the pc beta, If you checked your config you had aim assist on and a few other things came up. And yes the alpha was made for the pc which is why it ran sweet on pc

I have no links to back this up but i can assure its true if you think back to the beta it will make sense what i am saying
post #28 of 48
I just wish every console in the world would explode!!

Every PC game gets the shaft.
post #29 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodiuh;15331026 
I just wish every console in the world would explode!!

Every PC game gets the shaft.

Idd it would be nice but thats where the cod kids hang out man! lol rolleyes.gif
post #30 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by 33B;15330995 
Theres no post about this but the beta was ported out from the Xbox for the pc beta, If you checked your config you had aim assist on and a few other things came up. And yes the alpha was made for the pc which is why it ran sweet on pc

I have no links to back this up but i can assure its true if you think back to the beta it will make sense what i am saying

Why would they make the Alpha for PC and then not a Beta, but instead use the Xbox one? You would think they would keep working on it and then test it with the public, thats why there is a beta for Xbox another one for PC and another one for PS3, to test the various systems.
Dark Wasp
(13 items)
 
Zebra II
(19 items)
 
Water Arc Mini
(16 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 7700K Asus ROG Z270 Code 2x GTX 980 Ti SC Corsair Dominator 16GB DDR4 @3200 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 960 Evo M.2 Samsung 850 Pro 1 TB Windows 10 LG 34UM95 3440x1440 34" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
WASD mechanical brown swithces Seasonic 850w Platinum Caselabs Merlin SM8 Black Razer Deathadder Chroma 
Audio
Audioengine A2 + D1 DAC 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770k  Asus Maximus V Gene Asus GTX 670 DCII  Samsung 8GB @1866 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Samsung 830 Series 256GB SSD EK Supremacy Acetal nickel Dual 240 Black Ice GT Stealth EK GTX 670 DCII waterblock 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell ultrasharp U2412m WASD mechanical keyboard Corsair AX750 Fractal Arc Mini 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Steelseries Sensei Razer Megasoma Audioengine A2 Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro 
  hide details  
Dark Wasp
(13 items)
 
Zebra II
(19 items)
 
Water Arc Mini
(16 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 7700K Asus ROG Z270 Code 2x GTX 980 Ti SC Corsair Dominator 16GB DDR4 @3200 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 960 Evo M.2 Samsung 850 Pro 1 TB Windows 10 LG 34UM95 3440x1440 34" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
WASD mechanical brown swithces Seasonic 850w Platinum Caselabs Merlin SM8 Black Razer Deathadder Chroma 
Audio
Audioengine A2 + D1 DAC 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770k  Asus Maximus V Gene Asus GTX 670 DCII  Samsung 8GB @1866 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Samsung 830 Series 256GB SSD EK Supremacy Acetal nickel Dual 240 Black Ice GT Stealth EK GTX 670 DCII waterblock 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell ultrasharp U2412m WASD mechanical keyboard Corsair AX750 Fractal Arc Mini 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Steelseries Sensei Razer Megasoma Audioengine A2 Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro 
  hide details  
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: NVIDIA
This thread is locked  
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › GTX 560 TI SLi for BF3?